Old December 30, 2000, 19:39   #1
markusf
King

Local Time: 00:38
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Civ 3 AI.
Here is a link to a thread, where i was able to remove a lot of stupid things the AI does in civ 2. http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum2/HTML/001982.html

Anyways for civ 3 i would like to see the following.

1. A file, that allows me to specify what techs the AI will research and in what order.

2. A file that allows me to specify what improvements will be built and in what order. ( a file seperate file for the capitol, for instance you might want to build up the cap to crank out wonders, or get super science)

3. Like the current rules.txt i want to be able to specify what the min government level is for the AI to want to irrigate.(why is it hard coded to always irrigate when starting on a river?)

4. What units will be used to form a offensive "army", What units will be used to defend a city.

5. the AI should never stop building cities, or it should impliment the super growth strat(civ2 multiplayer forum) on higher levels (2 turns a tech for the rest of the game with at least 4 size 28 cities by 500AD 1x 1x settings)

Old January 2, 2001, 00:52   #2
Darkknight
NationStates
Prince

Local Time: 00:38
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Are you talking about CTP2 or Civ3 because all of these things you can mod in CTP2.Have you gotten it?