Old February 10, 2002, 12:12   #31
Guynemer
C4WDG The GooniesCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-League
Emperor

Local Time: 16:23
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Evan von Christoph
white identity was almost destroyed by the civil rites movement and micegenation, which was all part of an evil plot by the race that killed Christ, praise to him.

I'm glad I belong to an Aryan church!

Hmmm, well, there it is folks. The single post that will get EvC a brand spanking-new ticket to Mingapulco. Everybody say, "Adios!"
Old February 10, 2002, 12:32   #32
MichaeltheGreat
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Apolyton Grand Executioner

Local Time: 12:23
Quote:
Originally posted by Evan von Christoph
white identity was almost destroyed by the civil rites movement and micegenation, which was all part of an evil plot by the race that killed Christ, praise to him.

I'm glad I belong to an Aryan church!
Oh, Evannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn -

if you want to do the neo-Nazi bullshit, do it somewhere else.

You now have a week to find alternate locations to spew that sort of ignorant drivel.
Old February 10, 2002, 12:38   #33
Lars-E
Warlord

Local Time: 21:23
Quote:
Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Yeah, but no one else was there before them, so that makes them the original inhabitants, kinda like Icelanders and Polynesians.
Icelanders are not original inhabitants. They came from Norway. Many of them fled from Norway cos they were banned often due to illegitimate murders.

Since there has been little immigration to Iceland and mixing with foreign ppl and the inhabitants, the gene pool is very 'clean'. One of the cleanest in the world. That's why the gene project Genoma is situated in Iceland. There's another interesting gene pool in Italy. It's in a small and remote village.

So if the Aryans invaded India where did they invade from?
Old February 10, 2002, 12:40   #34
DinoDoc
Civilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

Local Time: 15:23
Quote:
Originally posted by Guynemer
The single post that will get EvC a brand spanking-new ticket to Mingapulco. Everybody say, "Adios!"
MtG really needs to get his own prison.
Old February 10, 2002, 12:45   #35
Saint Marcus
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization III Multiplayer
King

Quote:
Other parts of Asia

But certainly not from "white" Europe.
Old February 10, 2002, 12:46   #36
MichaeltheGreat
Apolytoners Hall of Fame

Naaah, I'll just sublet the mines and caves on Mingapulco.
Old February 10, 2002, 13:25   #37
Dr Strangelove
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Saint Marcus

Other parts of Asia

But certainly not from "white" Europe.
The Aryans came from areas now in Kazakhstan around the defunct Aral Sea, hence the name Aryans. They are considered Caucasians though.
Old February 10, 2002, 13:36   #38
Saint Marcus
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization III Multiplayer
King

Quote:
The Aryans came from areas now in Kazakhstan around the defunct Aral Sea, hence the name Aryans. They are considered Caucasians though.
So are "hispanics". Hitler, and the Aryan chruch crap, mean with Aryans the NW European race. This includes the Anglo-saxons, but not people from Kazakhstan.
Old February 10, 2002, 13:44   #39
DinoDoc
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
Naaah, I'll just sublet the mines and caves on Mingapulco.
Mines? What sort of mines are we talking about? Do you need another investor?
Old February 10, 2002, 13:46   #40
Dr Strangelove
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Saint Marcus

So are "hispanics". Hitler, and the Aryan chruch crap, mean with Aryans the NW European race. This includes the Anglo-saxons, but not people from Kazakhstan.
Obviously Hitler was an ignorant little corporal!

Turkish-group peoples eventually moved into the area around the once mighty Aral Sea, so yes, modern Kazakhs are oriental, not caucasoid.

Did you know that at one time Judiaism was the dominant religion in this region? I bet old tooth-brush lips would turn over in his grave to hear that!
Old February 10, 2002, 13:54   #41
gopher
Warlord

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

Obviously Hitler was an ignorant little corporal!

Nothing beats the Third Reichs explanation about how their allies the Japanese were, in fact, Aryan, while the Russians weren't.

