Old December 13, 2001, 17:53   #241
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 20:14
Local Date: October 31, 2010
LordLMP is right - the Terrans are not to be trifled with.
Especially regarding population - Earth had billions of people when the Chironians had only 10,000.

But, as far as I see it, when Titan declares independence, Coalition will dispatch a "pressure" fleet to try to intimidate the locals. When that fails, they will land some marines to try to take over the centre of new goverment, and to imprison rebel leader(s). But in this case the aforementioned operation fails, and EC has to withdraw as political pressure rises.
However, the Coalition Intelligence will work behind the scenes, orchestrating a new coup to re-establish Coalition control.
President Tremaine is not a hidious villain, luckily
Mostly the most important decisions are to be made by the Parliament and the Cabinet. Since these rely much on popularity - it is a democracy - , they will not engage in any ridiculous actions. But there are Coalition citizens who really don't prefer seeing all their colonies, a result of long hard work by their ancestors, getting independent all of a sudden.
Colonies are a large source of income, with minerals and local manufacturing centres, so Titan refraining from capitulating under Coalition rule means an economical impact, hampering war production among others. When you add the InEn conflict to that, it is likely that a recession lurks ahead.

Last edited by Kassiopeia; December 13, 2001 at 17:59.
Kassiopeia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13, 2001, 18:19   #242
Sprayber
Apolyton Storywriters' Guild
Emperor

Local Time: 12:14
Kass: What would be the general attitude towards the Chiron factions by the Terran gov, and its people? And also the Aliens
Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh
Sprayber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13, 2001, 18:40   #243
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Sprayber
Kass: What would be the general attitude towards the Chiron factions by the Terran gov, and its people? And also the Aliens
Well, at this time as the more open and less isolationistic Democratic Union has taken over the Cabinet, the presidency and the Parliament, attitudes are slowly shifting from slight xenophobia to friendliness and indifference, at least towards aliens. The Bree (The violent war-like ones IIRC?) once tried to invade Terra Nova (Capella), so they are of the aliens the ones they dislike.
So, at this time, excepting the Bree and perhaps the Progenitors, they have no opinion towards aliens.

The Chironians are a whole different matter altogether. At this time, as InEn is getting busy with Morganites, it is sure that all Chironians supporting Morgan, and Morganites themselves of course, will be disdained. Also, since the Chironians do not wish to unite under Terran Alliance, they are considered almost as purely rebellious colonies, not independent factions. They do tolerate most Chironian factions, however. For example the Gaians have many supporters at the Earth Parliament, in the Green Alliance party which is presented also in the Cabinet (Minister of Environment and Minister of Education).

So, at this time, attitudes towards out-Sol factions and aliens are somewhat indifferent - They are in a phase where they are making their judgement for the future.
If you behave, the Terrans will like you. If you start mocking about with them, you will have their hate on your neck for the next generations or so.

This was the Coalition POV, but I would say that the other members of Terran Alliance share these attitudes - The Combine of Mars might be somewhat more hostile towards some (They never liked the Morganites) and more friendly towards some factions (They share some of Free Drone ideals, for example).
Old December 13, 2001, 19:09   #244
Frankychan
ACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameNationStatesAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 07:14
Chairman Frankychan is back!
Hey-it's me! I'm being naughty by surfing the web when I should be studying.

Ok, to my knowledge this is what's happening so far.

1. Santiago wants to go to Ironholm to check out militia.

2. Drones near Bree border "snooping" around.

3. Morgan Interstellar declares war on InEn-No word from Earth Coalition

4. Titan thinking about declaring independence

5. Sparta has "annexed" a planet in the neutral zone that buffers Spartan/Hive space. Spartans might use this 'waystation' as a launching point to find Hive homeworld-Hive sends ambassador to warn Sparta of their intentions

5. Gaians give Hive data they want. Hive gives Gaians message as well as data.

6. InEn/Morgan Interstellar trade shots w/one another.

Sorry if I put words in anybody's mouth but I'm trying to summarize the events so farfor those who aren't looking at previous posts..... *ahem big hint*

Anyway, wish me luck with my finals and I'll see ya guys when I'm done....BTW, I'll be checking up w/what's happening but probably not posting.

