Old January 17, 2002, 11:44   #61
Henrik
Civilization II PBEMScenario League / Civ2-CreationNationStatesMacCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontSpanish CiversCivilization IV Creators
Emperor

Local Time: 20:15
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Case
Here's a guide that should answer your questions:
It's nice to see someone else posting this
If there is anything that isnt entirely clear in there be sure to ask so that we can add it
Old January 17, 2002, 18:49   #62
The ANZAC
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontScenario League / Civ2-Creation
King

Local Time: 14:15
Moscow Courier

Action at Last The Russian Black Sea Fleet today pounded the defenders of Galati into rubble. Unfortunately, there is miscommunication between the Army and Navy so this breakthrough wasn't exploited. Also cavalry formations are liberating Rumania from the north supported from Odessa.

Vilna-Vitebsk Line Completed The first segment of the Trans-Russian Railway has been completed today. Great optism reigns in Petrograd, that economic victory will arrive.

Close Call! Today off the coast from Riga, the Russian Baltic Fleet nearly collided headlong into the German Fleet on training exercises in Russian waters. The Russian Foreign Office demands a full explanation as well as an immediate withdrawal by the German units.
Attached Files:
File Type: net ni_auto.net (203.3 KB, 2 views)
Old January 17, 2002, 19:32   #63
Case
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Emperor

Local Time: 05:15
Local Date: November 1, 2010
La Repubblica
Headlines this month include:
  • Turin-Valence Railroad completed
  • SS Da Vinci Continues journey after inspection by Austro-Hungarian Fleet
  • Fleet exercises finish, ships return to patrol areas
  • Industrial development progessing well
  • Crowds celebrate Russian victories in Rumania
  • Italian Government requests naval technolgies from Allies

Breaking News:

Italian Government Seeks Clarification from 'Neutral Powers'

Confused by the mixed signals coming from Madrid, Berlin and Istanbul, King Case has requested that the Spanish and Turkish governments explicitly explain their current relations with Germany and Austro-Hungary.
In particluar, King Case asks the Spanish government to explain the nature of their 'non military' alliance with Germany.

Last edited by Case; January 17, 2002 at 19:45.
Old January 17, 2002, 19:36   #64
Case
Emperor

Here's the file:
Attached Files:
File Type: net italy.net (203.3 KB, 2 views)
Old January 18, 2002, 01:11   #65
Soundwave
Prince

Local Time: 07:15
Hes some updates, they worked for me, so they wont buggar anything up
Attached Files:
File Type: zip updates.zip (117.1 KB, 13 views)
Old January 18, 2002, 01:40   #66
winterfritz
Prince

Local Time: 19:15
Le Monde
LEEUWARDEN CONFERENCE DECIDES FATE OF LOW COUNTRIES
After hours of intense negotiation in the Dutch town of Leeuwarden, the Low Countries were today divided into French and English spheres of influence.

French troops will occupy Belgium (Antwerp, Brussels) and British soldiers the Netherlands (Arnhem, Amsterdam.) 'In this way, the two great democratic nations of our time will be able to protect their smaller neighbours from foreign aggression,' one of the diplomats attending announced.

The German delegation was conspicuously absent, having missed their train for the conference. (German efficiency? What German efficiency ) However, the French and British diplomats trust that Germany will accept the partition with good grace. 'Should they choose to ignore the conference's decision," said the French foreign minister, present in Leeuwarden, 'they shall have to contend with the forces of the Entente.'

However, the French and English governments were optimistic about the German response. 'I'm sure they'll see the futility of opposition,' said Winterfritz today to Cabinet. 'And it is hardly an annexation. We are merely taking the low countries under our wing for their own good.'

Just a question: does anyone know if there actually was a Cabinet in the Third Republic? I'll feel pretty stupid if I find out there wasn't

And Soundwave: what updates?
Old January 18, 2002, 01:49   #67
Soundwave
Prince

What do you mean?

There are units.. cities and something esle in the zip to put in the AOW file.... just replace them
Old January 18, 2002, 02:12   #68
Case
Emperor

La Repubblica
Italy welcomes treaty of Leeuwarden

The Italian government today issued a statement supporting France and Britain's selfless decision to protect the 'little nations of Europe', Belgium and the Netherlands.

