Old November 5, 2001, 11:56   #1
Ray K
Prince

Local Time: 11:07
Local Date: October 31, 2010
need help with leaders!!!
OK, I FINALLY made a leader and moved him into a city where I was building a wonder. Still, it wouldn't let me rush production. I figured maybe I didn't have enough gold, but it wouldn't let me rush with only 2 turns left and 2000 gold saved up.

I was a Greek Republic and build Adam Smith's Exchange.

In the same vein, I couldn't build an army. It wasn't in the list of items for the build queue and I couldn't find any buttons to do it.

The User Manual and Civilopedia were no help at all. They say that it CAN be done, but they don't explain how.

I need help!!!
Old November 5, 2001, 12:24   #2
Steppenwulf
Settler

Local Time: 10:07
It doesn't work that way. It doesn't add anything to the build queue. When you get a leader made, you have to move them into a city. When you do, it will ask you "do you want to rush build a wonder, or do you want to create an army". Just select which one you want to do. The leader will then disappear.

Steppenwulf
Old November 5, 2001, 12:37   #3
Executor
Warlord

Local Time: 11:07
Location: of Terra Prime, homeworld of the Terran Star Empire
Move the leader into the city. Make sure that you're not in the city screen. When you have the leader selected, there should be two commands (in addition to the regular ones) at the bottom of the screen. One is for building an army, the other is for hurrying production.