Good work everyone except my arch-nemesis Sprayber ----------------->just kidding
"...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis
Frankychan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13, 2001, 19:25   #245
Sprayber
Emperor

I just wanted to know if the Terrans still considered the chiron decended factions as their lost colonies or not. Cause you can bet the Spartans will have none of that talk.

The spartans view on the others

Drones-important ally, since the drones are responsible for building many of their capital ships. They don't look like drone ships. they are Spartan designs, but the drones are just better and more effeicent at building them. I would say that the drones and spartans have many treaties with defense and commerce.

Morgans-another important ally. Morgans supply a lot of Sparta's on board systems that go insided their ships. They also supply many other products that allow the spartans to expand. some of Sparta's mineral rich worlds are mined partly by morgan companies. Many treaties with morgan as well

PKs-the pk border is quiet these days. The spartans have no desire to attack any more pk planets because, they have no use for them and the PKs have a very large space fleet while sparta's has to be divided up along three fronts. I would think there is some trading going on, but nothing really big.

Terrans-not much contact after the Spartans opened relations some time back. There are a few Spartan interests in sol but nothing related to Spartan government. The Spartans have a distaste for their lack of central authority. They will have no concerns about helping the Morganites anyway they can. The spartans would be open to helping various groups break away. but they would have to be offering something really good. Of course if the Spartans find out the Hive is in the Sol system, then the terrans will find themselves at the center of Spartan attention.

Gaians-relations are good. Gaians don't much like the Spartans methods of mining planets. Sparta has heard roumours about gaian contact with the Hive, but no proof.

Pirates and data Angels- Spartans support a homeworld for the data angels and would support one for the Pirates if they wanted one. They don't like the fact of some shipments being interecepted but there is no central Pirate authority to complain to.

Hive-Cold relations at best. suspect Hive assistence to the Bree and are currently trying to locate the Hive homeworld.

Gorn- The spartans would like to form an alliance with the gorn against the Bree, but the gorn have so far resisted attempts.

Bree-They hate the Bree and will most likely never settle their differences. The spartans are working on new ways to find and destroy the bree.

Fraal-no contact with them at all.
Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh
Old December 13, 2001, 19:32   #246
Sprayber
Emperor

Re: Chairman Frankychan is back!
Quote:
Originally posted by frankychan

2. Drones near Bree border "snooping" around.
Actually, the planet in question is in drone space, but on the edge of their border with "Bree space"

I put that in quotes because, bree space is kind of vague since the drones and spartans dont' have a real sense of how large bree space is. that is just where they tend to come from. The bree just kind of pop up from time to time at different locations a long the border. I would guess that they are trying to find reliable routes to gorn space since their border with them must be heavely defended on both sides. the humans are kind of stuck in the middle of all these old alien speiceis. Almost like they occupy a part of space that has always been in contention between the older races. and we just kind of sprung up
Old December 13, 2001, 19:36   #247
Sprayber
Emperor

BTW, I hope no one was offended by the tasteful depiction of a half nude Santiago.
Old December 13, 2001, 20:00   #248
Silence
Warlord

Local Time: 17:14
Do you guys have a Lord's Believers faction open, or the Peacekeepers?
Silence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13, 2001, 20:13   #249
History Guy
PtWDG RoleplayACDG Planet University of TechnologyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoAlpha Centauri Democracy GameApolyton Storywriters' GuildC4DG Gathering Storm
King

Local Time: 11:14
Hello Silencer (another Illinoisian I see!). The Peacekeepers are taken, but the Believers are free. Please do drop in, you are certainly welcomed to do so.
History Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13, 2001, 20:23   #250
Frankychan
ACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameNationStatesAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Silence,

I think Guardian has claim to the Peacekeepers. The Lords Believers are still open. Talk to Sprayber, that's what I did when I wanted to participate in this thread.

Check the Character Thread to see what's been going on.

Sprayber,

I already posted a Hive thread did I make a boo-boo or can we say that the area in question is contestable? Maybe I should talk with Mr. President? If the planet is contestable, but within Drone space, would that make a good flashpoint for some Drone/Hive altercation?
Old December 13, 2001, 20:26   #251
Sprayber
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Silence
Do you guys have a Lord's Believers faction open, or the Peacekeepers?
Like my Morganite friend said, the PKs are taken but the believers are open and you could also take a swing at a small independed world if you like.

check out the character threads and sign in thread for more details. We would be glad to have you.

