Old December 15, 2001, 18:51   #271
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 20:14
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Cybergod
Kass - sounds very good! I was kinda hoping to post first but you made my job easier . I'll post after you. Make it so that the contact talks with one of Maria Sanches' adversaries, not herself in person. I've been dragging my writing too long so I'll be posting straight afterwards...
I'll have to check out the character thread, I do not remember reading about a Maria Sanches

What comes to the orbital defense platforms at Titan - Governors are issued the encryption keys and passcodes to activate them, since if there would be a remote control system on Earth only to use them, in action the platforms would be incinerated before they could react to an attack. So there you go.

I have no problem with the EC retake operation failing, since that was the original plan. We just need a feasible way to make it fail.

Quote:
How should the Hive involvement with the InEn/Morgan war be like? I was thinking minimal at first, but then some military support (either equipment or advisors) after. What do you two think?
Hive should support InEn in my opinion by infiltrating Morgan Interstellar's datanets and extracting information for them, and even sabotaging some of their projects, research or shipbuilding perhaps. Equipping them would be too obvious, Hive tech would probably show out from the crowd miles away, but it is also a possibility in the later stages when the InEn effort is slowing down.

Quote:
I think the Terran Alliance should get Wolf 359 atleast....as Capella is way to freakin far.
Capella belongs to Earth Coalition.
Terran Alliance could have a jointly colonized planet at Wolf359 for all I care. I just recall someone reserving it already. Or it could be Earth Coalition's. Or the Sol people could have just one planet, the one at Wolf359, and no specific colony for EC at all.

Everyone:
What do _you: mean with "Terran"? A person from Sol, or from Earth only?

Btw, I do not think that Ion cannons can be used to bombard planets with atmospheres - I am not sure, but the stream ought to disperse in the atmospheric particles and thus lose it's charge. This could of course be a different design.
Old December 15, 2001, 19:02   #272
[LordLMP]

Cybergod, neet idea, but i was thinking to keep the Ion Cannon farely a new weapon... what about a Orbital Weapon Platform that fires a big Laser? useful to blast ground targets, yet doesn't penetrate the Surface/the tectonic plate.

The impression i get fromt he Ion Cannon i Starcraft is that it only fires in Burst mode, like the Ion Cannon shown in a episode of Stargate: SG-1.

The Ion Beam Cannon is like the Ion Beam in the Homeworld games.

Yes, the impression i got from the Datalinks and so on is that USA got screwed up real bad... with an government turning more into police state/despotistic and etc... some States may of declared independence or about too, or whatever.... as there was lot of gang like warfare in the South California area...where Santiego seem to be from...... CSA wouldn't be all of the USA that is for sure... and if a CSA does end up existing, wouldn't surprise if the leader is a Bush.

-LMP
Old December 15, 2001, 19:11   #273
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by [LordLMP]
The Ion Beam Cannon is like the Ion Beam in the Homeworld games.
*drools* Homeworld... A continous stream that is targeted, shot, and lasts for some twenty seconds (IIRC). It's difficult to use against mobile targets, yet perfect for wrecking large capital ships.

Quote:
what about a Orbital Weapon Platform that fires a big Laser? useful to blast ground targets, yet doesn't penetrate the Surface/the tectonic plate.
Or a massive rail gun, or a pulse cannon, or even some funky light concentrator or whatnot The nature of the weapon is somewhat irrelevant IMHO.

The US mess in the SMAC universe - I would go as far as thinking that the CSA was the main reason UN feared nuclear exchange.
Old December 15, 2001, 20:16   #274
Sprayber
Apolyton Storywriters' Guild
Emperor

Local Time: 12:14
Quote:
Originally posted by kassiopeia

Hive should support InEn in my opinion by infiltrating Morgan Interstellar's datanets and extracting information for them, and even sabotaging some of their projects, research or shipbuilding perhaps. Equipping them would be too obvious, Hive tech would probably show out from the crowd miles away, but it is also a possibility in the later stages when the InEn effort is slowing down.
Don't be surprised if a few suspicious characters show up carring PK, Gaian or even Believer passports but really are Spartan agents. Kessel, has as suspicion about InEn and he will test it out.

