Old November 16, 2001, 14:02   #1
PapaLenin
Chieftain

Local Time: 16:56
Local Date: October 31, 2010
I Am Whining So Dont Tell Me That I Am Whining!!!
Civ3 has become this mass product **** game like redalert2.

It's full of bugs, new dump options. But hey Civ3 has f****n good looking graphics and cool looking leaders faces... Wait a second... isnt that TOTALLY USELESS!!! Whatta hell I do with graphics in civ3 if the hole game systems sucks like hell.

Combat is dump and boring. When you play in ancient era combat is ok, but when one shifts in middle ages its nothing else than playing your turn and after that watching for about 20minutes how enemy is moving their units and attacking...( but thats not a problem cause we have good graphics... ).

Then say diplomacy, does it have anything NEW!!! only one option it has better trade, no sorry IT HAS ONLY TRADE. You cannot even ask A.I. to stop war against some other civ. And ofcouce the governments and corruption problems. Why did they remove fundamentalism it was good one in civ2. And on my opinion you dont do a **** with anything else than democracy and monarchy. Communism only when you wage wars but I dont have any problems with war weariness cause you just acquire some luxyry recoucers, construct couple of police stations.

And last and definetly not the least the wonder movies. Firaxis great excuse: " Removed cause they distract you from the game"
What big load of bullshit. They just dont want to spend money/time on them