Old November 22, 2001, 02:00   #1
Random Entity
Chieftain

Local Time: 11:18
Local Date: October 31, 2010
The Legacy of the Babylonian Empire - A CivIII Succession Game
Emperor Random Entity the First of the Admant Dynasty
For thousands of years, the various tribes that dotted the Sumerian Coast region struggled for survival in a dangerous primeival environment. Years upon years passed, until many of the tribes were either decimated or wiped out due to starvation.
However, one of these tribes managed not only to survive the era, but emerge into a new epoch of prosperity and expansion.
Roughly 4100 years BC, Warlord Admant of the Babylonian tribe led his people south from the hills to the more fertile plains region. For years they traveled, along the way mastering the techniques of Bronze Working and Ceremonial Burial.
Admant died in 3950 BC. His son, Random Entity, took on the position of tribal chieftan. Rather than continuing the nomadic lifestyle the Babylonians had led before, Random Entity decided to found the city of Admantus at his father's gravesite. Thus, the Babylonian Empire was born.

3950 BC - Babylonian wise men begin contemplating a new code of conduct for warriors. They estimate that it can be integrated within the Babylonian society in about 1600 years. Admantus begins its warrior training programs.

3850 BC - Babylonian workers begin building a system of roads to the southeast of Admantus, for better access to the grain there.

3700 BC - A band of warriors, in the name of the Emperor, move north to explore the hills of the Sumerian Coast region.

3650 BC - The warrior regiment locates a forest north of the hills region, where a new material is discovered - the Babylonian Council names it 'silk', prefect for formal garments. The Emperor demands that Admantus be brought a supply of this new commodity as soon as possible.

3450 BC - The cultural influence of Admantus spreads throughout the region. A new band of warriors is enlisted to celebrate. They are sent south to secure and explore the borderlands.

3300 BC - In the mountains to the north, Babylonian warriors discover the Hurrian village. The Hurrians have mastered an interesting concept - the use of hardened clay to store food and water. The Babylonian warriors are intrigued, and the Hurrians
agree to teach them the craft of Pottery.

3050 BC - Admantus continues to build its spearmen for defense, moreso now than ever, as another advanced civilization has been discovered! The Zulus, as they call themselves, live far to the north. No trading deals can be made, yet the Zulus and Babylonians leave their initial encounter on somewhat good terms.

3000 BC - The population of Admantus, and of the Empire, is saddened to hear of Emperor Random Entity's death; mauled by wild boars in the forests to the north during a hunt. He is buried (ceremoniously) in the same gravesite as his father, Admant. The Babylonian Council is in turmoil - a new Emperor must be found, and fast, or the Babylonian Empire is fated to fail.

Here's the saved game: 3000bc.zip

I'll get some images for you when the site is up (probably today or tomorrow).
Old November 22, 2001, 13:53   #2
Random Entity
Chieftain

jerkwaterbox is next in line for succession. He has 96 hours.
The forums seem to show the images completely at random, so they'll be up on the site sometime today.

Last edited by Random Entity; November 22, 2001 at 14:42.
Old November 22, 2001, 21:03   #3
Random Entity
Chieftain

The site is up!
The site for the succession game is up at http://www.geocities.com/babylonciv. My first 20 turns are all there, along with numerous screenshots.
Here's one, showing the state of the empire at the end of my reign:

Last edited by Random Entity; November 22, 2001 at 22:22.
Old November 22, 2001, 22:18   #4
zapperio
Warlord

Local Time: 17:18
Excellent job RE! A pic says a thousand words.

Zap
Old November 22, 2001, 22:52   #5
Random Entity
Chieftain

*sigh* If the image doesn't show up on the thread, then just
go to the site; everything's there and in working order (http://www.geocities.com/babylonciv).
Also, the actual saved game file is below; I believe the other may be a broken link.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip 3000bc.zip (64.9 KB, 4 views)
Old November 23, 2001, 10:12   #6
zapperio
Warlord

Quote:
Originally posted by Random Entity
*sigh* If the image doesn't show up on the thread, then just
go to the site; everything's there and in working order (http://www.geocities.com/babylonciv).
Also, the actual saved game file is below; I believe the other may be a broken link.
I was actually serious. I did go to the site and I thought It was excellent, and it helps to have so many pictures. No, the link isn't broken it just has an '.' at the end.