Oh yeah, I'm Sprayber. the resident thread god and spartan.
Old December 13, 2001, 20:30   #252
Sprayber
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by frankychan

Sprayber,

I already posted a Hive thread did I make a boo-boo or can we say that the area in question is contestable? Maybe I should talk with Mr. President? If the planet is contestable, but within Drone space, would that make a good flashpoint for some Drone/Hive altercation?
Only reason I said that was that he wrote that he had a space station there. no population on the planet just a station. It could be a contested region. your post is fine the way it is. just talk to him and see where he was taking his post. then you can respond in kind.
Old December 13, 2001, 23:49   #253
[LordLMP]

I definitly need to get the map done. Already, by working on it....people will have to rethink as whom the are bordered with, lol

Vega is like all the way in one direction, and Sirius all in another lol

Only maps i find with Capella is startrek ones....so don't know which star....... all the different maps have different names...... some not all stars shown........ so will use the maps with the most common stars indicated where a lot of sci fis use as valueble.

-LMP
Old December 13, 2001, 23:51   #254
History Guy
PtWDG RoleplayACDG Planet University of TechnologyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoAlpha Centauri Democracy GameApolyton Storywriters' GuildC4DG Gathering Storm
King

Looks good, Silence.

If you don't mind, my next post or the one after that, perhaps, will have a Believer diplomat in it. Won't do anything to enter into this present war, just giving their condolenses to Morgan at the Memorial Mass. Um, maybe we can set up some lucrative trade deals with the Believers or something pleasant like that...
Old December 13, 2001, 23:54   #255
History Guy
King

By the way, can we set up a sort of table for the forum as to who is allied to who, and what factions have treaties with what, etc etc. I know that I have a Pact with the Spartans, Drones, and University, but I haven't a clue as to my diplomatic status with, say the Believers, Peacekeepers, or Gaians. Such a thing would be very helpful.
Old December 14, 2001, 10:30   #256
Silence
Warlord

On the things for maps, Frontier First Enocuters has a 3d map that is accurate IIRC, it has all the stars listed. If I have time maybe I could figure a way to get a snapshot of the screen and send it to one of you guys.

And for the Believers Morgan deal, I would imgange that we would have at least a treaty of friendship going on, with perhaps a pact in the works.
Old December 14, 2001, 15:54   #257
[LordLMP]

Okay, but i need the map now :P currently at co-op where i can use a good version of Photoshop, which as the layer feature....where i can use to trace in a sense :P

Meanwhile, I call dibs on the Warlock-class Destroyer pics from Babylon 5/Crusader, lol

does anyone have any pics of Starship Trooper ships? those maneuverable cruisers are cool

As for te Terran Battlecruiser, found a good background pic of ship in Starcraft; Brood Wars....so will get around to extract it as i can't take a good screen shot. Can also extract a good background pic showing the Wraith Fighters

anyway, Starmap will be done tonite, I PROMISE THIS TIME, else, you can kick me out of the game.

Oh Silence, what is your vision of the Believers?

Other details would like to mention:

Chaos Weaponry are like Disruptors of most sci-fis....energy that disrupts the molecules...which fits the description of the Chaos Weaponry. The most common ship energy weaponry in among the Chiron factions.

Impact Weaponry is technicly Gauss Cannons/Rail Guns, according to the description. Pirates are known to use Impact weaponr extensively.

Plasma Shards is more like Plasma Cannons. Usually use for a good slug fest and planetary bombarment.

Will post some weapons stats later on the site, but not in numbers...just descriptively..... Impact can be just as powerful Chaos, just does different type of damage. Of course, for Impact to equal in power to Chaos, you need bigger Impact weapons then Chaos ones

As for Missiles and Torpedoes...there is various types and sizes.

