Old March 25, 2002, 11:41   #181
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 00:16
Local Date: November 1, 2010
*sends email*

Mellian, will that do?
Old March 25, 2002, 12:43   #182
Lonestar
inmate
King

Local Time: 17:16
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Soveriegn

Just got finished reading your post. About the "18 ly per hour" thing, we've pretty much established that Human FTL doesn't go faster than 15 ly per say, and that's only the Protectorate (and presumably) the University. You're going to have to change it.

I think Mellian has the exact numbers somewhere....
Lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25, 2002, 16:20   #183
Mellian
Apolyton Storywriters' Guild
Queen

Local Time: 16:16
kass, yes it does, thanks a lot.

Sovereign and Lonestar...

I don't have exact numbers, just average speeds.... but if it was 18ly/day, it is acceptable aslong as it is a Scout with powerful engines or even a courier.... but if it is a capital ship, not acceptable... even for most non-cap military ships.

also, Sovereign, i happen to re-read your ship post in the datalinks... No, University is NOT getting Battlecruiser base on the TA version... and stealing the designs isn't acceptable either... especially when i stated several state that the TAF has a high Probe Defence Rating... and members don't have the data on the design either, even if the TAF uses their ship yards to build BCs. Bad enough the Coalition acquire the Starfury type fighters from the TAF and then the Protectorate probably acquired the Starfury type design from the Coalition....... so I won't alow University the Battlecruiser ships from Starcraft... I call dibs on them for the TAF strickly. University is an advance creative faction, why would they need to steal ship designs from elsewhere, hmm?

-LMP
Mellian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26, 2002, 03:04   #184
Frankychan
ACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameNationStatesAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 11:16
Cybergod-

Your rebellion is interrupting Emperor Yang's plans. With the EC and the TA having to use some of their resources to keep tabs on you, that's less resources for them to use elsewhere

Mellian-

You hit the nail on the head! I'm surprised that the Pirate clan leader Kane would deal with Yang...but I guess knowing who your dealing with is better than dealing with someone you don't know.

Quote:
It is possible to deal with Kerensky, just that Hive won't be able to influence him much...unless Hive interests parallels the TAF's (which will later become the TAAF)...like the influence they can have with the Coalition, who will be the instigator of the spark, if it happens. One of the best help the Hive can give is have Hive agents within TA to go after some of the other CHironians agents...like the Spartans or even military help.... or/and make a deal with Kane or some other to help out.... Isn't Hive interest to destablelize the other Chironians by making them worry about TA and have Pirate problems?
Ok. About that last part..who told you that?

Sovereign-

Good post! I do hope the University isn't that much damaged because of the rogue robots.

Sprayber-

K, but I haven't been that active lately. I'll try and pick up the pace when you get back.
"...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Last edited by Frankychan; March 26, 2002 at 03:13.
Frankychan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26, 2002, 13:30   #185
Sovereign
Prince

Okay. I'll try to resolve the two things.

1. 18 ly speed.

Well, in the story thread, I stated that Prometheus has 4 engine cores. 3 are to power the 3 arcs, and the 4th one is chiefly used for FTL. But, if Prometheus needs to get around in a hurry, it can "siphon" off the 3 "dormant" engine cores, giving a little boost in speed.

In addition, remember the Prometheus is one-of-a-kind, and is purely an experimental warship. Some systems are expected to work well, while other systems may flop. As I stated before, either here or datalinks, the Prometheus probably won't be mass produced for decades, until University is able to mass produce AI, advanced technologies, etc. cheaply and effectively.

The engine cores involve a new reactor. Its the next generation in FTL propulsion, using a new power source. Its Transphasic Plasma, or Trans-Plasma in short. University was the first faction to develop FTL, correct? About a century before Protectorate, if I'm not mistaken, the Protectorate made the first FTL flight in 2490ish. In addition, University is more focused on computers and exploration, so it invests heavily in computer technology and propulsion / sensor technologies. Way more so than military and combat technologies. So in logic, University should be able to be at the leading edge of propulsion and new FTL technologies.