Quote:
Capella belongs to Earth Coalition.
Terran Alliance could have a jointly colonized planet at Wolf359 for all I care. I just recall someone reserving it already. Or it could be Earth Coalition's. Or the Sol people could have just one planet, the one at Wolf359, and no specific colony for EC at all.
How about Cappella can be a long distance outpost, but just not settled as much. Wolf 359 could be the location of the Terran colonly. Is this ok?

Quote:
Everyone:
What do _you: mean with "Terran"? A person from Sol, or from Earth only?
The Spartans call everyone in the Sol system Terrans. They don't really have a sense of the more subtle distinctions. They know about the Mars Combine, but don't really make a distinction between earthers, and someone from Titan. Or InEn for that matter. I know its not reality but thats the way the Spartans see them from such a long way off.
Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh
Sprayber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15, 2001, 20:27   #275
Kassiopeia
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Sprayber
How about Cappella can be a long distance outpost, but just not settled as much. Wolf 359 could be the location of the Terran colonly. Is this ok?
Why not, but LMP probably has something to say about that.

Quote:
The Spartans call everyone in the Sol system Terrans. They don't really have a sense of the more subtle distinctions. They know about the Mars Combine, but don't really make a distinction between earthers, and someone from Titan
That is the same way I personally have conceived the word "Terran". However, I do not want to call Coalition citizens "Earthers". "Coalitioners" perhaps. Then there are the Belters, Scions, Martians and soforth.
Old December 15, 2001, 21:39   #276
Sprayber
Emperor

Quote:

Why not, but LMP probably has something to say about that.

That is the same way I personally have conceived the word "Terran". However, I do not want to call Coalition citizens "Earthers". "Coalitioners" perhaps. Then there are the Belters, Scions, Martians and soforth.
I think he was just concerned about it being so far. But if we explain it as being an outpost that the Terrans are building up and not a major colony world then it will be ok. On looking at it on the online chart, it appears to be 42 ly from earth. Hmm, not too far. anyway, it is up to you all on that one.

I added Syrma(spartan home system) to the map to show where it would be. (yes, I looked it up ) Since it is not a very bright star it is not usually listed in most maps. Its smaller then the earth's sun, so it will be dimm compared to other stars in the same area.
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	syrma.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	7725  
Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh
Old December 15, 2001, 22:05   #277
Frankychan
ACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameNationStatesAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 07:14
Hive Territories
To keep with the secrecy and isolationism of the now Emperor Yang,

All Hive planets are not catalogued or "discovered" per se. This allows the G.H.E. to operate in cloaked secrecy. However, there is a region that is definetly "Hive space" noticeable by Hive beacons that mark their outermost boundry.

My planets, as everyone who has read my timeline understands, have been renamed after Hive cities that were on Chiron. I am sticking with Sprayber's original map idea of relative locations.

For Beam/Ion Weapons,

I think that is a good idea provided that their use and the technology are limited. The Zeus Cannon in Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within was a beam weapon. The use of lasers in "real" life is available but rare. Usually lasers are used for targeting for more conventional weapons i.e.)smart bombs, guided missiles, etc. So therefore, on the topic of Beam/Ion Weapons, I do support this technological advance..........even though the Hive probably won't be using it.

Remember everyone, We are supposed to be having FUN
Lately the posts have been sounding more and more angry! I'm just trying to lighten up the mood.

"...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis
Frankychan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15, 2001, 22:35   #278
Sprayber
Emperor

Re: Hive Territories
Quote:
Originally posted by frankychan

Lately the posts have been sounding more and more angry! I'm just trying to lighten up the mood.

Yes the thread god agrees with the mortal frankychan.

I'm always trying to lighten the mood too. Cause like franky says, its about having fun.
Old December 16, 2001, 05:05   #279
[LordLMP]

Re: Hive Territories
Quote:
To keep with the secrecy and isolationism of the now Emperor Yang,

All Hive planets are not catalogued or "discovered" per se. This allows the G.H.E. to operate in cloaked secrecy. However, there is a region that is definetly "Hive space" noticeable by Hive beacons that mark their outermost boundry.