Missiles:
-Mini/Micro
-Small (Concussion Msl, Air-to-Air, Anti-Fighter, SAM, etc)
-Medium (Air-to-Ground, Anti-Ship, SAM, etc)
-Large (Air-to-Ground, Anti-Capital Ship, Surface-to-Space, etc)
-Planet/Ship Buster (Surface-to-Space, Space-to-Surface, Anti-Capital Ship, Long Range, etc)

-Short Range
-Medium Range
-Long Range

-Conventional
-Nuclear
-Fusion
-Antimatter
-Merculite
-MIRV
-EMP
-etc

Torpedoes: bigger boom, but shorter range then Missiles, in general

-Micro-Torpedoe = to Small or Medium Missiles (2-5 metres)
-Torpedoe = to very larg Missile (10-15 metres)

-Antimatter
-Plasma
-Photon

Bombs:
-Nuclear
-Fusion
-Antimatter

Mines:
-Nuclear
-Fusion
-Antimatter

Pulse Weaponry: Simple bolts of energy (Burst) or contineus (beam). Chaos/Disruptors generally does more damage. Common weaponry in the Terran Alliance and in Sol.

Ion Beam Weaponry: powerful carving beam weapon, which the weapons are big and requires a lot of power. usually need a large hull and a good reactor output to have these.... also common on Orbital Defence Platforms. Currently, only the Terran Alliance as recently created such weapons.... but according to Fraal, it one of the most common Capital Ship weapons develop by species in the Galaxy, yet not many have them i this corner of space. Possible to use as part of Planetary Defences or precise planetary Bombarment.

Phaser Weaponry: Only the Fraal is known to have such weapons...and quite poweful as it easily cut ships like butter.
there was only a few rare cases that the Fraal ships using them.....mainly destroying ships foolish enough to attack them or the Fraal helping helpless ships from raiders, pirates, whoever.
It is also capable in causing quite some Planetary damage.... there one interesting case where a Fraal ship fired its phasers into Planet to stablelize the tectonic plates, to make it suitable for colonization by humans

-LMP
Old December 14, 2001, 16:46   #258
Kassiopeia
Emperor

Hmm, yes, Coalition ships could use other then purely projectile weapons. Something energy based, pulse cannons, perhaps. What exactly are Merculite torps?

What I am planning at this time is

1. developing the storyline about the mysterious Nova Saturn man's data disc.

Cybergod, how about I make up a NS contact on Moon whom the disc is delivered to? You could then mayhaps take it from there. The point is getting NS into InEn networks, from where they can extract harmful data, which they could sell for Morganite in exchange of protecting them from Coalition? What sayeth you?

2. adding more friction between InEn and Coalition

3. finding out what Capella's scientific name is

4. and welcoming Silence - Hi!
Old December 14, 2001, 17:03   #259
[LordLMP]

Well, maybe the more advance Sol ships use Pulse Weaponry as their main energy weapons...but other weapons in common use are Missiles, Torpedoes, Plasma Cannons and Impact Cannons. (terrans may call Chaos weaponry disruptors and impact railguns/gauss cannons.) As for the Merculite Missiles, will have an description later....but rather be mainly use by the Terran Alliance Fleet.

TAF is like the Star League Armed Forces in Battletech and the Sol factions the Houses.

Silence, in SMAC, the Believers consider Chiron as their Promise land.. so makes it odd that they decide to go on an Exodus.... unless they are only colonies and the Believer Headquarters is still on Chiron. Also, isn't bit odd to call an world New Jeruselem :P

Oh, thinking that the remaining factions that have holdngs in Alpha Centauri have an joint Chiron Defence Force....not a seperate organization, but joint thing. Chiron is considered the Homeworld of the SMAC Factions afterall....will help defend it, especially against the Proginators or whoever.

Currently, the factions who still have some holdings in the Alpha Centauri system i can see is the Peacekeepers, Morganites, Pirates, Data Angels(thinking that they have establish some new bases on Chiron after some big Exoduses by others...so they are not always nomadic ), Believers, Gaians, Cyborgs, Cult and maybe the Free Drones?

Spartans and Hive are fullout of alpha Centauri (well, i am sure some of their populaces didn't came along in their exoduses.... can't exactly Force your people to move out of their homes )

anyway, back to finishing map....

-LMP
Old December 14, 2001, 19:44   #260
Silence
Warlord

The guy who came after Miriam had a vision of an Believer nation across the stars and God telling him to go forth and be frutifull.

