Old November 12, 2001, 02:54   #1
LaRusso
King

Local Time: 18:36
Local Date: October 31, 2010
firaxis on 3sat
dunno if this was posted before
i watched some german tv over the weekend and they had a big feature on firaxis and civ3. sid said 'guten tag' hahahaha and took them around firaxis headquarters. civ3 was still in the process of 'being broken' so people were sitting around playing it or (mike) programming it. mike, by the way, was recorded working in a dark room lit by christmas flashing lamps. (how mike stole my christmas - i am playing civ instead of having a christmas dinner ).
then they mentioned LE and i had to switch the channel. argh
You are so anti-america that having a conversation with you would be poinless. You may or maynot feel you are an enemy of the United States, I don't care either way. However if I still worked for the Goverment I would turn over your e-mail address to my bosses and what ever happen, happens.
Old November 12, 2001, 02:56   #2
yin26
inmate
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Born Again Optimist

Local Time: 12:36
I hope you recorded the show! It could be used as Exhibit A in the upcoming law suit!!! ()

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.
Old November 12, 2001, 03:02   #3
LaRusso
King

yin, unfortunately i cannot return LE to the store and get SE.
as for consumer protection in international lawsuits, cross border enforcement is efficient only if the disputed matter is worth over 1,500$, under that it is a waste of time
You are so anti-america that having a conversation with you would be poinless. You may or maynot feel you are an enemy of the United States, I don't care either way. However if I still worked for the Goverment I would turn over your e-mail address to my bosses and what ever happen, happens.
Old November 12, 2001, 03:05   #4
yin26
inmate
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Born Again Optimist

Local Time: 12:36
So if you buy 30 LE's, will that do it?

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.
Old November 12, 2001, 03:10   #5
LaRusso
King

yeah, i will sue their pants off
Old November 12, 2001, 09:01   #6
Adm.Naismith
King

Local Time: 17:36
Quote:
Originally posted by LaRusso
yeah, i will sue their pants off
Time to join some Consumer Association and make a massive attack!

Really, I can't see why so many people complain not having same release time of USA: we gained lot of savvy advice from early customers...

No LE for me, thanks!
"We are reducing all the complexity of billions of people over 6000 years into a Civ box. Let me say: That's not only a PkZip effort....it's a real 'picture to Jpeg heavy loss in translation' kind of thing."
- Admiral Naismith