Old February 28, 2002, 21:53   #1
nationalist
Warlord

Local Time: 16:10
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Upgrading Units
Does anyone know why you can't upgrade units at every connected city? I have units in cities that are connected with roads and harbors that the advisor says cannot be upgraded. I have the necessary resources, and can upgrade the units in certain cities. Does any else know why I can't upgrade all of my units that are stationed in connected cities? Has anyone else experienced this problem?
"The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is to have with them as little political connection as possible... It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world, so far as we are now at liberty to do it." George Washington- September 19, 1796
Old February 28, 2002, 21:59   #2
ixnay
Civilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Lux InvictaPtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 Cake or Death?C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV CreatorsAge of Nations Team
Emperor

Local Time: 15:10
You need a barracks in the city to upgrade them...
Old February 28, 2002, 22:53   #3
nationalist
Warlord

Local Time: 16:10
Thanks. I figured it out just after I posted this question. Maybe I should read the civlopedia more often or something
"The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is to have with them as little political connection as possible... It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world, so far as we are now at liberty to do it." George Washington- September 19, 1796