My planets, as everyone who has read my timeline understands, have been renamed after Hive cities that were on Chiron. I am sticking with Sprayber's original map idea of relative locations.
Fine and dandy, but for us player gods, we need to know what solar systems the Hive controls and where they are, okay?

Quote:
For Beam/Ion Weapons,

I think that is a good idea provided that their use and the technology are limited. The Zeus Cannon in Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within was a beam weapon. The use of lasers in "real" life is available but rare. Usually lasers are used for targeting for more conventional weapons i.e.)smart bombs, guided missiles, etc. So therefore, on the topic of Beam/Ion Weapons, I do support this technological advance..........even though the Hive probably won't be using it.
deny BEAM weapons, then you deny SMAC It is possible to make lasers into powerful beam weapons.... just depends on the kind of energy your using, focus and strength.... so Lasers with any effectiveness in space combat are the Fusion Lasers and Up....but mainly for Point Defence to short ranges. Ion Beam Cannon is just an advance weapon developed by the Terran Alliance Fleet for the battlecruisers.... but had prototypes (make shift Ion Beam frigate like in Homeworld as the prototype). I see Phaser as hoot powerful then Ion and penetrates everything....but only the Fraal will have them and can't steal it can't steal anything from the Fraal anyway

anyway, if Hive don't use beam weapons...they may have some disadvantages in some cases then against those who d you use them, like Chaos/Disruptor Weapons which will be common ship weaponry among the factions.

Quote:

angry? how so one thing you got know about me, i naturally sound serious. Sorry in advance to anynone if i am being a b i t c h in the future i am a detail and a realist freak so don't take offence please. there must be a reason why Sprayber chose me as one of the enforcers

-LMP
Old December 16, 2001, 05:20   #280
[LordLMP]

So if the Spartans and Free Drones will be in the north and north-west areas of the map (corewards to corewards-spinwards area to be technicly right).....then the Hive is not to far and the Bree (base on the space: above and beyond? will we use the same kind of bree ships in the show?) in further north? why not, makes sence to have the Bree and Proginators closer to the core of the galaxy.

where would the peacekeepers be? hmmm and the morganites?

frank, don't mind using hive names for stars, but keep them short and simple.... for the starmap sake but no renaming the stars that i already identified.

the starmap is just an visual aid, and general idea of how far from each other. same with any information I place on the bac site or the seperate faction sites.

anyway, going to bed and update map/webpage soon......... kass, if you don't mind, i'll do the Terran Alliance Fleet structure.... kind of ships and ground forces, what they do etc....

-LMP
Old December 16, 2001, 05:22   #281
[LordLMP]

Question: what is IIRC?

-LMP
Old December 16, 2001, 05:38   #282
Sprayber
Emperor

Quote:
Question: what is IIRC?

-LMP
IIRC (If I remember correctly)

The pKs would be around Chiron, and maybe going southward or so. maybe they even border Terran space.

the morganites would be ideally around between the Spartans and Earth. So if the spartans wanted to send a fleet to earth, it would have to pass through morgan territory. but the star they used is Pollux which is "south" from earth. So that is something that we will have to just work around. That is for everyone to discuss.

The thread god chose well, LMP and franky are highy specialized at what they do. (franky is my morale officer)

Bree: Yeah, i figured that the SAB aliens would do well for the Bree. The Gorn are still a puzzle to me. they should be physically large. and the tarn are just like humans mainly but with different facial features and such. maybe a little smaller in size. they are the recluses of the aliens. they are shy about contact. the believers would be the human that they come most in contact with.

Franky: the location of the hive can be secreate in the game but we do kind of need to know where "hive space" is

Everyone is responsible for the success of this.
Old December 16, 2001, 05:49   #283
Sprayber
Emperor

Now that i think about it, I don't see any reason why the Morganites can't have two separate parts. castor is their home region and around spartan territory can be a few mining worlds that the morgans have jurisdiction over. I'm sure that they would have been looking for them in the early days. and they would have been going places a little more than the other factions at first. that would allow them to reach a deal with the spartans where the spartans agree to help defend their mining worlds. the spartans would perfer to have a compact territory and not a sprawling but the morganites would be interested in as many mining operations as they could get.

