Old March 9, 2002, 22:34   #181
steelehc
Prince

Local Time: 11:23
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Let's give him until Monday, then move on. Hopefully he'll show up by then.

Steele
Old March 9, 2002, 22:46   #182
Coinich
Chieftain

Local Time: 15:23
Good plan - give some time, then move on
Old March 10, 2002, 05:43   #183
Sovy Kurosei
Prince

Local Time: 14:23
Hide and Seek and Destroy...

I'll get you Greece! Just wait til the Cavalry arrives!
Old March 10, 2002, 07:22   #184
steelehc
Prince

Cavalry? Hell, wait for tanks. Then I'll give you Rome, China, Germany, and any Greece remaining unclaimed.

Steele
Old March 10, 2002, 10:53   #185
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

I'll email him too

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
"I'm so very glad KH is Canadian."--Donegeal
Old March 10, 2002, 15:38   #186
Sovy Kurosei
Prince

Just wait til we get Communism
Old March 10, 2002, 18:10   #187
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

No. Wait till we get democracy

ps: pop rushing is horrible anyways...usually I only want to rush things in far off "colony" cities or conquered cities, and there always too small to pop rush

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
Old March 10, 2002, 18:27   #188
steelehc
Prince

Godinex has one more day...
Communism is the best thing ever for war, except possibly Monarchy in some situations, and of course, Fundamentalism of Civ2 fame. Democracy is good for peace, so when we get out of our wars, we can switch back to Democracy.

Steele
Old March 10, 2002, 19:56   #189
Sovy Kurosei
Prince

LOL, if there is peace

And Pop Rushing aint that bad... As long as we have the Pyramids on our side, but a certain person who I will not name thinks war is bad, and calls me names of how I imposed a war economy, when not a single military unit was built in my term ( Instead, about 2-3 Temples/Libraries got built in my term ) :P
Old March 11, 2002, 13:39   #190
steelehc
Prince

"Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye..."

Unless anyone wants to wait longer, I suggest we move on.

Steele
Old March 11, 2002, 14:07   #191
Sovy Kurosei
Prince

Aight, I'll download her and play her today.
Old March 11, 2002, 16:12   #192
Sovy Kurosei
Prince

After a power change, the Kurosei family is finally back in power. Godinex was put out of power after he could not be found for many of years. Thus, the only protocol left for the people to follow of the Republic is to place a member of the Kurosei Bloodline into power.

Obviouslly, since we are so gosh darn peaceful, Sovy Kurosei the V cannot even think about building any war units without upsetting the delicate balance put on the already strained economy.

1080 AD: Quick Building some buildings, plus dropping our support for taxes so we can get more temples/libraries off the ground. Renamed Peking back to Kuroseiburg. A new law is passed that anybody of the Civman bloodline changes the name of Kuroseiburg to a new name, the leader will immediately be placed out of power, and the city will be renamed back to Kuroseiburg. ( I didn't particularly like how your screwing around... )

Currently positioning troops around Greek cities!

1090 AD: A few riots have popped up, but they are quickly suppressed.

The Chinese workers completed a road to one of our cities. Of course, this was all coincidence while they are connecting up their own cities, but I am pleased, nevertheless.

It also appears that Ghandi and Greece are picking a fight with one another. Now may be a good time to get a peace of the action!

1100 AD: A new century, a new report! More of our great knights surrond the Greek Cities, in preparation of their assaults!

1110 AD: Our knights continue to surrond the Greek cities.

1120 AD: The Kurosei family have lost their supply of Incense!

1130 AD: Great news! We have taken 3 Greek Cities, as well as suffering 0 losses of ANY units on our part!

1140 AD: Sad news my lord, the Germans have completed the Leonardos workshop! Thankfully, its effects cannot be put to full use without the Sun Tsu wonder, which is in our possesion at Kuroseiburg.

1150 AD: We have taken the city of Troy. It was thanks to our nearby elited Archer unit, who attacked the Greeks from the mountains. The battle was hard fought, but we had a plan. We used a giant horse, as a gift to the people of Troy when our archers started to retreat. Inside the horse, there were many of our archerers inside of it. The gift was taken into the city, and at night, the city went up in flames as our archerers committed acts of arson. The rest of the archer legion invaded the city soon after.

1160 AD: The Greeks have launched a counteroffensive against us, as several units attempty to retake their lost cities!

1170 AD: We have taken another Greek city, and the Greeks retalliations are pitiful against us. Peace was sued for soon after. And to sweeten the deal, Sovy Kurosei the V demanded Banking... After paying a small, minor fee of 60 Gold Coins.

*Clicks the thing on 1180 AD*

Alright Coinich, you can grow peacefully, or you can continue the march to the Greek Capital, Athens. Athens have both the Pyramids ( Granaries in every city on the continent ) and the Sistine Chapel ( Doubles the effects of Cathedrals ).

Now, if you choose to attack Athens, start pulling units to defend Persepolis, Susa, and Antioch. Knossos ( Former Greek City ) Will not need to be heavily defended, if you choose to attack from their to Athens ( Which I think is better, since Sparta is closer to Athens ). Not to mention that Pharsalos doesn't exactly have the most direct route to Athens, so incase you need to rest your units, your SOL.

And feel free to rename our captured cities ( Not to mention that most of our cities used to be somebody elses, eheheh... )
Attached Files:
File Type: zip civsuccession.zip (242.3 KB, 3 views)
Old March 11, 2002, 16:28   #193
Rotten999
Warlord

Can I replace the guy that went missing? I've been following/enjoying this game from the beginning, and would love a chance.
Old March 11, 2002, 16:29   #194
steelehc
Prince

Sure, you can. Just don't disappear when its your turn like he did. You can go after me.

