Old February 23, 2002, 17:34   #1
Ironwood
Prince

Local Time: 13:57
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Replacement players needed for Ironwood
Well, as I have announced in all three of my games, I am losing interest in the game, and would like to retire from them with dignity. So, if there's anyone who wants to jump into an existing game, you can have my place.

There are three games I'm involved in:

1. IW1 (Ironwood 1). This is a game I started myself, of SMAX. There are neither aliens nor pirates. There are two other human players: Comstar as the Peacekeepers, and Aborman as the University (and presently on top of the general ranking). I am playing the Cybernetic Conciousness. Anyone want to play? This game moves *fast.* Sometimes, we get two cycles done a day (and that depends on whether or not I play a turn in the morning, meaning this game goes as fast as you do). We're on turn 2171, and all human players are acquainted.

2. ASPKII. This one has four human players, and is plain vanilla SMAC. It's moved slowly; we've had problems with players quitting without announcement, taking their time getting turns in, etc. But the players we have now are a pretty dedicated group, and the game has started moving. We're in the first teens of turns. I am playing the Spartans.

3. AHAC1 (All Humans All Conflict). This is a full 7 human player game that is moving at a speed greater than one full turn per week, meaning it's got a really nice player cycle. Lately, I've been getting a turn every three days. It is SMAC, played on a tiny map, meaning it won't be long before the action get's started. I am playing the Morgans.

Who wants to play? Find the threads for those games. First come, first serve, I presume, though different games may have different methods of selecting players.
Take me as I am.
Old February 23, 2002, 18:40   #2
Radman
Prince

Hi there:

I'll play the IW1 game as it sounds like its at least one move per day. That's my speed otherwise I wouldn't be interested. My e-mail address is bferdy@cs.com.

Radman
Old February 24, 2002, 19:43   #3
Ironwood
Prince

Actually, I think I'll keep playing IW1. I just don't want to play a full three games right now, especially with all of them moving as fast as they have.

I've already been replaced in AHAC1. As usual, I don't know what's going on in ASPK2.
Take me as I am.
Old February 25, 2002, 19:26   #4
H0bbes
Emperor

Local Time: 22:57
I'll take over ASPK II if it's still vacant. jcrocombe@dingoblue.net.au

http://zanature.wordpress.com