Where would the University be? Close to chiron or more out of reach.

Cyborgs?

discuss.
Old December 16, 2001, 06:00   #284
Sprayber
Emperor

Quote:
anyway, going to bed and update map/webpage soon......... kass, if you don't mind, i'll do the Terran Alliance Fleet structure.... kind of ships and ground forces, what they do etc....

-LMP
I've had my eye on some B5 designs for spartan ships. *cough* warlock *cough* and was just wondering if you were looking at something similiar.
Old December 16, 2001, 15:50   #285
Frankychan
ACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameNationStatesAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Well,

I don't want to screw up the story thread so I'll wait until Spartan and Drone borders are drawn up before I place the Hive. Since their is a neutral zone buffering both of our territories, I will have to see which would be the most logical choices for us. Right now I'm looking at the cluster of unnamed star in the upper right region of the map. Those look good because they aren't named, and close together.

Don't forget that I do have a little colonies scattered around the galaxy and a couple of space stations in deep space though.

If anyone has any problems about me claiming the upper right cluster of stars, please let me know and we can work something out!

oh BTW
Quote:
The thread god chose well, LMP and franky are highy specialized at what they do. (franky is my morale officer)
Thanks! I'm honored to know that I have a rank!
Old December 16, 2001, 16:02   #286
Frankychan
King

Dang forgot to say something,

I'm also looking at the stars above Altair and to the right of Arcturus (Mengsk?)

So I guess either will work for me but none are set in stone baby !

But like I said, I'll wait before I do anything "concrete"
Old December 16, 2001, 17:19   #287
Kassiopeia
Emperor

Quote:
kass, if you don't mind, i'll do the Terran Alliance Fleet structure.... kind of ships and ground forces, what they do etc....
"Make it so", then.

I had a boring moment (I can hear you sighing already ), and got around to looking at population numbers. They are huge! Say, Earth has eight to nine billion occupants, even ten. Controlling such a mass with purely brute force ought to be an enormous overtaking.
Also, this means that military forces will have hundreds of millions of people. I could easily see Coalition Marines having, with all support staff, over a hundred million personnel, and the Navy easily tens of millions, meaning that there are also many ships to have, since the average crew of a ship is, in the era of automation, somewhere around five to six hundred, maybe less. Of course, carriers should have over a thousand, and remember all the pilots.
Dividing military forces into groups will be altogether different. A battalion would comprise, say, of two or three million soldiers, for instance!
Oh, my head hurts. I'm glad I'm strictly Terran, I do not have to worry about the location of my home system.
Old December 16, 2001, 17:47   #288
[LordLMP]

Quote:
Originally posted by Sprayber

I've had my eye on some B5 designs for spartan ships. *cough* warlock *cough* and was just wondering if you were looking at something similiar.
If i can find a good pic of the Starship Trooper Cruisers... during and at the end of the movie....even a pic of the Cruiser in the Roughneck Chronicles 3d animated cartoon, i'll withdraw my dibs on the Warlock

For b5/crusader ships, i found a good b5 site with ship details and aproximetly to accurate size of the ship. The Warlocks are 1771 metres in B5. So that is like Battleship size i using the size chart i made.....which i may extend it again slightly.

-LMp
Old December 16, 2001, 18:03   #289
[LordLMP]

Quote:
Dang forgot to say something,

I'm also looking at the stars above Altair and to the right of Arcturus (Mengsk?)

So I guess either will work for me but none are set in stone baby !

But like I said, I'll wait before I do anything "concrete"
Just to say, in maps i have....there is more stars in the dark areas which i haven't identified.......

Arcturus is the name of a system in 2-3 different starmaps i got, it is not fiction or related to Starcraft.

So, the Spartans in the Syrma area..... Free Drones in the Vega area...... Morganites in the Castor/Pollux areas as well as some systems between the Spartans and the Terran Alliance....Peacekeepers in the Chiron area... the University maybe located in the south-west area of Sol?

The Gaians i don't know....what systems Alyzia as chosen?

