Old November 20, 2001, 23:37   #1
Il Duce
Chieftain

Local Time: 10:13
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Stop Complaining
Well dont stop complaining about scenarios but all the other crap just stop. Civ3 is much better than Civ2. (And Light-years ahead of the EVIL CTP.)

Also Stop the complaining about multi-player. Turn based stategy is not intended for multiplayer.
Old November 20, 2001, 23:47   #2
Bakunine
Warlord

Local Time: 17:13
Im getting nuts!!!

It wasn't enouth the posts with complains about the game now this forun is getting full of posts of people complaining because others complain.

Maybe i start tomorrow the wave of posts of guys complaining because others are complaining of who complains.
Old November 20, 2001, 23:47   #3
DarkCloud
staff
NationStatesAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildAge of Nations TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame

Local Time: 17:13
Why exactly should we?
Constructive criticism breeds innovation-

I will admit complaints that have no explanation WHY they are complaints- such as yours should not happen.

But could you please give us a better reason than- "its a good game"- It could be a better game

Just don't read the complaints

Welcome to Apolyton- Mr. Mussolini
Old November 20, 2001, 23:55   #4
Il Duce
Chieftain

Local Time: 10:13
To clarify myself.

I support CONSTRUTIVE critisism but not Complaining.
People who just fill the forum with junk about how this game sucks because there is no multiplayer annoy most people.
Posting ideas to improve the game by making MODS is fine, Especially Ancients work. I just dont want to see junk.
Old November 21, 2001, 02:33   #5
annoyed
Chieftain

Local Time: 11:13
hey ill douche,
people have legitimate complaints for a variety of reasons, but the biggest one is that $50 was blown for a game that just did not deliver on a variety of levels, and that $50 dollars represents time from my life working to earn that money, time that i flushed down the toilet procuring that game, time i can never get back.
the least i can do is persuad people to not fluch their time down the toilet.
Old November 21, 2001, 02:52   #6
Rasbelin
Emperor

Local Time: 19:13
I suppose this just one another trick for a newbie to try get more postings. All new members, please, don't post so much crap like this thread. There has been so many discussions on this earlier, so it's time to look forward.