Old December 5, 2001, 21:57   #1
spare_brain
Settler

Local Time: 18:03
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Can't see all CIVs on the diplomacy screen!
When I select a whole bunch of CIVs (say 9 or 10), on the diplomacy screen I see only the faces of 8 of them. How do I get to see the others? The graphics helps me identify who's in tie with whom? I can reach the CIV by clicking on the little D button on the right bottom, but that does not help with this graphics!

Can't seem to find it in the manual either. Help!!
Old December 5, 2001, 22:11   #2
N. Machiavelli
Prince

Local Time: 19:03
Local Date: October 31, 2010
I believe that if you shift + right-click on a leader portrait, you can select which leader you wish to appear there. For example, if you cannot see what is happening with the Chinese, you can swap them for the Romans. This is hardly a user-friendly system, and they should at least expand to include the maximum of 16 civs at once.

The current system is eyecandy only and I would prefer to be able to call up a civ's profile and see ALL current treaties, techs, army-size, etc like in all the other Civ games, but that is simply a preference. If they could arainge it to include all 16 civs at once, the current way would be just fine.