Cyborgs will have Lalande 21128 (which allows no one to enter the system for some reason) and then have FTL Comm Centers/outposts/starbases and Beacons scattered all over the place.

Pirates will be scattered all over the place.... Data Angels as well, but also scartely integrated among the other factions, allowing to keep their good Probe rating.

The Gorns can be the Gorns in startrek, but look lot less stiff in comparison in the orginal startrek episode

The Tarn....gnome like humanoids, yet still look alien?

The Scions.... i don't know how they would look like... metallic human looking? with some other noticeble features.

-LMP
Old December 16, 2001, 18:23   #290
[LordLMP]

Quote:

"Make it so", then.

I had a boring moment (I can hear you sighing already ), and got around to looking at population numbers. They are huge! Say, Earth has eight to nine billion occupants, even ten. Controlling such a mass with purely brute force ought to be an enormous overtaking.
Also, this means that military forces will have hundreds of millions of people. I could easily see Coalition Marines having, with all support staff, over a hundred million personnel, and the Navy easily tens of millions, meaning that there are also many ships to have, since the average crew of a ship is, in the era of automation, somewhere around five to six hundred, maybe less. Of course, carriers should have over a thousand, and remember all the pilots.
Dividing military forces into groups will be altogether different. A battalion would comprise, say, of two or three million soldiers, for instance!
Oh, my head hurts. I'm glad I'm strictly Terran, I do not have to worry about the location of my home system.
The Chiron Faction populations will be lot more scattered then concentrated.... hard to see faction homeoworlds having a billion people.... Sol is the largest concentration of humanity..to a wopping 50 billion or more people...... Sol is also the largest concentration of ships too..... so wouldn't surprising seing the Terran Alliance Fleet growing in size so fast...... Coalition have 100 mmillion marines? why would they need that many?

Anyway, like i said earlier.... the Terran Council may be debating to go on expand by military means, else there will still be the problem of overpopulation. the Wofl 359 colony is being filled up quite quickly from excess population from Sol. Since Sol asn't been into any big wars among themselves since the formation of the Terran Alliance, there wasn't much to control the population growth.... even after banning Longivity or anything that would extend the life of an individual somewhat. So the Terran Council have to decide on something soon..... and the TAF is quite big enough and have enough support to launch a large campaign.

I am sure the chiron factions that as closer contact with Sol would notice that...so avoid waking up the sleeping giant. Terran Council will have to find a eligimate reason to declare war. InEn knows that and have the big card they can use on the Morganites... if InEn is worried due to something the done to break some Terran Council laws, the council with give them pardon and jump on the opportunity. Earth and Mars massive orbital ship yards is mostly concentrated in building ships for the Terran Alliance Fleet, lead by a Fleet Admiral chosen by the council...an Fleet Admiral who won't submit to politics despite what the Council thought when they chose him.

Terran Alliance maybe lower teched in comparison to the Chiron Factions, but they do have the numbers......

Anyway, i figure out a name we can use for the special mineral the Sol FTL needs to work.... Elerium-115 (from the X-COM games)

-LMP
Old December 16, 2001, 18:51   #291
Kassiopeia
Emperor

Quote:
Coalition have 100 mmillion marines? why would they need that many?
Well, maybe half of them in active service, rest a lightly trained reserve that can be brought out in dire straits.
Of course the full potential of Earth population can not be utilized. If there would be a conscription to draft all men between ages 15 - 75 (or whatever would be a good age of retirement in the 28th century) the number of available soldiers would be a billion or two, if going by your estimate easily fifteen billion! Getting all of them training and equipment would be impossible.

Also, the CMC is the security force of Coalition. There is no Police Department, but of course the CMC has a dedicated unit that concentrates on tasks the police officer of today does. Not carrying the standard issue MPX300 assault rifle

Quote:
.... Sol is the largest concentration of humanity..to a wopping 50 billion or more people
Possible. The WW3 and it's shock to the genetic pool did lower fertility somewhat, but nevertheless seven centuries is a lot of time to use in means of reproduction, adding to 6 billion But I think 30 billion would me more sufficient. Not too little, yet not too much. They must of had some sort of birth control at some time, perhaps before orbital hydroponics got common.

