Old October 9, 2002, 21:52   #31
mnbryan37
Warlord

Local Time: 13:23
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Nevermind, my bad. One of the downloaded files was messed up. Will re-download and it should be fine
Old October 10, 2002, 14:32   #32
Tamerlin
Call to Power II Democracy GameCTP2 Source Code Project
King

Local Time: 21:23
I'am nearing the end of an SAP game, I've been warned twice a disaster had occured because of an excessive pollution but no tile has been neutralized so far. I've checked and the pollution feature is unabled in the game settings and in the "userprofile.txt" file.

Has someone met this problem before ?
Old November 4, 2002, 12:44   #33
LDiCesare
GalCiv Apolyton EmpireCivilization IV Creators
Emperor

Although the wrappup at the top of this topped thread is very interesting, is it still up-to-date? Its last edit date is quite far ago. Shouldn't Super Apolyton Pack be mentionned here too? And about the versions of MedMod and Cradle, how old are the latest changes, is there anything new here?
I am asking because I will soon be looking for 'something' to download (when I can download) because I am coming back to CtP2 after a long while (I left after unsuccessfully trying the first aggressive AI mod, nust've been by BlueO).
Locutus, any chance you could edit the wrapup or sink this thread and put the information in the FAQ, as it really belongs there, adn there are many topped threads?
Old November 4, 2002, 13:55   #34
Tamerlin
King

Quote:
Originally posted by LDiCesare
And about the versions of MedMod and Cradle, how old are the latest changes, is there anything new here?
Hi LDiCesare, welcome back to CtP2, you won't regret it !

There is a thread in the CtP2 forums talking about the various mods where the date of the latest modifications is indicated, I can't remember exactly where is this thread but I think you can easily find it now you know there is something to find.

All the downloads are grouped in a CtP2 directory you will find here. Unfortunately, as far as I can remember, the date of the last update is not indicated, which would be an interesting feature to add.

Last edited by Tamerlin; November 4, 2002 at 14:06.
Old November 4, 2002, 14:15   #35
Martin Gühmann
staff
Call to Power II Democracy GameCall to Power Democracy GameCTP2 Source Code Project
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by LDiCesare
Although the wrappup at the top of this topped thread is very interesting, is it still up-to-date?
Unfortunatly this thread is terrible out of date, Locutus is a little bit too busy to update it, I always wanted to Add GoodMod to this thread, but unfortunatly I am busy, too.

Quote:
Originally posted by Tamerlin
There is a thread in the CtP2 forums talking about the various mods where the date of the latest modifications is indicated, I can't remember exactly where is this thread but I think you can easily find it now you know there is something to find.
What about the topped threads in the Apolyton CTP2 creation... forum.

Quote:
Originally posted by Tamerlin
All the downloads are grouped in a CtP2 directory you will find here. Unfortunately, as far as I can remember, the date of the last update is not indicated, which would be an interesting feature to add.
Actual the added field shows when an entry was last updated, I know it is a little bit cconfusing, but it wasn't my idea.

-Martin
Old November 4, 2002, 14:23   #36
Tamerlin
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Martin Gühmann
Unfortunatly this thread is terrible out of date...
This is certainly why nobody has answered the question I have posted in october.

Quote:
Actual the added field shows when an entry was last updated, I know it is a little bit cconfusing, but it wasn't my idea.
Thanks for the tip Martin.