Hmm, maybe I should call the world New Isreal?
and I can't get the screenshots, sorry, I should have the timeline down by tommorow, and if you don't here from me for a couple of days that would be becuase I am getting my computer upgraded over the weekend hopefully.
Old December 14, 2001, 23:38   #261
History Guy
King

Sounds good. New Israel would probably be a good planet name, and New Jerusalem a good capital. Assuming the Believers are in contact with the Terrans, perhaps they will come in contact with other Christian groups, or perhaps form an alliance with the Christian States of America (CSA) assuming they still exist. If you recall, the Christian States of America is apparently where old Miriam is from. Or maybe they can ring up the Vatican or something.
Old December 15, 2001, 15:31   #262
[LordLMP]

Christian State of America? where did you get that from???

Anyway, the map is done!!!!!!!

Not all of the stars are named....many are just numbers, or Ross, or Wolf, and etc........

Did name all the stars that have bit more normal names and used a lot in sci-fis........ not all stars are shown either, as it would be way to crowded :P

Kass, I suggest you get another Star then Capella for Terran Alliance colony :P pretty far from Sol i tell ya, in comprison to all of the stars on the map :P

question, is Alderamin Alderan? just wondering.....as i only find Alderamin in most maps i got, and not Alderan..... Alderan only in the startrek one :P

The Travel Time table still not done. After we figure out what systems the factions controls....i will color code it on the map.

Oh yes, the map isn't 100% accurate, concerning distance wise on the map..... as it is a 2d map. Alpha Centauri is still the closest, dispite bot being that way on the map.

anyway, here we go..................

-LMP
Attached Files:
File Type: zip bacmap1.zip (17.4 KB, 17 views)
Old December 15, 2001, 15:34   #263
[LordLMP]

Here is the Titans hope pic........

-LMP
Attached Files:
File Type: zip titanshope.zip (57.6 KB, 2 views)
Old December 15, 2001, 15:50   #264
History Guy
King

Lord MP, if one looks at the Believers piece in the Datalinks in the game one will see that Sister Miriam's place of origin is "The Christian States of America".
Old December 15, 2001, 16:03   #265
[LordLMP]

Can we put a pause on the Game please and figure out the Territory? Also, may have to modify histories a bit.

Okay, just to say.... the Closer systems would end up being taken by the first few Factions that left/started colonizing from Chiron... so the first dibs on the systems are University, Morganites, SPartans, HIve, Peacekeepers(Alpha Centauri area?), Gaians and Free Drones (Vega area?)

So whatever is left nearby the Cyborgs and Believers can take..... while the Cult is stuck on Chiron. Pirates and Data Angels mainly integrated by then and spread all over the place in small outposts, nomadic wanderer ships (Titan A.E. human mix match wanderer ships).

I reserve Lalande 21128 for seperate faction (Lalande scenario in Civ2: Test of Time) ...star not marked yet

I think the Terran Alliance should get Wolf 359 atleast....as Capella is way to freakin far.

Can share solar systems too people, or even worlds.

I don't mind create fictionus stars, as long they are far from Sol....which would have too anyway. The big name stars in the Starmap will not be changed for reference and star positioning sake.

After we get the territories figured out properly, then i can star positioning the Aliens...... mainly the known alien space anyway.

For the ones want to have pre-space aliens on their worlds or whatever...tell me and don't go overboard with "oh, i found a world with some cool neet technology", that becomes unoriginal quick....... iwhile i am in the same page here....no found FTL techs, except maybe just to make the engines more stable or whatever...but yet no faster or no major difference to the Chiron FTL or the Sol FTL...... all other exotic kind of FTLs are reserved to the big high tech aliens like the Proginators and the Fraal.

I know the Free Drones world in Vega found a dorment society of Androids....which later on get some problems with, but improves the faction robotic technology....which improves their Industrial Automation techs in turn boosting faster and more efficient space construction.

anyway, not to many aliens in the human space area please!!!!

also, people, send stuff too beyondalphacentauri so i can put on the site!!!

I know, will have seperate sites for your factions, but would like Logos of your faction, general list of holdings and fleet, definitions on some things so i can put in the glossary, descriptions of some aliens, etc.............

the BeyondAlphaCentauri site is to be the MAIN site....not [Lord LMP]'s site...........