Look carefully Chironians, the Terrans are dangerous, they have some much pop that all of your people combined would not match them!
Old December 16, 2001, 20:43   #292
Frankychan
King

Hiver populations
while on the subject of populations...

The G.H.E. (Greater Hive Empire) is no longer a Chironian-only "club". It consists of five (5) different species.

Human, Fran, Bulwar, Xiero, and Tarlak.

The G.H.E. spans across dozens of systems but remains largely secretive and isolationist. Therefore, we have no need to invade other peoples territories (under normal circumstances).

One of the mainstays of Hive technology (besides Thought Control) is genetic manipulation and cloning.

Sheng-ji Yang's experiments with Genejack Technology has been, by in large, successful. The Hive workforce is therefore genetically created individuals who have been altered.

Another is cloning. The use of cloning within our borders is widely accepted and is considered a "staple". All species are cloned and genetically altered for specific tasks.

The Hive military juggernaut consists of natural-born citizens but in times of massive (and I mean massive) campaigns and need for soldiers, the "clone armies" can be enlisted and brought into service.

I'm not trying to one-up or try and make the G.H.E. an unstoppable force, but rather trying to tie the games influence into my history of the Hive. I'll post descriptions of the 4 other species in the Character Thread later on.....right now I probably need to study......

Last edited by Frankychan; December 16, 2001 at 21:33.
Old December 17, 2001, 07:42   #293
Alynzia
Warlord

Local Time: 17:14
What?
Did I , or did I not read that we weren't allowed to post on this thread unless we were in context to the story.... something about the length of the discussion thread determining the progression of the years of play?

Here are my stars...

Caretaker/Gaian Alliance Space
Delta Ursa Major, Megrez

Gaian Home System
Beta Ursa Major, Merak

They have been mentioned before, elsewhere. Unless I have missed something huge, I look forward to the star map. Is it going to be three two dimensional maps with (x,y) (x,z) and (y,z) axis? I would imagine that is the most accurate way to describe stars two dimensionally .

Alynzia.
Alynzia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17, 2001, 09:15   #294
[LordLMP]

Re: What?
Quote:
Originally posted by Alynzia
Did I , or did I not read that we weren't allowed to post on this thread unless we were in context to the story.... something about the length of the discussion thread determining the progression of the years of play?
No Out Of Context only posts in the Story thread and yes, the progression of game Time will be determine by the length of the thread.

I also suggested a dating system....so we know when our actions as happened in relative to each our own.

Quote:
Here are my stars...

Caretaker/Gaian Alliance Space
Delta Ursa Major, Megrez

Gaian Home System
Beta Ursa Major, Merak
Caretaker? Do realize that the Caretakers in this game universe will not know of anything of what happened on Chiron and that they are to busy fighting various wars then to deal with an pesky young species.

Also, have to figure out if those systems will be even close to Hive space to warrant secret relations.

Quote:
They have been mentioned before, elsewhere. Unless I have missed something huge, I look forward to the star map. Is it going to be three two dimensional maps with (x,y) (x,z) and (y,z) axis? I would imagine that is the most accurate way to describe stars two dimensionally .

Alynzia.

Alynzia, the map is done It is two dimensional where the north of the map is towards the Galactic core and the west spinwards. since it is 2d and top down, it is (x,y)....but distances not base on that thought.

-LMP
Old December 17, 2001, 09:21   #295
Sprayber
Emperor

Everyone please check out my additions to my ship sections of my webpage. Comments are welcome.

I tried to keep the states on my SPC kind of vague until we are all agreed on some things. 75 SL is meant to be a speed for sublight ships. It's just a place holder right now until everyone is cool with it. Anyway the SPC will figure heavly in Spartan defense. So you Terrans should think twice about your potential invasion plans.

http://www.geocities.com/hydro070/SpShipsSystem.html

http://www.geocities.com/hydro070/SpShipsColony.html

http://www.geocities.com/hydro070/SpShipsGarrison.html
Old December 17, 2001, 11:35   #296
History Guy
PtWDG RoleplayACDG Planet University of TechnologyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoAlpha Centauri Democracy GameApolyton Storywriters' GuildC4DG Gathering Storm
King

Local Time: 11:14
Looks good, Sprayber. I am sure Mr. Tremaine took one look and

Excuse my silence on the board. I've been very busy these past few days I'm afraid. I've also been thinking about this a bit though. Morgan Interstellar shall ring up the Terrans and ask them to turn over the culprits in the affair, as they are interstellar terrorists and murderers. If they can't do that Morgan Interstellar asks them to at least promise to keep out of this thing. In other words, if they stick their nose in it we'll take their nose off.

