Old November 9, 2001, 19:16   #1
LaRusso
King

Local Time: 18:25
Local Date: October 31, 2010
finally - Abe comes around!
As you can see in my signature, it was only a matter of time before I crossed my swords with the evil Americans (well, my Foreign Advisor now labels them as 'evil'). Abe did not like my orthodox Greek civ from the start and attacked without any reason (I simply asked him to remove his pesky settlers from the holy Greek land). He lost New York and Atlanta and my horsemen (I monopolized horses) pillaged his lands....he made peace on several occasions but every request to leave is another casus belli for him.
cudos to firaxis, they programmed americans to behave exactly like in real life - unprovoked attacks against peaceful civs and belligerent attitude in service of their imperialistic politics. i hope to erradicate that pest in the middle ages .

also, AI ganged up on me - aztecs tried to get a grab during one of greco-yank wars, but i paid egyptians to join my clobbering of yanks so my horsemen had time to commit war crimes agains jaguar warriors (jungle war is ugly)

combat : stop whining - it really is fair and i am fully aware that i need 3:1 superiority when attacking...that is the general military rule

my gf is on a trip so lets get back to business
You are so anti-america that having a conversation with you would be poinless. You may or maynot feel you are an enemy of the United States, I don't care either way. However if I still worked for the Goverment I would turn over your e-mail address to my bosses and what ever happen, happens.