Oh, as for out of the game request, i am LMP, period tired of Lord now....but can't exactly create a new logon. and the [ ] is just because i originally already created a LordLMP account, but got screwed up, so end up needing to create another one.......now i wish i used a different name............. oh well.

-LMP
Old December 15, 2001, 16:12   #266
[LordLMP]

Quote:
Originally posted by History Guy
Lord MP, if one looks at the Believers piece in the Datalinks in the game one will see that Sister Miriam's place of origin is "The Christian States of America".
What? where in the datalinks does it say that? Everywhere i looked, like Firaxis' alpha centauri website, she is from United States, not Christian States....such a country doesn't excist even in the SMAC universe. Also, don't remember seing leader profiles IN the game anywhere in the Datalinks..... what version do you have?

Anyway, don't you scare me with this Christian States of America nonsence. Bad enough we have some crazy Fundmentalist countries in the Middle East, don't want to have a Christian one in North America. if such a thing ever exists, the world is doomed.

-LMP
Old December 15, 2001, 17:24   #267
Silence
Warlord

She is from the Christan States of America, at least that is what it said in the offical strategy guide which had all the faction leader profiles in it, including histories.

And I do think the leaders profiles are in the datalinks, I will have to check to make sure though.
Old December 15, 2001, 18:21   #268
Frankychan
King

Hey Silence,

Whattaya think about an alliance? In my timeline I mention the Hive proposing an alliance to the Believers but at that time we did not have a Believer author. I haven't expanded on this because I have my hands full with developing plots for the Spartan plots, the Drone incidents, and the possible InEn/Morgan war. Maybe you can develop something with the Believers and Hive? I dunno.......just throwing out some possiblities.
But don't let anyone tell you what to write cause, hey, its your faction!

Kass and HistoryGuy,

How should the Hive involvement with the InEn/Morgan war be like? I was thinking minimal at first, but then some military support (either equipment or advisors) after. What do you two think?
Old December 15, 2001, 18:25   #269
Sprayber
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by [LordLMP]

What? where in the datalinks does it say that? Everywhere i looked, like Firaxis' alpha centauri website, she is from United States, not Christian States....such a country doesn't excist even in the SMAC universe. Also, don't remember seing leader profiles IN the game anywhere in the Datalinks..... what version do you have?

Anyway, don't you scare me with this Christian States of America nonsence. Bad enough we have some crazy Fundmentalist countries in the Middle East, don't want to have a Christian one in North America. if such a thing ever exists, the world is doomed.

-LMP
I think the reference to Christian States of America was back when the factions was still called the Conclave. On all the official sites it lists the US but in the game it says Christian. It may have not made it to some of the later versions or foreign versions but this is what my stats for the believers say. I copied them straight out of the file. Apparantly some kind of terrible event happened in the US. Rememeber Lal talking about the Americans sliding into despotism?

#DATALINKS1
^LEADER: {Sister Miriam Godwinson}
^BACKGROUND: {Christian States of America, Unity Psych Chaplain}
^AGENDA: {Life of Religious Worship}
^TECH: {Social Psych}
^

I'm religious, but I want no part of a government that has anything to do with religion. It just causes too much trouble.

Its a good idea to stop posting until we get everthing straigtened out. I'm going to keep writing, but I won't post anything until things are staight. shouldn't take long to figure out territory.

LMP: If you send a PM to MarkG or another admin, they can change your login for you. Oh, and your work on this is very much appreaciated.
Old December 15, 2001, 18:33   #270
Cybergod
Prince

Local Time: 18:14
Kass - sounds very good! I was kinda hoping to post first but you made my job easier . I'll post after you. Make it so that the contact talks with one of Maria Sanches' adversaries, not herself in person. I've been dragging my writing too long so I'll be posting straight afterwards...

I like your Weapons descriptions LMP! Hey what about this:

Titan has one powerful weapon in its orbit - the Ion Orbiter. It was a planetary defence/riot control device used in the xenophobic days when the old governors used it to hit the rebel quaters precisely and to stop Belters coming in and loading supplies up to the rebels. Now, with the new governor in charge it is largely abandonned but it may be used if EC launches an attack later on... (Has anyone played StarCraft? Yes? Well, you know the final mission as terrans when all you need to destroy is Duke's Ion Cannon? That is the basic design ...

Hope kass agrees...