reismark
NationStatesApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 16:52
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Re: Re: Re: Reismark
Quote:
Originally posted by Blackwidow24
You are who you are.....Don't you hate being wrong??? I DO>.I AM A LEO AS WELL!!!!
Yup, you're exactly right about that. I HATE being wrong.

You still didn't answer my question, though... who are my best matches?
Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)
Old February 21, 2002, 13:58   #62
Usually Insane
King

Local Time: 22:52
Provie: What is your sign now?

BW: have you guessed mine

anyways, How does the old quote end
Old February 21, 2002, 13:58   #63
Blackwidow24
Queen

Local Time: 20:52
Roland
The Sun, our inner nature, is placed in Capricorn where Saturn, the lord of karma and emblem of structure, is strong. Tenacious, logical and endowed with the capacity to work hard and long, you rarely hesitate to grasp opportunities for advancement or promotion. You are quite well-grounded, especially later in life (over 40), once you have learnt to overcome those early insecurities. More ambitious than you appear on the surface and a natural executive or manager, you set out to accomplish and are determined to succeed one way or another. Pragmatic and goal-oriented, you soon learn how to get things done, for you aspire to positions of power and authority and admire others who attain such positions.
Initiative and willingness to accept responsibilities are keys to your success, but a false pride makes it hard for you to admit when you are wrong, or to ask others for help. Though you compete aggressively for what you want, you harbour an inner lack of confidence which can make you defensive. Viewing insecurity and fear as weakness, you attempt to hide such feelings, making it hard for others to get close to you

It's all basic..the underlinings of each personality but in actuallity there are several different factors that can change that!!!
Old February 21, 2002, 13:58   #64
Chris 62
Spanish CiversCivilization II MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

"Our fate lies not in the stars, but in ourselves..."

However, I'll bite:

Me: October 25 (Scorpio)

She: April 26
Old February 21, 2002, 14:01   #65
Blackwidow24
Queen

Reismark
You have several options!!!

LEO & SAGITTARIUS: This is probably your foremost partner physically and mentally. This union will revel in spending, travel and adventure. Quite an exciting connection

LEO & LIBRA: Libra's sophistication and your flair constitute an entertaining coalition, unless a financial deficit prevails. You can both be quite extravagant and wasteful.

LEO & LEO: This is a dramatic combination, a sexual delight, providing both desist from dominating one another. This is truly a royal match and believe it or not, it often works.

LEO & ARIES: This is a capricious match. Your common interests and lusty passionate nature bring about outrageous social and sexual encounters.
Old February 21, 2002, 14:02   #66
Roland
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 21:52
Re: Roland
Quote:
Originally posted by Blackwidow24
The Sun, our inner nature, is placed in Capricorn where Saturn, the lord of karma and emblem of structure, is strong...
Yes, that's more like it.

"there are several different factors that can change that!!!"

Like 4 planets in 3 different signs in the 1st house ?
Old February 21, 2002, 14:03   #67
Blackwidow24
Queen

CHRIS62
YOU LITTLE HORN DOG.. Watch where you put that STINGER!!!

SCORPIO
When it comes to lovemaking you are capable of attaining the highest level of passion. You are persuasive and will not admit defeat once you have your mind fixed on a particular female. You prefer to control your mates' emotions. Like everything else, you always give one hundred percent and of course you expect the same in return. To you sex is a competitive game, and revenge and jealousy are two of your characteristics that will surface if you aren't winning

GRRRrrrRRrRRrrrRRrrRrrrRr

SCORPIO & TAURUS: Polar opposites that actually do quite well together. The Bull is stable and loyal enough to satisfy your intense nature. You both value long-term unions and are willing to work at them together.
Old February 21, 2002, 14:06   #68
Chris 62
Spanish CiversCivilization II MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Not bad, 8 years and counting, so I will go with that BW.
Old February 21, 2002, 14:09   #69
Chris Wilkinson
Warlord

Quote:
Originally posted by Provost Harrison
So there is some hope for me yet? Alas the only Taurean I know is my dad
...and me
Old February 21, 2002, 14:12   #70
lightblue
Warlord

Local Time: 21:52
I never understand how astrology does that... I am a Libra (13-Oct-1978) and have been reading some of the things written on my sign. Hits close to home.