1. Civman2000
2. Sovy Kurosei
3. Coinich
4. SteeleHC
5. Rotten99

Steele
Old March 11, 2002, 17:04   #195
Sovy Kurosei
Prince

Yup, just make sure your fully upgraded with the latest version of Civ III
Old March 11, 2002, 17:32   #196
civman2000
Emperor

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! ANd godinex PM'ed me this afternoon telling me he couldnt find the game...I told him and was going to post here to stop you but my computer kept freezing at school......never got a chance

Old March 11, 2002, 17:36   #197
civman2000
Emperor

1181 AD: civman IV returns from Civ Heaven one last (hopefully) time with his new protege, civman V...the Head Civvers denounce the name of Kurosei and demand a recount in the election of Sovy Kurosei V.

Old March 11, 2002, 17:39   #198
civman2000
Emperor

ok, steele, since you can't really give me 100 gold, your map, and iron working, instead why don't you just support my peace movement?

Old March 11, 2002, 17:42   #199
civman2000
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by steelehc
Sure, you can. Just don't disappear when its your turn like he did. You can go after me.

1. Civman2000
2. Sovy Kurosei
3. Coinich
4. SteeleHC
5. Rotten99

Steele
No, godinex is still in:
1. civman2000
2. godinex
3. Coinich
4. Sovy Kurosei
5. steelehc
6. Rotten999

Old March 11, 2002, 18:04   #200
Coinich
Chieftain

OK - What's the real order here

quote:

Originally posted by steelehc

1. Civman2000
2. Sovy Kurosei
3. Coinich
4. SteeleHC
5. Rotten99

Steele

No, godinex is still in:
1. civman2000
2. godinex
3. Coinich
4. Sovy Kurosei
5. steelehc
6. Rotten999

The answer to this determines if I go next I recommend that Sovy and I get switched in the second option and we go with it (i.e. my proposed order is

1. civman2000
2. godinex
3. Sovy Kurosei
4. Coinich
5. steelehc
6. Rotten999

With this in mind, I will proceed taking my turn this evening when I get home (hopefully)
Old March 11, 2002, 18:17   #201
civman2000
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Coinich
1. civman2000
2. godinex
3. Sovy Kurosei
4. Coinich
5. steelehc
6. Rotten999
Yes...my typo. This is what I intended

Old March 11, 2002, 18:24   #202
Rotten999
Warlord

Looks good. Yes, I've got the proper version. I've been downloading the past saves, following along. It looks like you guys have been doing real well. If the peace/war arguement is settled, victory is certain.
Old March 11, 2002, 18:43   #203
civman2000
Emperor

just looked at the game...Coinich, you should take the science down to 30% until we discover music theory or whatever...replenish our treasury, at the cost of only 1 turn for an advance!

Old March 11, 2002, 19:46   #204
steelehc
Prince

Civman2000: I will support your peace movement. Until we get Communism.

Everyone: I kinda screwed up the order.

Godinex: Try not to disappear again. Welcome back.

Rotten99: Welcome to our ruling council.

Steele
Old March 12, 2002, 00:36   #205
Sovy Kurosei
Prince

Eh? Sorry, can't support peace til we take Athens and those two wonders. If Coinich or somebody takes Athens and keeps it, then I am all ears for Peace til Communism comes.
Old March 12, 2002, 04:14   #206
Coinich
Chieftain

Well gentlemen - it was peace - until.......

1180: Coinich V rises to power in the senate and gets elected as Consul of Civland. He continues efforts to build infrastructure. Germany and Rome agree to withdraw troops from Civland territory. Built the city of Rottenville (in honor of our newest player Rotten999 - welcome aboard).

1190: Entertainers are commissioned in New Coinichton and New City City - to quell domestic insurrection

1200: Begin reapportioning troops to protect Civland soverign territory. Move defensive troops out of core cities to outland areas. Note: Persia declares war on India.

1210: Continue defensive reapportioning and infrastructure construction.

1220: Discovered music theory. Begin work on Economics (thought being we can save lots o'dough through Adams and use the time building Adams to research Military Tradition - turns out that wasn't the best idea in the world Begin construction on JSB's Cathedral in New City City.

1230: Continue defensive reapportioning and infrastructure construction.

1240: Continue defensive reapportioning and infrastructure construction.

1250: Continue defensive reapportioning and infrastructure construction.

1255: Continue defensive reapportioning and infrastructure construction.

1260: Greek archer moves near vicinity of Parsalos. When questioned about this, Alexander declares war upon the sovereign peoples and lands of Civland!

GO GET'EM BOYS!!!!! Began posturing for strikes on Greece. My apologies for not going after them in the first place, but for me to attack in Republic - without some serious happiness infrastructure I thought would be counter productive.

RECOMMENDATION: If possible, begin construction on the Forbidden Palace in one of the outlying cities.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip civsuccession.zip (256.6 KB, 5 views)
Old March 12, 2002, 13:10   #207
civman2000
Emperor

Yeah, go get em!!! They attacked us, so I'm all for war!!

Old March 12, 2002, 14:17   #208
Sovy Kurosei
Prince

Eh? Now your rarring for war? *Shakes head*
Old March 12, 2002, 15:25   #209
steelehc
Prince

I'l try to have my moves up by tonight. What will I do? Not telling, but I'll give you a hint... starts with a "w," ends with an "r," and is three letters long.

Steele
Old March 12, 2002, 17:27   #210
Sovy Kurosei
Prince

Well, I'd open up a can of Whoop Arse on them Pitiful Greeks, I guarentee you that for sure!