Italy wishes to remind the German government that protesting this deal would be hypocritical in light of Germany's planed 'union' with Denmark.

--------------

Fritz, have you played your turn and forgotten to attach the file as well?

Soundwave, nice work with the graphical update (I'd already been using your earlier version of the graphics)
Old January 18, 2002, 03:46   #69
winterfritz
Prince

Le Monde
SPANISH SHIPS ENCOUNTERED IN WESTERN MEDITERRANEAN
The French Navy's Mediterranean squadron, at sea today in a training excersise, encountered ships of the Spanish Fleet. Sailors on both nation's vessels are reported to have waved enthusiastically at each other.

FRENCH FORCES RESTORE ORDER IN TANGIERS
After the Sultan of Fez’s forces were routed by a British naval bombardment, French troops occupied the city of Tangier in North Africa. No opposition was encountered and French forces did not sustain a single casualty.

NORTH ARMY ADVANCES INTO BELGIUM, GERMAN ARMY BLOCKS THE WAY
Elements of the North Army advanced into Belgium today, in order to fulfill the conditions of the Leeuwarden Conference. Several units of the Belgian army, under communist influence, rebelled and made a stand against the French soldiers. However, a model attack broke the rebel resistance and drove the subversives out of Antwerp. Again, no casualties were incurred by the French, and the soldiers entering the city were cheered on by it’s grateful inhabitants.

However, when the victorious North Army tried to wheel south in order to pacify Brussels, it found it’s route blocked by German cavalry. The French scouting division managed to infiltrate through the German forces, only to sight artillery divisions of the Reich massing around Arnhem. The scouts are at present encamped outside Brussels. French Supreme Army Command judged an assault on the Belgian capitol, another centre of communist resistance, to be impractical at this stage. ‘Our army is eager and can take anything the Belgians throw at it,’ said a senior General. ‘However, we cannot move large forces towards Brussels without risking accidental conflict with German forces in the area.’

PREMIER DEMANDS GERMAN WITHDRAWL, ENTENTE FORMALISED
Upon hearing of the massed German units in Belgium and the Netherlands, Premier Winterfritz immediately demanded the unconditional withdrawl of the Second Reich’s forces from the Low Countries.

‘Those forces are in direct violation of the Leeuwarden Conference, and are preventing French troop movement in the area,’ Winterfritz said to Cabinet today. He added that ‘Any German attack on Brussels will be treated as a declaration of war on France. Any German attack on Arnhem or Amsterdam will be treated as a declaration of war of Britain. And if Germany declares war on France or Britain, then according to Entente terms, all other Entente members will attack Germany.’

The French government has already ratified the Entente treaty and is officially allied with Russia, Italy and Britain.

FRENCH MODERNISATION PROCEEDS, CELEBRATIONS THROUGHOUT NATION
The second month of Winterfritz’s leadership has already seen greatly increased productivity throughout metropolitan France. Many cities have commemorated his achievement with huge ‘We love Winterfritz’ parades and festivities.

Leading demographers expect a dramatic rise in the French population in the near future, given the greatly increased amount of procreation caused by the celebrations

Heres the save.
BTW, I tried to make an alliance with Italy, Case, but they wouldn't let me, even though they were enthusiastic. I am in an alliance with Russia and England, though, and I've set my attitude towards you to Worshipful.

El Awrence, you'd better set your attitude towards me to neutral or the AI will just declare war soon.

Soundwave, I like your work as well, but aren't some of those units meant to be used by several different nations? I don't know how I'd like using a tank with a British shield ( )
Attached Files:
File Type: net 1900sept.net (203.3 KB, 4 views)
Old January 18, 2002, 08:48   #70
Dr. Nick
Spanish CiversApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

Local Time: 16:15
Chancellor von Karreras privately said that the British and their b!tches could put their conference where the sun don't shine.
Old January 18, 2002, 08:54   #71
Dr. Nick
Deity

Berlin has said to the "allied" powers that Germany will not recognise any conference to which it was not present and denounces this so called conference as a simple ploy of the "allied" powers to take away from Germany her own people and kindred.
Old January 18, 2002, 09:24   #72
Dr. Nick
Deity

Berliner Zeitung, September 1900
German Reichsarmee, Reichsmarine Liberates Netherlands

Arnhem.- After important bombardments against pro British elements of the Dutch army, German troops crossed the Rhine into The Netherlands. Queen Wilhelmina had asked her troops to welcome the Germans, but the more dissident members of the Dutch armed forces tried to repel the mighty push of the German Empire towards Amsterdam though it was but token resistance.

