Old December 14, 2001, 09:15   #1
Gunter
Warlord

Local Time: 18:30
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Realistic innovation
Hi all,

Does anyone of you can tell me how to modify mod in order to have the realistic possibility to kill enemy workers and whatever is bombarded?

I am deeply militaristic and I want to use my smuggly weapons to kill as many enemy workers as I can,I want also to sink ships and raze cities?What's wrong with this?

Cheers
Old December 14, 2001, 09:32   #2
Expatriate
Chieftain

Local Time: 19:30
Re: Realistic innovation
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunter
I am deeply militaristic and I want to use my smuggly weapons to kill as many enemy workers as I can,I want also to sink ships and raze cities?What's wrong with this?
Nothing wrong with that

I cant help you do the mods, though. Try playing around with the editor and maybe you will find something that can be used for this.
Old December 14, 2001, 12:18   #3
Buster13
Civilization III PBEM
Chieftain

Local Time: 13:30
I can't see any other way to do this within the context of the game but to capture and disband them...and seeing as in order to kill them anyway you would either have to nuke them or send troops over anyway...why not just do this?

Concentrate on horsemen, cavalry, and other fast moving units to help in scouring...but know that if the target Civ is anywhere near your tech level, these units will die unless supported by good defense which until Mech Infantry is always slow...
Old December 17, 2001, 08:01   #4
Gunter
Warlord

Local Time: 18:30
Yeah ,I did it,In current game (level 3) I nuked enemies with more or less 20 ICBMs,but other civ don't see my actions with plesure,in addition bombers VS fighter/jet fighter are useless,it should be necessary like civ2 to have the possibility to engage an air combat between my fighter and other fighetrs.Yes I can wait stealth bombers but normal bombers are useless.