Quote:
You make bedtime a rewarding experience. You are determined to satisfy your mate even if it takes all night. You love beauty in all aspects of life -including your women. You use your charm and sophisticated intelligence as a weapon and you are an expert at luring your prey. When it comes right down to taking action, however your indecisiveness often takes over. You start to weigh the pros and cons and if you have any doubts at all you will continue to play with your victims' desires. You don't really like to hurt anyone intentionally which does end up putting you at the mercy of your lover. You will respond to flattery or praise. You become interested in women at a young age. Your preference is
usually well dressed women with long hair and moist lips.
I do go for the most attractive girls. I don't think I am an expert at luring my prey, as people usually have have to point out which girls are interested in me. Indecisiveness definitely kicks in though if I have any doubts I usually break away quickly. I am also easily flattered, and if a girl is very obviously putting the moves on me, I might play along for a bit, eventhough I am not interested. The preferences are also spot on.

Quote:
Perhaps you didn't have long enough to mesh with each other. Libra's are wonderful people, but they tend to choose their company carefully and if something doesn't feel right they let it go.
True as well. If it don't feel right it is over quick. I get accused of being too picky sometimes. I say quality over quantity everytime.
Don't have a SO at the moment, and am fairly crap at getting successfull longterm relationships (BTW my one major longterm relationship was with a Leo so that's right as well).

Freaky...
It’s a great art, is rowing. It’s the finest art there is. It’s a symphony of motion. And when you reach perfection, you are touching the divine. It touches the you of yous – which is your soul. George Pocock
What fun is that? Why all that hard, exhausting work? Where does it get you? What is the good of it? It is one of the strange ironies of life that those who work the hardest, who subject themselves to the strictest discipline, who give up certain pleasurable things in order to achieve a goal, are the happiest. Brutus Hamilton
Old February 21, 2002, 14:13   #71
Blackwidow24
Queen

PROVOST
You need to explore more. Stop sheltering yourself.what are you afraid of? the only way to find is to seek if you do no seeking due to fear of being shot down you will only have YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER'S LOVE!!!!!! Life is weird that way..you know ups downs..all arounds, but eventually you will uproot all of the weeds to come upon the sweetest flower in the garden!! Don't be afraid to smell the roses!!!!!
Old February 21, 2002, 14:17   #72
Usually Insane
King

hmmm, couldn't have said that better myself
Old February 21, 2002, 14:18   #73
Blackwidow24
Queen

Usually I
Are you a Virgo..you see to carry the same skeptisism trait...

and the old quote is

What a tangled web we weave when first we pratice to deceive.
Old February 21, 2002, 14:25   #74
Usually Insane
King

Na no virgo am I, But thankful for the quote, gift in return

A lion of the steppes, afraid of the girls, snared by a bird

beautiful in my eyes, tell me a tale, born in june she is
Old February 21, 2002, 14:26   #75
Velociryx
staff
PtWDG Gathering StormApolytoners Hall of FameC4DG Gathering StormThe Courts of Candle'Bre

Lightblue....if I may...

Astrology doesn't do much of anything, really, except point out tendencies in people.

There are a couple of reasons why it's so effective and eerily accurate, and you can believe whichever you're more comfortable with...

First, because it's such an OLD art (science, depending on who you talk to), there's a vast body of research that's gone into it....lots of people who have been studied at great length makes for a pretty good mesh in terms of coming up with a "personality matrix" based on the time/place of your birth and what planets/asteroids were where when that event occured.

The other biggie is gravity.

Simply put, we're 90+% water, and gravity DOES play a real, tangible role in influencing us.

If you don't believe that, go to whatever hospital is nearest you and ask the ER staff what time of the month is busiest for them.

No matter where you are, I guarantee you that the answer will be "during the full moon."

The moon's gravity influences the tides, and it DOES have a tangible effect on us as well (the term Lunacy is a derivative of Lunar)

And, if the moon can have an impact on us, then the same can be fairly said of the planets and major asteroids in our solar system.

Of course, their gravitational pull and effects are dramatically smaller and less notable than that of the moon, and so rather than effecting us in dramatic and highly visible ways, their effects are more subtle, manifesting themselves in the form of personality traits and general tendencies.

Keep in mind too, that Astrology makes no attempt to say that any of this is "set in stone." These are merely the tendencies and predispositions based on the conditions at the time of your birth. It's up to each of us, individually, to work with or against those tendencies as suits our natures.

-=Vel=-
(stepping back into the shadows now... )
The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.
Old February 21, 2002, 14:29   #76
Guynemer
C4WDG The GooniesCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-League
Emperor

Oh Vel... not you too.
Old February 21, 2002, 14:32   #77
Velociryx
staff
PtWDG Gathering StormApolytoners Hall of FameC4DG Gathering StormThe Courts of Candle'Bre

Ahhh....a doubter, eh Guy?