Soon, German storm troops were marching through Arnhem and had occupied the city and its surroundings. Using Dutch rail, artillery was quickly emplaced around Amsterdam as it was not declared an open city, and elements of the Reichsmarine in the form of six battleships bombarded the city until the resistance had been destroyed. Shortly, a regiment of German Uhlans was parading through Amsterdam, in full liberating affair, cheered on by the population. The locals have been most welcoming to the Dutch and many had taken up arms to help the Germans advancing and their information and help as artillery observers proved valuable to forsee ultimate victory.

In Amsterdam, Queen Wilhelmina signed the annexation accord by which Germany annexed The Netherlands "until the European situation sparked off by the British calms down." Kaiser Wilhelm and Chancellor Karreras were unavailable for comment.

von Tirpitz Demands "Bigger, Grander Reichsmarine!"

Berlin.- In a heated speech to the Reichstag Admiral von Tirpitz decried "British naval agression" in the Netherlands as a "threat to the heartland of Germany proper" and he has stated that previous policy had shunned naval expansion. However, with British aggression increasing, the Reichstag appears to have been swayed by his patriotic rhetoric as well as his main points. "The Reichsmarine is a force to be reckoned with, of well versed crews and modern battleships. But the size is what matters now, as the Royal Navy is the size of the Reichsmarine three or four fold in comparison." Due to this, the Reichstag is studying the laying down of additional battleships in the Blohm & Voss shipyards at various locations.
Attached Files:
File Type: net 1900sept.net (203.3 KB, 3 views)
Old January 18, 2002, 14:43   #73
Soundwave
Prince

The Times

The British Government Rallies
The British Government and its people have rallied to a new call, and have decided to declear WAR! on Germany, if she does not leave Asmterdam.... British Battleships are on full alert ordered to fire on any German Naval Vessel.
In a speech today The King, proclaimed "we will not still idle by, with non-exstince of dipolmatic efforts with Germany.... Germany only understands one word, War! we will not give in or back down, either they leave or we will declear war as this is a act of War"

The Rape Of Asmterdam And Belguim
Definite little Beglium putting up such a great fight as well and Amsterdam, has be given the Victoria Cross by the Soundwave the I after his speech today. Witnesses from Amsterdam said it was not like the German Version, their Battleship Bombared our city to rubble Queen Wilhelmina was forced to signed a 'document' and she was taken away... it was horrible Amsterdam in in ruins... (he goes on) 'a regiment of German Uhlans was parading through Amsterdam, in full liberating affair, cheered on by the population. The locals have been most welcoming to the Dutch and many had taken up arms to help the', that is partly true the Uhlans came in but all they did waas rape and pillage... German Soldiers putting Dutch babies into the streets and running them down with there horses, it was unimagineable!!, my poor wife was... i want to kill those *******"-Amsterdam Cizten

"The RAPE!! of LITTLE Netherlands AND Belgium will not be forgotten!!!"-remember this day!

Brave Little Belgium:
German Terror Campaign

As early as 6th August, the Germans were expressing outrage at the unexpected resistance of the Belgian army, and also civil resistance. With memories of the francs-tireurs of 1870, the German newspapers called for retribution. The headlines in the Kolnischer Zeitung read: 'The beast in Belgium'; 'From savage Belgium'; 'Liege atrocities'. In Liege province there were 1200 victims of German retribution. In Luxembourg 842; Namur 2000; Brabant (where on 25 to 28 August the old town and library of Leuven were set aflame, to the horror of the rest of Europe) 839. In the Henegouwen, 350. Some 16,000 houses were destroyed. The terror was wild and needless, and not at all systematic. There can be no conclusion but that the German command allowed the troops their fun. Unfortunately for the Belgian people, it was just a foretaste of 4 years of severe treatment.