Zap
Old November 23, 2001, 12:17   #7
Eli
Civ4 SP Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliC4DG VoxCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 20:18
I'm tired of the Babylonians already... Just finished the long Apolyton tourney game with them.

Ah well.
Old November 23, 2001, 12:25   #8
Eli
Civ4 SP Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliC4DG VoxCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

I think that everyone should attach the savegame and the screenshots(everything zipped), and one man(RE?) will be the one who updates the site.
Old November 23, 2001, 12:45   #9
Random Entity
Chieftain

Quote:
I was actually serious. I did go to the site and I thought It was excellent, and it helps to have so many pictures. No, the link isn't broken it just has an '.' at the end.
Yeah, I know, it's just that the image wasn't showing up for me sometimes. And the automatic parse URL option down there is really annoying.
Anyway, Eli, if jerkwaterbox doesn't reply by Sunday, you're up, so just be ready for that.
Old November 25, 2001, 10:12   #10
Eli
Emperor

Sunday is here.
I think that I'll finish it by tommorow.
Old November 25, 2001, 21:44   #11
jerkwaterbox
Warlord

Local Time: 12:18
hey, can you guys find someone to replace me, my computer is messed, i am lucky i got to post here without it freezeing. so sorry everyone.

"I regret nothing and apologize for less." -My motto
Old November 26, 2001, 11:23   #12
Eli
Emperor

Ok, i'm done.

Here's the file. It includes screenshots, the log, and of course the savegame.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip 2150bc.zip (344.9 KB, 26 views)
Old November 26, 2001, 13:40   #13
quinalla
Apolyton University
Warlord

Looks good so far, I can't wait for my turn !

-quinalla
Old November 26, 2001, 21:23   #14
Random Entity
Chieftain

I'll take care of the page update tomorrow, I've gotta get a research paper done tonight that's consuming a lot of my time.
Old November 26, 2001, 22:29   #15
quinalla
Apolyton University
Warlord

Booo, research papers are evil, they take away important civ 3 playing time...

-quinalla
Old November 27, 2001, 08:27   #16
Random Entity
Chieftain

Okay, the next update will be up tonight. I believe Mike4789 is next in the rotation, so be ready for that. Also, we need someone to replace jerkwaterbox. Any takers?
Old November 27, 2001, 10:10   #17
mactbone
Prince

Here's the new hpme for your succession game!
http://icdweb.cc.purdue.edu/~mckibbin/Succession.html
-Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"
Old November 27, 2001, 14:34   #18
quinalla
Apolyton University
Warlord

MacTBone - the pictures are not showing on the new site and I checked out the html code and it looks like it is still from the old site. I am no expert, so maybe that isn't why, but the old site comes up just fine. I am sure it is an easy fix. Thanks for hosting the site!
Old November 27, 2001, 21:09   #19
Random Entity
Chieftain

That was my fault, I sent him the HTML and forgot to change the links. It's fixed now, when Mac uploads the file it should work (Eli's update is on there too). Just to toss anyone who's reading this a bone, here's Eli's reign in all its splendor.

Emperor Eli the First
3000BC - Emperor Eli the First rises to power. The construction of the temple in Admantus is halted, and orders are given to gather people willing to settle new lands.

2950BC - Warrior Code is aquired from the Zulus, in exchange for Ceremonial Burial and a few coins of Gold, the Babylonian people are now trying to learn how to express their thoughts using funny symbols. In 2974BC the population of Admantus reaches 60,000, cute Babylonian babies are born every day.

2900BC - Our mighty warriors had approached the city of Zimbabwe, finding weird purple "things" on their way and calling them "Wines".

2850BC - On the seventh month of the year 2862BC a discrete order from the Palace of Babylon was sent to the warriors near Zimbabwe. The Zulus were caught with their pants down and after a short battle the proud Babylonian Warriors seized Zimbabwe while suffering minimal casualties. Peace with Zululand was signed 3 weeks later.

2800BC - Thankful to the Emperor, talented citizens of Admantus coluntarily built the main part of the Palace. On the Zulu front another war had emerged, when the warriors had attacked Zulu workers working nearby.

2750BC - Group of settlers had left Admantus to the North to an area near the Silk River known to have nearby cattle and Silks. Few turns later the city of Babylon was founded.