"Your plans to find love, fortune, and happiness utterly ignore the Second Law Of Thermodynamics."-Horiscope from The Onion
Old February 10, 2002, 13:54   #42
chequita guevara
ACDG The Human HiveDiplomacyApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Lars-E
Icelanders are not original inhabitants. They came from Norway. Many of them fled from Norway cos they were banned often due to illegitimate murders.
Why does everyone seem to think that original inhabitant means that the people sprang from that soil and were unconnected with the rest of humanity? Okay, this is a very simple concept, if no one else was living there before the first group got there, then that first group are the original inhabitants. Therefore, the Native Americans are the original inhabitants of North America. No one lived here before they did. The Icelanders are the original inhabitants of Iceland. Before they settled the island there were no people living there.
Quote:
The Arayans are members of the Indo-Arayan language group that invaded south from Central Asia, conquering Persia (hence the name, Iran), and most of India. They Indo-Arayans were a subgroup of the Indo-Europeans, whom all spread out of Central Asia at roughly the same time. Greeks, Celts, Germans, Slavs, Indians, etc. all have the same lingusitic roots, and have multiple words in common. However, mixing with Dravidians made our Indian cousins a little darker than us.

Code:
Sanskrit     European
pitr         pater (father)
agni (fire)  ignite
Varuna       Uranus
do, tin      dos, three
midha        mead
Dyaus        Zeus
Dyaus-Pitr   Jupiter
It's not exactly Hitler's fault for picking up this silly Arayan thing. It was an invention of 19th Century historians who imagined and über race of conquering Arayans who spread from Ireland to India. Hitler's turn on this was to insist that the true Arayns were the Germanic peoples, who were infact, only cousins of the Arayans.
Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Last edited by chequita guevara; February 10, 2002 at 14:04.
Old February 10, 2002, 14:07   #43
Comrade Tribune
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by chegitz guevara
We whites have America as our cultural identity. We are the real Americans, not hyphenated Americans. We have our heroes, our history, our culture, but instead of binding it up in a small group, we attatch it to our nation (or our region, if we're Southerners).
There are a few whites outside America, too, you know.

Free Slobo, lock up George, learn from Kim-Jong-Il.
Old February 10, 2002, 14:14   #44
Comrade Tribune
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
Oh, Evannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn -

if you want to do the neo-Nazi bullshit, do it somewhere else.

You now have a week to find alternate locations to spew that sort of ignorant drivel.
Michael, I believe he was doing a parody. As you fell for it, it deserves at least a 7, I think.

Old February 10, 2002, 14:20   #45
chequita guevara
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Comrade Tribune
There are a few whites outside America, too, you know.
Try reading the first post again, and realize that he was speaking about America. The read my second post, where I point out he was talking about America to another person who was unable or unwilling to fully read the first post.
Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Old February 10, 2002, 14:24   #46
Comrade Tribune
Prince

"There is an identity for those cultures, one that white/europeans lack."

From that quote, I would say itīs you who misunderstood him. Since when are white americans referred to as 'europeans'?

Old February 10, 2002, 14:32   #47
gopher
Warlord

Quote:

From that quote, I would say itīs you who misunderstood him. Since when are white americans referred to as 'europeans'?
By him, I suppose you are referring to me. White americans are referred to as European in the fact that they are descendents from Europeans. Just like how some people refer to themselfs as Mexicans even though their families have been in Santa Fe since 1600

"Your plans to find love, fortune, and happiness utterly ignore the Second Law Of Thermodynamics."-Horiscope from The Onion
Old February 10, 2002, 14:58   #48
MichaeltheGreat
Apolytoners Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally posted by DinoDoc

Mines? What sort of mines are we talking about? Do you need another investor?
They're just rock mines. Just to provide recreational activities and food for my inmates.
Old February 10, 2002, 15:01   #49
MichaeltheGreat
Apolytoners Hall of Fame

Quote:

Michael, I believe he was doing a parody. As you fell for it, it deserves at least a 7, I think.
"I wanna string up some niggers"

"Oh, that's just a parody, I was just jokin' around, yuck yuck yee haw"

"Oh - well, in that case, it's OK then"

Doesn't work that way. I don't "fall" for anything EVC posts - IMO, it's all parody or a game, and I don't give a damn - it's not worth my time to sort it out, but it doesn't take much time to shut him off. He can play all he wants until he crosses the line of what is or isn't acceptable to post.
Old February 10, 2002, 15:23   #50
chequita guevara
Emperor

Quote:
You're reading that quote out of context. Given that everyone he mentions in his post is an American, with the excepton of Salvador Allende, it was rather clear to a fellow American that the meant Americans. Also the whole African-American and Hispanic thing. Maybe it was subtler thing I caught being a fellow American.