But in the end, we shall have to attack Callisto. We may or may not win, but it is the only way to get things done. CEO Morgan is quite angered at InEn and vows that InEn shall get what they deserve, that they can not hide behind pompous morons like Henry Tremaine and Sheng-ji Yang!

Hopefully good shall win this struggle, and Morgan Interstellar shall vanquish InEn from the universe!
History Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17, 2001, 14:48   #297
Cybergod
Prince

Local Time: 18:14
Kass, I need you to post! Either that or you need to describe me in detail what does the man from the moon want from NS or what is he offering?

Please I need the info to post!

Also people please tell me what should be the colour of the Titan skies at night . Is it okay if I put it purple/indigo/violet/dark-blue kind of colour?
Old December 17, 2001, 17:39   #298
Kassiopeia
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Cybergod
Kass, I need you to post! Either that or you need to describe me in detail what does the man from the moon want from NS or what is he offering?

Please I need the info to post!

Also people please tell me what should be the colour of the Titan skies at night . Is it okay if I put it purple/indigo/violet/dark-blue kind of colour?
Hold your horses, I'm into it. Just this game called Civ3.

But what was that about not posting until thing X is settled with? If I promise to The Thread God not to involve any interstellar dimensions or intricate weapons systems in my post, can I appease our friend Cybergod and write the post?

Quote:
what does the man from the moon want from NS or what is he offering?
I thought the man on Moon was from NS?! He is dead, he can not make any demands anymore! He must be a part of a team or an organization, do you mean I'd involve a third insurgent group?
The main idea was that he gave some important passcodes to these Coalitioners, whom InEn can not apprehend without a big mess and the last shreds of EC support disappearing. So, the two bystanders get the disc, read the directions and take the disc to the NS agent's controller or whatever in Tranquility City, from where it is delivered further to NS. Then, the Titanians could trade the information about InEn with the Morganites, and when the Morganites come to the solar system they provide support for Titan, in form of ships or whatnot.
Or...?

Btw, I'll also have the Coalition cut off official relations with InEn. They are at this time sick and tired of this.
Old December 17, 2001, 18:13   #299
Cybergod
Prince

Local Time: 18:14
Quote:
I thought the man on Moon was from NS?! He is dead, he can not make any demands anymore! He must be a part of a team or an organization, do you mean I'd involve a third insurgent group?
The main idea was that he gave some important passcodes to these Coalitioners, whom InEn can not apprehend without a big mess and the last shreds of EC support disappearing. So, the two bystanders get the disc, read the directions and take the disc to the NS agent's controller or whatever in Tranquility City, from where it is delivered further to NS. Then, the Titanians could trade the information about InEn with the Morganites, and when the Morganites come to the solar system they provide support for Titan, in form of ships or whatnot.
Or...?

Btw, I'll also have the Coalition cut off official relations with InEn. They are at this time sick and tired of this.
Good - please make it so! And also please arrange that the two bystanders get to meet Jonas Ray (look at my first post) and everything will be fine

BTW, I decided to renamed Maria Sanches to Maria Sanchez Expect a longer post as soon as Kass finishes his very busy meeting with Civ3
Old December 17, 2001, 18:22   #300
Kassiopeia
Emperor

Fine, but you will have to wait - I'm going asleep soon, and tomorrow is a school day. Thus, I won't get to writing that soon. But I promise that first thing tomorrow I'll have my sister hide Civ3 somewhere, since I have a test coming up too. *swallow* :SCARED:
I'll of course read your stuff about Maria Sanchez ASAP. And I'll remember Jonas Ray, of course.