2590BC - The warrior in the south had met the friendly Bantu people, who decided to teach us the secrets of Mysticism.

2430BC - Zimbabwe builds Spearmen to defend the city, and the warriors who were staying there are leaving again for another long journey. Babylon builds warriors to stay in the city and started constructing a Temple. The slow growth of Babylon doesnt allow the construction of workers or settlers.

2350BC - After the meeting with the Bantu, the warriors continued travelling to the West, where they met the Persians and dicovered the exact location of their capital, Persepolis. They attempted to exchange knowledge with them, but the prices the Persians were demanding could not be accepted.

2230BC - A Temple was built in Admantus. This should affect our empire in all aspects. The city now builds workers, to connect Babylon and to develop the nearby lands. Also, our men had noticed two Barbarian groups approaching Zimbabwe from two opposite directions, one of them was destroyed by our warriors. Hopefully, the defenders in Zimbabwe will manage to stop the other group.

2150BC - The damned Barbarians destroyed roads near Zimbabwe and the Spearmen had no other choice but to attack and crush their skulls.
Old November 27, 2001, 22:04   #20
mactbone
Prince

I've got it uploaded. I think everything works fine, all the pics say they're from the web... This is looking great guys, keep up the good work!
Old November 28, 2001, 12:32   #21
mongolhorde
Settler

Very nice man, I enjoyed the website.
Its almost as fun seeing someone else play as playing the game yourself.
Old November 29, 2001, 00:38   #22
Mike4879
Chieftain

Re: Very nice man, I enjoyed the website.
I am going to use up my 20 turns, the game is going quite well. I will post my progress and the save game shortly!

--
Emperor Mike IV VIII VII IX
Old November 29, 2001, 01:43   #23
Mike4879
Chieftain

Emperor Mike IV VIII VII IX
The Babylonians have made it to 1500 BC! I have also included in the save game 3 screenshots, the log, and the game.

The Reign of Emperor Mike4879 the First
2110 BC - 1500 BC

(1) 2110 BC - Emperor Mike IV VIII VII IX rises to power. The former Zulu capitol of Zimbawe has been left unguarded due to the barbarian uprisings. The city has fallen into chaos. Emperor Mike orders the spearmen back into the city, reestablishing civil order and defense. Fearing that the other civilizations may be getting an upper hand, the city of Adamantus is ordered to change production from worker to settler. Warriors exploring north of Zimbawe and near Persian cities are ordered to return back to Babylon for defense.

(2) 2070 BC - Order is restored in the Babylonian province of Zimbawe. Our warriors are moving back towards the homeland. We continue to maintain a reserve of over 100 gold. In a rare move, Emperor Mike agrees to trade Ceremonial Burial and 36 gold for Masonry from the Persians. Realising we are near technological supremacy in the region, Emperor Mike also strikes a deal with our old rivals the Zulus, trading 36 gold to complete our research of the Alphabet. Our civilization begins researching Writing.

(3) 2030 BC - News has arrived that our old hated enemies the Zulus have researched The Wheel. Emperor Mike grows weary of the Zulu insolence and decides to make a trade that will solidify dominance over them. We offer Masonry and Mysticism for all of the Zulu's gold, one gold per turn and the Wheel! Emperor Mike is confident we will be able to achieve full supremacy over these primitive nations.

(4) 1990 BC - Workers near Zimbawe are progressing in their work, we continue to await our new onslaught of settlers that will give us even more of an advance over these primitive civilizations that hold us back. It appears the ZUlus have researched Iron Working and refuse to trade it with us! Emperor Mike insists we must have this technology, and orders that we obtain gold from the Persians. The Alphabet and The Wheel are traded for 46 gold and 2 gold per turn from the Persians. We purchase Iron Working from the Zulus for 103 gold. The population of Zimbawe is getting extremely high, and civil disorder may break out once again. Emperor Mike orders a nearby warrior to keep order in Zimbawe.

(5) 1950 BC - With the discovery of Iron Working, our civilization soon realises that the last remaining Zulu city of Ulundi has 2 iron resources within its sphere of influence. If we could conquer Ulundi, not only would we have these resources, but we would have wiped out the Zulus! Emperor Mike must take time to consider this idea.

