Old December 17, 2001, 10:37   #31
gachnar
Chieftain

Local Time: 13:34
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Re: Re: Re: Your right I am mad!
I'm not sure if its the writing style or the smileys that are most annoying, but...

Quote:
Originally posted by Desert Dog
Whatever the case STOP BEING A FREAKING GEEK!
Gee. I enjoy being a geek. It means my girlfriend likes me for who I am, and I get a nice big paycheck. Go geeks!

Quote:
I am glad your happy with the game, I am not and I am entitled to have my own opinion even if I mispell ever single word!
But... but... you said earlier that you didn't know anyone who was enjoying themselves. You seem to be contradicting yourself. Or perhaps not. Its hard to tell since...

Quote:
You are only making an ass out of yourself trying to be a freaking teacher or something whatever your motive. I am far from an idiot you are trying to make me out to be!
...your writing is so difficult to fully understand. While I do understand what you just said, it took a second reading. This is why people are flaming your writing: Because of spelling, punctuation, and frankly horrible sentence structure, your posts are very hard to read. And the smilies... dear god the smilies.

Quote:
My point about the mod is that it is more stable then the patch!
I can guarantee you it is not. Its the same code. You might [i]think[/] it is. But you certainly can't say for certain with your oh-so-significant sample size of 1.

Quote:
I am a civ 2 addict that is really disappointed by the way civ 3 is designed. Plain and simple.
Translation: I like Civ2. Civ3 is hard. I dont want to think, I just want to win.

Solution: Play Civ2. Civ3 was not sold with a guarantee that Desert Dog would enjoy it. And since you admit that it is the design you dislike, then there is nothing more for you to argue about. The game is designed around certain rules. These certainly wont change. Time to go back to Civ2.

Quote:
If you don't like my opinion then don't read it and don't respond to it!
Translation: If you have my opinion, feel free to back me up. If you dont have my opinion I dont want to hear yours, because only my opinion counts.

Quote:
I am not pissed I am annoyed with having to put up with the little KIDDIE comments from the peanut gallery!
You might be 46, but you certainly act like most 15 year olds I've met. First, you are no more important than anyone else here, and if it was possible to have a peanut gallery on a board, you would be in it. Second (off topic), If you still believe that age has anything to do with the validity, quality, or helpfulness of comments, then you are horribly out of place in todays world. You may be twice my age, but your comments hold just as much weight here as mine, probably less since people have trouble understanding yours.

[ This space for rent ]