Interestingly, the Hispanic identity isn't that tight. It's a label that whites put on everyone from south of the border, the Cubans and Puerto Ricans and Mexicans don't necessarily have simiar political objectives, cultures, etc. Nothing beyond a shared language and a healthy fear of the police. Cubans, politically, tend to stand very far from the rest of the Hispanic groups and Puerto Ricans are all US citizens, whether they like it or not.
Old February 10, 2002, 15:30   #51
Comrade Tribune
Prince

OK, I just did read the posts of both of you as a bit of American patronizing (as if all whites should consider themselves Americans ), but I realize you didnīt mean it that way, so I am appeased.

Old February 10, 2002, 19:45   #52
Dr Strangelove
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

To throw a monkey wrench into the whole aboriginal native american thing, recently archeologists discovered european skulls in North America which were dated to a time possibly before the appearence of oriental native americans. So the current native americans might not have been the first americans.

I don't understand how somone could claim that "white" america doesn't have a distinct culture. They have their own art forms- virtually all TV in the US and in the motion picture industry a nearly world dominance. Their music, rock and roll (a white derivation of a black thing) has dominated the world music scene for most of the past 50 years. They have schools, their own religions, their own political parties.... Geeez, what more do a people have to do to have theri own culture? Must we obliterate every other culture form the face of the earth? How un-Civ3 can you get?

Believe me, I know-- the Civ3 thing.
Old February 11, 2002, 00:13   #53
Berzerker
Civilization II MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Quote:
To throw a monkey wrench into the whole aboriginal native american thing, recently archeologists discovered european skulls in North America which were dated to a time possibly before the appearence of oriental native americans. So the current native americans might not have been the first americans.
This appears to be true to an extent, the oldest skeletal remains show more affinity with caucasoid peoples like the Ainu of Japan. But I wouldn't call them European, although there is evidence of trans-Atlantic contacts going back 8,000 years with a "shared" archaic maritime culture.
This might explain why the custom of raising the dead on wooden platforms for the flesh to rot away appeared in the British Isles and N America along with stone and wood henges...
Old February 11, 2002, 00:36   #54
Dr Strangelove
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

So we were just avenging our dead brethren. Yeah, that's our story from now on.
Old February 11, 2002, 01:37   #55
JohnT
lifer
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

The "Civ3 thing?" What's that?
Old February 11, 2002, 02:03   #56
gopher
Warlord

Quote:
Originally posted by JohnT
The "Civ3 thing?" What's that?
Silly, it's a game allegedly made by Sid Meier & Co, but it is the cause of more flames than a San Fransisco parade up in Civ3 forums.

Old February 11, 2002, 11:03   #57
Lefty Scaevola
lifer
Emperor

My Viking cultural heritage include agression, conquest, pillage, beserk combat, rape, concubine slaves, and binge drinking. I can cover my end of celebrating that, now who wants to assist me by plaing the other roles?

Barrett the Bloodaxe Moursund.
Old February 11, 2002, 11:14   #58
Dr Strangelove
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by gopher

Silly, it's a game allegedly made by Sid Meier & Co, but it is the cause of more flames than a San Fransisco parade up in Civ3 forums.
The "optimum number of cities" function increases the corruption in the cities you add when the number of cities in your civ exceeds that number. Eventually corruption eats more than 90% of the commerce and production in the excess cities. On a huge map that means that the cost of maintenance for conquered cities would eventually grind your civ to a halt. Hence the "victory by conquest" option doesn't really exist, it's impossible to conquer the world.
Old February 11, 2002, 12:16   #59
DinoDoc
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
Hence the "victory by conquest" option doesn't really exist, it's impossible to conquer the world.
There's always genocide.