(6) 1910 BC - One of our warriors to the south continues to head back to the Babylonian homelands.

(7) 1870 BC - Emperor Mike receives exciting news about his empire. The Temple of Babylon is almost completed, and a group of settlers is gathering in Admantus to form a new city.

(8) 1830 BC - Barbarians have been spotted near Zimbawe, as well as several miles south of Admantus. Settlers have departed from Adamantus and the Temple of Babylon has been built. Adamantus has been ordered to produce bowmen. Babylon is now producing workers.

(9) 1790 BC - Our cultural influence has increased around Admantus. The barbarians south of Admantus and near Zimbawe have been destroyed by our forces. We have expanded our palace.

(10) 1750 BC - Our warrior heading towards Babylon has been ordered to meet with settlers at the site of a new city that is planned south west of Admantus. Settlers continue to head to their destinations. The Zulus who still possess only one city, will not trade Horseback Riding. It is clear that the Zulus must be punished for this insolence.

(11) 1725 BC - Barbarians have been spotted north of Zimbawe once again. A Zulu warrior also approaches the area bordering Zimbawe and the Zulu capitol of Ulundi.

(12) 1700 BC - The town of Babylon has produced a new worker, and the cultural influence surrounding it has increased, absorbing one of our colonies. Babylon is now ordered to produce bowmen. EXTREMELY BAD NEWS - Settlers heading south of Zimbawe are about to be ambushed by several barbarians. This will be a major setback.

(13) 1675 BC - Our settler south of Zimbawe has been destroyed by barbarians. Zimbawe is holding strong against barbarian attacks. Emperor Mike holds a grand speech in the capitol city of Admantus promising an increase in military power that will quote, "crush the skulls of our enemies like Emperor Eli did before us". Zimbawe is ordered to produce a temple.

(14) 1650 BC - In step one of the "Grand Solution", a new town is founded southwest of Admantus. Emperor Mike names it Elius, in honor of Emperor Eli who came before him. Public approval skyrockets. Elius has been ordered to produce a temple. The population of Zimbawe decreases from 116,000 (4) to 76,000 (3) after Emperor Mike orders the temple built IMMEDIATELY.

(15) 1625 BC - The temple in Zimbawe has been built and the population has increased back to 100,000 (pop. 4). Zimbawe is now building bowmen. Emperor Mike is paranoid at the conditions of the empire and wild rumors are heard about him pacing around the palace late at night. One of our warriors has been fortified at Elius

(16) 1600 BC - Barbarians once again surround Zimbawe and prepare an attack. A recent study shows that the Persians have exactly the same number of towns as our civilization. Emperor Mike feels this is "unacceptable".

(17) 1575 BC - Zimbawe has survived against another barbarian attack with more to come. Barbarians have been spotted south of Elius. Admantus has built a bowman that is ordered to head towards Zulu territory. Admantus is ordered to produce a settler. Emperor Mike once again demands the knowledge of Hoseback Riding from the Zulus who refuse.

(18) 1550 BC - The barbarian attacks outside Zimbawe have stopped. A single barbarian unit has arrived outside of Elius.

(19) 1525 BC - Our single warrior unit defending Elius has barely survived the barbarian attack. Our cultural influence around Zimbawe has increased, and Babylon has produced a new bowmen that has also been ordered to approach Zulu territory.

(20) 1500 BC - The Babylonian gold reserves have reached over 100 gold for the first time in over 1000 years. But the empire is soon struck with horror, as Emperor Mike is assasinated in Zimbawe while giving a speech in a public square! Emperor Mike's legendary last words are... MAKE THEM PAY
Attached Files:
File Type: zip 1500bc.zip (188.4 KB, 13 views)
Old November 29, 2001, 02:17   #24
Mike4879
Chieftain

Re: Emperor Mike IV VIII VII IX
For anyone who is curious it took me awhile to find this. Here is the order:

1. Random Entity
2. jerkwaterbox
3. Eli
4. Mike4879
5. vovansim (MacTBone was offering webspace)
6. quinalla

I believe vovansim is next!
Old November 29, 2001, 07:59   #25
quinalla
Apolyton University
Warlord

Looks good, Mike, thanks for posting the order too, I was about to do it myself since I was tired of checking the other thread.
Old November 29, 2001, 18:50   #26
vovan
Apolyton UniversityCivilization IV CreatorsSporeApolyton Storywriters' GuildC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The Horde
Emperor