I'll make a concession. The Prometheus will be the only University ship to have 18 ly max speed due to the fact that it is the only ship to use the new Transphasic Plasma reactors. The rest of the University ships will have the standard 15 ly speeds.

To give you an idea of what Transphasic reactors are like... Replace matter / anti-matter with Plasma and anti-plasma particles. It gives substantially more energy per reaction than matter/antimatter, since plasma has much more energy potential. The technology to generate anti-plasma is similiar to the one used to generate anti-matter, but without Matter Compression, normal materials wouldn't be capable of containing the volatile anti-plasma particles. Neutronium is one such material that could be able to contain such energies.

One more thing. The metallic hydrogen found in Berrik will be studied and will be the basis of new matter compression technologies. In addition, it will enhance the new plasma reactors by providing more durable material to withstand the pressures and tempatures of Transphasic plasma reactors. Then more plasmic energy can be unleashed, resulting in better peformance in the reactors.

However, the usage of metallic hydrogen would be a while off. Keep in mind, the ruins on Berrik was just discovered, and that scientists haven't arrived there yet to analyze and study the ruins and metallic hydrogen. So probably it'll be 5 years or more in BAC before metallic hydrogen is more understood by University and be installed in the Prometheus, or Prometheus Mark II (can't resist saying it).

2. Battle cruiser.

Hehe... I couldn't help it. I really loved the Terran battlecruisers from Starcraft, and I couldn't resist putting it in there

I'm so dumb at inventing ship shapes and designs that I'm actually using modern naval vessels (the carrier and battleship) as the basis for University carriers and battleships! I'm pretty good at story and plot ideas, but I totally suck at creativity with logos, ships, and physical matter.

Note to Mellian:

I'd like that model ship, the 3rd one you posted, the purple one mounted on a stand, the one that looks like a modern naval vessel... to be the basis for my Minerva class battlecruiser.

In addition, is it ok if I used Warlock class ships from Babylon 5 for my second type of battleship?

I guess I'll use the modern naval AEGIS cruiser ship from Civilization 3 as the basis for one of University's two kinds of battlecruisers.

Hope that gives you guys a better idea of my reasoning and thoughts. Sorry if I stepped on anyone toes, I just couldn't resist the temptation of saying "University has Starcraft Battlecruisers", you know?

Last edited by Sovereign; March 26, 2002 at 23:13.
Sovereign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26, 2002, 14:22   #186
Sovereign
Prince

Just to let you know, I've just finished updated my ship listings, guys.
Old March 26, 2002, 19:41   #187
History Guy
PtWDG RoleplayACDG Planet University of TechnologyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoAlpha Centauri Democracy GameApolyton Storywriters' GuildC4DG Gathering Storm
King

Local Time: 15:16
Well, Sprayber, OK, if you say so!! I had written out a short post on Ku, unconsequential to the story, mainly to develope his character and to show M.I.A. (Morgan Intelligence Agency) in action. Cometh Monday, I guess the story will be back up and running. If we post between then, it'll just be short, developement things, nothing to do with Sparta or politics, OK?

Man, everyone's got a little spin-off now. Kassiopeia, I'm sure yours will be good. Mr. Prez, The Hunt is great, man! Keep it up! Loved you description of the good Captain! Lonestar, what's happened to our pal Ian? The suspense is killing everyone!

Mellian--- Well, Morgan won't settle for peace for nothing in return. He will just have to keep Capella, which is worth much more than any of those colony systems, I'm afraid. Morgan wants peace, but he can wait for it, and he can muster up a good deal of men through one way or another...

As for those ship designs, we want No. 2 for our Morganic Dreadnought!!

Franky-- Eagerly awaiting a sabotage post...sorta...