Aarschot

The action at Aarschot was notable for the violent reaction of the Germans. A single brigade of Belgian infantry, with one artillery battery, held up the German advance for several hours, but after suffering heavy losses and being attacked from three sides, they withdrew. Inevitably the Germans took prisoners, mostly wounded men. A large number were marched to the banks of the River Demer, where they were shot. Those that escaped were thrown in the river to drown. The Germans then turned on the citizens of the Aarschot. 400 houses were plundered and set on fire, and 150 people executed. During the next few days, the fury continued, and the towns of Diest, Schaffen, and Tremelo were razed.
Old January 18, 2002, 14:47   #74
Cyrion
Civilization II PBEMScenario League / Civ2-Creation
King

Local Time: 21:15
Big works in progress
Ashamed by the pitiful state of the infrastructure of the Ottoman Empire, His Magnificence the Sultan ordered His Grand Vizier Cyrion to transform the nation following the model of the european Nations!

Hundreds of workers at once began to work, building roads, railroad and mines, while others were hastily trained in the rare schools of the country. Despite all goodwill and the numerous manpower, the work will last for many years as the Ottoman Empire has a long way to go before it's infrastructure reaches the level desired by the Sultan...

Some troops were moved to help discipline some hot heads in the frontier towns...

OOC:

I can't say that the new movements points for the ships did help me much

Here is the file :
Attached Files:
File Type: net 1900sept_turk.net (203.3 KB, 2 views)
Old January 18, 2002, 20:01   #75
Soundwave
Prince

The Times

Royal Naval on Patrol
The Royal Naval is on high alert today after German Armies entered Amsterdam!
They are ordered to fire on Any German Vessel within 6Space radius of Great Britian and her coloines...

Largest Navy in the World
British Naval forces have reached a new peak, 32 Ships, 18 of which are Battleships, another five in prduction, two finished next turn....

Soundwaves Speech
The King today said, for Germanys refusal in Holland and Beglium, the British Empire will conduct naval exercises next to denmarck...
he also told, if Germany wants new Naval Laws then be it, We will be ready, for mass production of Verteran Battleships!

Mederterrian Fleet Moblizes!
The Mederterrian Fleet has been ordered to leave for Italy, to met with Italian Ships.

-------------------------------

Tell me how come i can't ally with my allies, Russia!? Italy!?

Germany, your very agressive, i would have built up my armies first but never mind... WAR it is!
Attached Files:
File Type: net turn2englishsept1900.net (203.3 KB, 10 views)
Old January 18, 2002, 20:07   #76
Case
Emperor

La Repubblica
Italy Wakes to War!!!

King not amused say insiders

This morning King Case was shocked to learn that Britain, France and Germany are on the brink of war.
In a meeting held during his breakfast the King berated the British ambassador for his government's failure to consult with the Allied nations before issueing such a blunt ultimatium to Germany. In particluar, the King questioned how a nation who recently issued a statement saying they wouldn't support other members of the Entente in the event that they attacked Germany can now threaten to commit the Alliance to a war with Germany.

German ambassador consulted

Following his breakfast, King Case sumoned the German ambassador to the palace. The King expressed the desire that war could be averted through negotiations between France, Britain and Germany.
The King informaed the German ambassador that despite his personal disaproval of the British actions, Italy remains a commited member of the Entente, and will fully comply with decisions made, and will fight alongside her allies should war break out over this issue.

King Case suggested to the German ambassador that perhaps a commitment not to base warships in the Netherlands and not to build rail links between Dutch and German cities could avert a regrettable war.

Military on alert

In light of recent developments, all leave in the Royal Italian armed forces has been canceled. Reservists have been notified to prepare for mobalisation at very short notice.
Old January 18, 2002, 20:50   #77
winterfritz
Prince

Le Monde
NEWS FLASH - NETHERLANDS CRISIS
The French government met in emergency session this morning, and have echoed Italy's statements: 'France is a loyal member of the Entente and will abide by any decisions come to by the majority of it's members.'

However, French leadership has also pointed out that the Entente is primarily a defensive pact, designed to protect members who are attacked by other nations. Thus the other Entente members are not obliged to declare war on Germany, as in this instance Britain are the ultimatum-givers and aggressors.