Mike4879, thanks for posting the order. I was not sure that I was next. I have downloaded the game and will post by midnight EST.
Spore page
Old November 29, 2001, 22:56   #27
Random Entity
Chieftain

Hmm, the site seems to be down right now. I sent Mike's stuff to Mac anyway, though. Just a reminder (to keep the URL fresh in the thread), the site for the game is at:
http://icdweb.cc.purdue.edu/~mckibbin/Succession.html
Also, we're still down one player. Right now we may just continue with 5 (or however many were left after jerkwaterbox dropped out), but if you want to join the game then feel free to drop off an e-mail at berduin@softhome.net
Oh, I almost forgot. Good job, Mike and Eli! You guys accomplished a whole lot more than I ever did - but that's probably because there's not much action in the first thousand years or so of play. We'll have to wait and see how vovansim handles this Zulu situation.
Old November 29, 2001, 22:57   #28
vovan
Apolyton UniversityCivilization IV CreatorsSporeApolyton Storywriters' GuildC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The Horde
Emperor

After the assassination of King Mike I, the nation was enraged. The people were ready to crush the enemy like a bug. Not much people even seemed to notice the fact that they have a new King. The only their goal was Ulundi (according to some rumors - the last city of the Zulu's) and they didn't care whether somebody led them or not. The new ruler, Vovansim I, as a true son of his nation, was driven by the desire to remove the Zulu's from his land.

(0)1500BC Just looking around. Also, contacted the Zulu's. Shaka taught us to ride horses for some gold. (Even though they are quite annoyed with us, the hated Zulu's are ready to share their knowledge with us!)
Even though Vovansim saw much profit in the deal, the people treated it as an omen of peace between the two nations and did not like it. In some cities, the Babylonians went out to the streets and shouted such things as: "Remember Mike!", "Make them pay!", and "We need a stronger ruler!" All the speeches Vovansim gave did not seem to calm the people down. "Only blood will calm us down," - they responded. Some were even planning to overthrow the government. That did not happen, however, as every city was garrisoned with soldiers loyal to the King, and every violent individual was tried by the military tribunal for treason and executed on the main square.

(1)1475BC The bowmen are marching towards Ulundi.
Mike's last wish will be fulfilled. The Zulu blood will pay for our slain ruler.

(2)1450BC The bowmen continue on their quest for Ulundi. The road between Babylon and Admantus is complete.

(3)1425BC The march of Zulu death continues. Work on the road towards Elius is begun. Shaka asks us to remove our troops from his territory.
A messenger from the ruler of the Zulu's approached an encampment of Babylonian bowmen. The men were ready for the final march and an attack of Ulundi. So, the messenger was met by fully armed warriors. He said, they had to leave. The leader of the regiment eyed him for some time. Everybody could see the poor fellow trembling. And rightfully so, for these were the last words he said in his short and unhappy life. The bowmen charged the city screaming: "For Vovansim, for Mike, for our Motherland!"

(4)1400BC Bowmen attack Ulundi. One Impi is dead. Our glorious civilization has entered its Golden Age!

(5)1375BC Ulundi is still under siege.

(6)1350BC A new regiment of bowmen is recruited in Babylon. It starts its march towards Ulundi. The bowman from Zimbabwe reaches the site of battle actions. In Admantus, some brave men gather together to settle the frontier. The people, feeling that military (and every other) success is near undertake a daring project - the Oracle. In Elius, a temple is complete. People are thinking of following the lead of Admantians and are getting ready to leave their home city and found a new establishment for the glory of our nation and prosperity of the future generations.

(7)1325BC A surprise attack from Ulundian warriors does not catch the Babylonian bowmen unprepared. They successfully defeat the enemy and deserve to be officially called 'veterans'. Some barbarian warriors are approaching Zimbabwe.

(8)1300BC Another group of bowmen is ready to join the siege of Ulundi from Zimbabwe. The barbarians attack the former Zulu capital, but the spearmen keep it for the Babylonians easily.

(9)1275BC Still more barbarians approach Zimbabwe. Our bowman successfully destroys still another group of 'warriors'. I am very pleased with the news and give the regiment the official title of "Elite" warriors.