Sovereign-- Looks good, sir.
History Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26, 2002, 20:37   #188
Mr. President
MacSpanish CiversNationStatesNever Ending StoriesCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG Planet University of Technology
Emperor

Local Time: 07:16
Re the ships: I'd like Number Five for the Republic and the one on the right in the last picture for a Firaxis-developed hybrid fighter. I'll think of names and stuff for them some other time.
Old March 26, 2002, 21:19   #189
Sovereign
Prince

By the way, I'd like ship number 4, the Imperial style one, if everyone here rejects my Babylon 5 Warlock class battleship.

Last edited by Sovereign; March 26, 2002 at 23:14.
Old March 26, 2002, 21:36   #190
Frankychan
ACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameNationStatesAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

History-

Ok, sorry about the delay. Sabotage post being cooked up now. Been busy w/school, work, and Spring Break (i.e. partying, drinkin', and shenanigans).

As for the ship designs...I'll post some up so you other authors can have an idea what some of our ships look like.
Old March 26, 2002, 22:52   #191
Sovereign
Prince

Guys

I have several images I'd like to upload as ship images. But for some reason, when I try to attach the file, then I "preview" it, it never appears.

Could someone PLEASE help me out how to paste the images into the datalinks thread? The board FAQ is useless, I don't understand it at all!

Old March 27, 2002, 04:41   #192
Frankychan
King

Well,

It seems that everyone is making posts for pics of their ships.

On my website I have a page with pics and a description of Hive ships. Here's the link:

http://www.geocities.com/frankychan96816/HiveShips.htm

Sovereign-

Try using the "Attach File" option at the end of the Reply to Topic part. Use the Browse button to search for the image you want to post. The "Attach File" option is just above the buttons to Submit Reply, Preview Reply, and Spell Check.

When you Browse, you'll be looking for the file on your comp...hope this helps, dude.
Old March 27, 2002, 04:43   #193
Frankychan
King

Here's an example,

This file is located on my hard drive listed under a file designated for my BAC homepage.
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	yangcolor.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	12005  
Old March 27, 2002, 10:02   #194
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 00:16
Franky, your ships seem irritatingly familiar. But, some of the pictures are horribly dark. Is this to remind us of the patheticness of the data we have of the GHE Navy, or is it just an accident?

Ah, and to once again plug to my site, here is the home of the Coalition Space Navy.

What comes to my spin-off, it's soon ready to be published. Well, half-shaped as it is. Need to replace some placeholder names at first.
Old March 27, 2002, 10:05   #195
Sprayber
Emperor

I'll check out some of your ships when I get to a decent computer on monday. My own computer that is.

Sovereign: the Warelock is a spartan ship. I have a page set up with Spartan ships and a few viechles with some additions to be made.
Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh
Sprayber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27, 2002, 11:56   #196
Sovereign
Prince

Sprayber,

Are your Spartan Warlock battleships based on the Babylon 5 Crusader ones? My Warlock idea is based on the one from that show. So if thats not what your ships look like, I'd like to use the Babylon 5 design, but change the ship class to "Relativity" instead of "Warlock".

If you're using the Babylon 5 Warlock design, I'd like the Whitestar from Babylon 5 to be my Relativity class battleship.

FC I'll try what you suggested. I hope it'll work
Old March 27, 2002, 14:47   #197
Frankychan
King

Kass-

If they look familiar its cause they are actually Kilrathi ships from the Wing Commander series. I apologize if the pictures are a little dark but they are the best that I can do.

I guess you can say that the pics are data collected of Hive ships...if that'll explain why its so hard to see them.

Sorry.
Old March 27, 2002, 17:10   #198
Frankychan
King

Hello everyone,

Well, I think I've solved the contrast problem with the Hive Ships page. Tell me what y'all think.

I did not realize that the pics were that dark. My comp at home seemed alright, but when I viewed it at school...it was dark as a mofo. My bad.

Oh yeah, I'll try to put more ships up when I can. Like variants of the Hive Fighter, other large ships, etc.