-=Vel=-
The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.
Old February 21, 2002, 14:37   #78
Blackwidow24
Queen

Quote:
Originally posted by Usually Insane
Na no virgo am I, But thankful for the quote, gift in return

A lion of the steppes, afraid of the girls, snared by a bird

beautiful in my eyes, tell me a tale, born in june she is
COO COO..COO COO

Okay so anyways..She is a Gemini????? And you are a Leo??? Did I gather that correctly???
Old February 21, 2002, 14:39   #79
Usually Insane
King

well, I'm definatly sure I'm a loe, But I don't know what sign she is, but she is born in june
Old February 21, 2002, 14:41   #80
Blackwidow24
Queen

UI
JUNE WHAT????

Okay you loon tell me a tale
what day in june
was your true love unvieled??
Old February 21, 2002, 14:46   #81
Usually Insane
King

oh, uhm....

well, this is akward, I know her birthday is in June

and...

well, Isn't june enought?

sorry I haven't the slightest
Old February 21, 2002, 15:25   #82
Blackwidow24
Queen

If she was born in june she is either a CANCER or a GEMINI
HMMMMmmmMMMmmMMMm.....I hope you can keep that love of yours undying!!!!!!

LEO & GEMINI: You are enticed by the clever Twins, nevertheless the Twins' fickleness enrages you. Intriguing while this connection lasts, however it's usually short lived.

LEO & CANCER: You're powerful desire to be the center of attention along with your vanity is pernicious for the shy, sensitive Crab. Not a choice alliance.
Old February 21, 2002, 15:38   #83
Usually Insane
King

hmm sounds like a cancer then

but then again, she could be a gemini

ohwell
Old February 21, 2002, 15:39   #84
connorkimbro
Emperor

Local Time: 14:52
im saggitarious (i already know lots about my own sign, but i'd like to see your description as well.

pair me up with taurus and . . . uhh. . jan 25th as well. ( i forget that sign)

-theonion.com
Old February 21, 2002, 15:44   #85
Blackwidow24
Queen

Conn
SAGITTARIUS & TAURUS: The Bull leads too structured a life for you to conform to. This is not a likely match. Taureans see you as a wanderer with no apparent direction.

SAGITTARIUS & AQUARIUS: You both love adventure, travel and the great outdoors. You can have a lasting relationship, especially if it is a long distance romance.

and for you my lil adventurer:

Sagittarius is a dual sign, which has (of course) both an up and a down-side. The symbols for Sagittarius are the hunter (archer) and the centaur, a mythical half-man, half-horse. These signify the search for truth and knowledge, as well as the constant pursuit of adventure and new ideas. Intellectual curiosity covers a wide range of subjects, but you do get bored and restless when surrounded by dull people or circumstances. You would rather learn on your own, through travel and experience, than endure structured classroom environments and routine work assignments. However, having broadened your knowledge and gained experience in the world on your own, you could become an excellent teacher or administrator in the very educational system you once found so restricting.
You readily adapt to change and home is where you hang your hat. This is both a strength, because it is a survival mechanism, and a weakness because it makes you vulnerable to the demands and influence of others. Frank Sagittarius does not hesitate to give an honest opinion, which can seem tactless at times - although it is rarely your intention to be cruel. You have a ready wit and appreciate the humour in even the grimmest situations
Old February 21, 2002, 15:49   #86
connorkimbro
Emperor

Local Time: 14:52
accurate enough, considering the limited information i gave you! thanks!

-theonion.com
Old February 21, 2002, 15:51   #87
David Floyd
Emperor

Just outta curiosity what would happen if I were with someone who's bday is on May 2nd, or May 4th? I think they are both Taurus's, but I'm not sure.
Old February 21, 2002, 16:03   #88
Blackwidow24
Queen

DAVID
LIBRA & TAURUS: Not too bad as you both value the finer things in life. The Bull's possessiveness can bring about some problems for you however if the price is right you'll put up with a little control.

Libra you are a good soul..Taurus is also a good person...if you can surpass the issues of control and possesivness you could make it, but I wouldn't recommend Taurus for anything long term!!!

If it makes a difference I LOVE TAURUS..everything about them, the stubborness, the fire of their conversation and the differences in opinions, but I am a fire sign and conflict is not a bad thing to me...it is something I am not afraid to confront although Taurus and Leo is a match made in HELLLLLLLLL Taurus LEO
Old February 21, 2002, 16:07   #89
David Floyd
Emperor

Hmmm. Interesting.

'Coure I think that might actually be wrong, considering the two girls I'm most interested in have those birthdays, and we get along great
Old February 21, 2002, 16:14   #90
Blackwidow24
Queen

Friendship and a sexual RELATIONSHIP are two different things.

While the friendship may be grand a real relationship will force you to know the darker half of a person. Don't be so quick to doubt it!!