Old January 23, 2002, 02:57   #1
Allen_1971
Settler

Local Time: 19:44
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Question on trade routes
I've just started playing CIV3 a couple of days ago, and I must say I'm enjoying it tremendously . Since I've started, I've been reading a lot on this forum to get interesting tips and strategies. Anyway, I've got a question with regards to trade routes with our allies.

If I establish a trade route with an ally for say wine, and then that trade route is broken by an enemy, or some other reason, what happens to the trade agreement? Does it nullify immediately? Do I get to trade the item again? or does the 20 turns resume when the link is restored?
Old January 23, 2002, 04:43   #2
notyoueither
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolytoners Hall of FameCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 13:44
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Try the Strategy Forum. You will find a purer discussion of game specific questions.

But to answer your question. The trade agreement is nullified. It will not renew once transportation links are restored unless you renegotiate it.

Salve