Premier Winterfritz expressed his disapproval over the lack of British consultation with the French prior to the ultimatum delivery. He has called for a conference of Entente diplomats in order to decide the alliance's stance on this issue. 'We would prefer to remain neutral if war broke out, and hope conflict may still be avoided altogether. But France is prepared to fight should that be the majority decision of her allies,' he announced to Cabinet today.
Old January 18, 2002, 21:31   #78
Soundwave
Prince

The Times

The British Empire Disgusted
The King has called his Allies weaklings.. as his voice echoed in the House of Commons today... he told of Germany actually being strong and standing up for ones self, all others bid and swabbled... he has put in charge of the Government and all features of it, Sean Richards, a New Zealander, from the New Zealand Wars.

Richards Thanks Italy
Mr Richards has thanked Italy in person today.. arriving in Rome to see Case.. he thanks them for standing next to her allies.. unlike France... yet to hear from Moscow, and Constaniople.

An Offense/ Defensive Alliance with Itlay
Britain has but forward a defencive/ offencive alliance to Italy...

Britain Send Diplomats
Britian has sent diplomats to Germany and Spain, to see if said can be averted, Mr Richards hopes strongly for peace, but King Soundwave, does not want the British People thinking we are weakings.. and will not back down...!
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	map2.gif
Views:	174
Size:	7.8 KB
ID:	8766  
Old January 18, 2002, 21:46   #79
winterfritz
Prince

'The King has called his Allies weaklings..
Mr Richards has thanked Italy in person today.. arriving in Rome to see Case.. he thanks them for standing next to her allies.. unlike France...'

The French government stated that she would join in the war if the the alliance called for it, but that she privately has no desire for war with Germany, because we are a peace-loving and friendly nation. How is this not standing next to her allies?

French ministers today called on the English to retract their hurtful and slanderous comments, saying that in a time of crisis, allies should come together, not resort to name-calling.

Premier Winterfritz still has hope that the issues disputed can be resolved by negotiation, not force.

BTW Soundwave, some credit for my map woulda been nice
Old January 18, 2002, 23:00   #80
Soundwave
Prince

Winterfritz's MAP isnt it GOOD!!!!!

Happy? LOL!

The The Times

British Government Apolgizes
The Government has apolgizes to the French for the Kings comments, but the King has had a stroke and Mr Richards will be taking over from him 'for as long as it takes'.... Mr Richards states "we apolygize to the France and the French people but in our hour of need, we hope you will not back down, we are not the agressors in anyway... we did not commit the Rape of Innocennts, the Germans did"

Rumours of Revolution Dismiss by Richards
Rumours of a Coup d'l feat is feared and revolution following, has been dismissed by Mr Richards, "as stupid"
Old January 18, 2002, 23:07   #81
Soundwave
Prince

Alliance Map

Red= Axis Powers

Blue= The Entente
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	alliance.gif
Views:	171
Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	8767  
Old January 19, 2002, 00:16   #82
Case
Emperor

La Repubblica
King Issues Statement

King Case wishes to clarify his position on the developing crisis:
The Italian government disapproves of Britains unilateral actions, and belives that German actions, while regretable and agressive, are not sufficant grounds for war.

The King also explained his belief that Britains actions could drag Europe into war on the grounds that should the Germans mount an invasion or major raid into British territory then the Entente treaties will be automatically activated.
The King has apologised for his earlier incomplete statement, and blamed its omissions on him not having had his morning coffee

Cabinet Considers British Proposal for a Closer Alliance

After due consideration, Mr Richard's proposal for a offencive alliance was rejected today. King Case said that he remains strongly commited to the current defencive alliance, but does not believe there is any need to enter into further agreements at present.

If Britain chooses to declare war on Germany in order to liberate The Netherlands then the Italian government wishes them well, but will not enter into the war unless Germany comits further acts of agression and widens the conflict.
The Italian armed forces have been issued with instructions to observe the armed forces of both Britain and Germany, but not to hinder their actions in any way.

Foreign Minister Comments on Anglo-French Dispute

In an informal press conference held today, the Italian Foreign Minister has urged Britain to show France more respect. The Minister said that the British must remember that France currently has the elite of her armies facing the Germans in Belgium and along the German border, and "if this dosn't constitute effective support, then I don't know what does".

Last edited by Case; January 19, 2002 at 00:22.
Old January 19, 2002, 03:32   #83
winterfritz
Prince

'Winterfritz's MAP isnt it GOOD!!!!!'