(10)1250BC Siege of both Zimbabwe by barbarians and Ulundi by us continues. The people of Elius have become much more religious since before the temple there was built. In fact, now they lead such an active religious life, that they start influencing the neighboring regions (cultural influence expands).

(11)1225BC Our wise men discover Writing. Work begins on Mathematics. The town of Ur is founded. It has wheat, game and horses.

New road is being built towards it.
Our elite Bowman takes the city of Ulundi.

The worker from it begins digging a road towards Babylon. The Zulu people are contacted. They beg for peace. We demand a worker, Contacts with the Greeks and the Romans, 100 gold, and 2 gold/turn. They give in to our demands. It's a pity they haven't learned how to draw maps yet. Barbarians... Greeks and Romans are contacted. Neither of them has anything to give us.

(12)1200BC People in Zimbabwe are getting ready to settle new areas. Spearmen are now ready to defend Ulundi. People in Babylon decide it is time to improve the surrounding area.

(13)1175BC Work on roads and other improvements continues. We are searching for the Zulu's. They must pay. Ulundi was not enough for us.

(14)1150BC Workers from Babylon are ready. The city starts a program to recruit new defenders (spearmen). Given the recent military success, the people are willing to join the army. We continue our search for the Zulu's. For now we find upon a valley of great beauty and fertility. It a great site for a settlement. The persians are contacted and trade the knowledge of mathematics to us in exchange for contactss with the Romans and the Greeks.
(Somehow it doesn't surprise me that when I mention the name 'Shaka' to Xerxes, he responds that he has never heard of such a man, but the name seems to belong to one of our peasants. I do not want to disappoint him, saying that the name belongs to a 'ruler', and keep the contact with the Zulu's for myself. Shaka will be our peasant soon any way...)

(15)1125BC We continue to improve our land and to search for the Zulu's. Our prophets are trying to draw a plan of territories around us (new research goal - Map Making). I also increase scientific financing somewhat to help our wise men.

(16)1100BC There are not enough people in Elius to send out a settler of their own, so the trained young men join the army. They become spearmen. It is thought however, that the a population boom is nearing, so new people are being trained for survival outside city walls (Ordered construction of a new settler). Our bowman approaches roman borders.

(17)1075BC A group of strong men from Zimbabwe heads out to settle the newly discovered valley. People start building a Granary. We continue our search for the Zulu's.

(18)1050BC A new regiment of spearmen is ready to defend Ur. Our bowmen near Ulundi climb up a mountain and are able to see a new source of silks and even a herd of cows in the roman territory.

(19)1025BC Work on irrigating the land near Babylon is complete. Our spearmen find a new source of gold (!) and... another Roman border!
These news seems to undermine Vovansim's health. He is old and is afraid of everything. His paranoia leads him to think that he is surrounded by the Romans. Very often his servants rush into his room during the night, hearing him scream "Caesar! You... you, Shaka's servant! You may have defeated my army, but you'll never get me!", only to find the old man trying to kill himself with a dagger (the same dagger Mike the first had with him during his last speech). But the King is too weak, just too weak...

(20)1000BC Our spearmen find a village of some barbarian tribe. As they enter the village, the people are so afraid, that they give the mighty Babylonian warriors money (50 gold), just so they leave. The first roman city we found seems to be an isolated village. The Romans call it of Pisae.

News come that the Greeks are starting to build the Pyramids.
These news finished the aging King off. Shortly after the messenger left, the old man passed away.

NOTE: Click the screenshots to see larger versions. They open in a new window. They are rather big, too, so they may take a long time to load.

PS: As usually, I attach an archive with the log, screenshots, and the saved game.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip 1000bc.zip (339.3 KB, 8 views)
Spore page
Old November 29, 2001, 23:54   #29
mactbone
Prince

Yeah, I'm in the middle of a project. I can put your site up now, but all of my stuff was pretty disorganized so I just took it all down until I was done with the project. It'll be at http://icdweb.cc.purdue.edu/~mckibbin/Succession/ from now on.

Again, it is up now. Go to http://icdweb.cc.purdue.edu/~mckibbin/Succession/

mmmmkay?
Old November 30, 2001, 01:03   #30
Mike4879
Chieftain

The site is looking good and I'm glad my death was avenged