Thats more like it, I love being praised
I pulled it from a neighbouring thread and made a few modifications. If you all like it, I'll update it every time theres a territorial change.

Le Monde

French Government praises Italian statements
Upon hearing the Italian views on the Netherlands situation, Winterfritz announced to the Chamber of Deputies 'Cool heads have prevailed in Italy, to the benefit of all Europe.'

The government today affirmed their intentions to remain neutral in the coming conflict between Germany and Britain, unless the defensive terms of the Entente are triggered.

Winterfritz expressed his pleasure that France and Italy see eye to eye on this matter, and is most grateful for Italian support. 'Britain is an island nation, her home made secure by sea and a powerful navy,' he said to the Chamber of Deputies today. 'Perhaps this is why they cannot understand the reluctance of their Continental allies to join them in war against the Second Reich. But they should remember that the French and Italian homelands border on Germany itself. Each different member of our alliance has different goals and problems, and we ask that the British be more considerate of French needs in future.' However, Winterfritz has gratefully accepted the British apology and the French people wish the British king a speedy recovery from his stroke.

The French Foreign Ministry would also desire clarification from other European powers as to their stance on the Anglo-German war. While France does not believe any Entente members will join, she is curious as to Spanish and Ottoman alignment in the upcoming conflict.
Old January 19, 2002, 14:25   #84
The ANZAC
King

Local Time: 14:15
From the Desk of the Foreign Minister: The Russian Empire would like Germany to remove its troops from the Netherlands. In invading the Netherlands without consent from other nations, Germany has upset the balance of power in the region and threatens to destabilize the surrounding region. Russia does not acknowledge the legitimacy of the German puppet government in the Netherlands.

Moscow Courier: Today, the Russian government is looking at how to improve its economic stance and make it stronger than it already is. Russia is looking to foreign help to start up and then later build up on its own.
Old January 19, 2002, 15:30   #85
SunTzu
Prince

Last night i was out all night partying and when i got home around 4am i was too tired to play
I'll download the game and play it in a bit i have to finish painting my living room
Old January 19, 2002, 22:23   #86
Soundwave
Prince

The Times

British Diplomats Sick of Nonense and Walk Out!
British Diplomats have been recalled by Mr Richards today, on the Kings orders. All members were told immediatly as soon as the got the lettter, they were to walk out... even on Allies. Mr Richards issued a statement saying "we over the British Empire are sick of Diplomatic Efforts to try everything and nothing prevails, either the British will go into Isolationism, or to War... there will be a vote at the House of Commons tonight, all fogregin dipolmats are welcome, to put forward there opinion, but are not allowed to vote.

Warships on the Move
Warships, are currently all on Sea Exercises, but if trouble should break lose is ready for anything...

British Prepare for Mobilization
The British Army are preparing for mobilization, resevreist are being called up and home guard issued warnings about what to do to spies... (we will show the Germans and there b!tches spying only trial is firing squad)
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	newarmy.gif
Views:	118
Size:	14.0 KB
ID:	8803  
Old January 20, 2002, 01:44   #87
Dr. Nick
Deity

Chancellor von Karreras condemns British aggression against Germany and urges "sense and cold thought" to the British Prime Minister.

A war between Britain and Germany could be devastating for both nations, acting to the detriment of both in these situations. It is discouraged that Britain should seem to seek this path.
Old January 20, 2002, 11:44   #88
Grothgar
Prince

Quote:
'Winterfritz's MAP isnt it GOOD!!!!!'

Thats more like it, I love being praised
I pulled it from a neighbouring thread and made a few modifications. If you all like it, I'll update it every time theres a territorial change.
Um this wouldnt be the map from the origional; age of war would it, or one of my maps from shattered world altered or another one of my many maps lol but hey good job

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"
Old January 20, 2002, 19:25   #89
winterfritz
Prince

Don't worry Grogthar, I got it from a WW2 PBEM at civfanatics, I think. It originally included the rest of scandinavia, iceland, bits of America.

I like your maps in the original AoW thread, although its a pity what happened to poor old france
Old January 20, 2002, 19:32   #90
Soundwave
Prince

NO OFFENCE

But whos go is it, i'm sick of waiting!!

Soundwave the I Deceed