Last edited by Frankychan; March 27, 2002 at 17:22.
Old March 27, 2002, 19:41   #199
Cybergod
Prince

Local Time: 22:16
Frankychan, nice ships! Also nice ships of everyone else as I seem not able to design any of my own... Hmm maybe I should printscreen some from StarCraft?

As I will post tomorrow, just to make things clear:

An officer who was meant to superwise Mr. Sym turns out to be a Hive agent but no one finds out he was working for the Hive (OK Frankychan?) His name will be put simply as Officer Shantoi. He will eventually kill Kain, one of the prisoners who was preparing to return to Earth, in order that Sym assumes his identity and then could be transported to Earth. He disposes of the body and waits until the ship lifts off. After the transport ship lifts off, the security claxons wail to signal the fact that the security network has been down for an hour (for unusual reasons) and that Mr. Sym was nowhere to be found. Office Shantoi then points his psych whip to his head and commits suicide.

Henry Tremaine should also be receiving another message from Titan's Queen, who is totally unaware that anything has happened.

All okay? BTW it will never be found out that it was infact a Hive agent that freed Mr Sym, it will blammed that Sym took the advantage that the security system was down for one hour and somehow escaped, to an unknown location. The transport ship with Sym and the prisoners will continue its route to Earth as if nothing had happened.

--Nikola
Old March 27, 2002, 20:16   #200
History Guy
PtWDG RoleplayACDG Planet University of TechnologyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoAlpha Centauri Democracy GameApolyton Storywriters' GuildC4DG Gathering Storm
King

Franky-- OK, the post looks good to me. Naturally, it will alert Morgan to the danger in the area, and the 1st Corps will be withdrawn, and security will be beefed up. You guys have also murdered the governor and the defense surpervisor, OK? An attempt has been made on the life of Marmion, but it was failed. All of the Hive terrorists commit suicide or are killed before capture. Ku will be sniffing about the Hive more, now, and he'll be under constant pressure to do a lot of damage to Hiverian places, and the lot.

Quote:
Here's an example....
Franky!!

By the way, on your ships, look ok to me, but none will come in other than the last three.

Sounds OK to me, Cyber.
Old March 27, 2002, 20:59   #201
Frankychan
King

I hope you all can see the ships now.

Cybergod-

Whatever out there in internetland that you think the Saturnians would use, I say use 'em!

And thanks for saving Mr. Sym! Sure, having Hive agenst rescue him would be cool...but you'd have to explain to the reader how they found out Mr. Sym was the one sending information to us. See, Emperor Yang and Hive command don't actually know it is Mr. Sym sending us information but if you could explain how Hive agents know about Mr. Sym, that'd be cool.

History Guy-

Glad you caught that little "joke"!

Quote:
By the way, on your ships, look ok to me, but none will come in other than the last three.
Sorry, I quite don't understand what you mean here. Can you explain this to me again, please?

As for the Hive incidents, those other acts have also been done? Sounds good, that way we don't have to clutter the story thread with too much sabotage events. I'll probably post a few more short incidents.
Old March 27, 2002, 23:02   #202
Lonestar
inmate
King

Local Time: 17:16
Quote:
Originally posted by Sovereign
Sprayber,

Are your Spartan Warlock battleships based on the Babylon 5 Crusader ones? My Warlock idea is based on the one from that show. So if thats not what your ships look like, I'd like to use the Babylon 5 design, but change the ship class to "Relativity" instead of "Warlock".

If you're using the Babylon 5 Warlock design, I'd like the Whitestar from Babylon 5 to be my Relativity class battleship.

FC I'll try what you suggested. I hope it'll work
Sorry Amigo! I already tried to call "Warlock" like battlesjips, but Sprayber informed me looonnggg time ago the Spartans used it.

Sorry.

For the record, my Goliath class battleships look like the Valen from Legends of the Rangers.
Lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28, 2002, 10:23   #203
Mellian
Queen

Quote:
I'll make a concession. The Prometheus will be the only University ship to have 18 ly max speed due to the fact that it is the only ship to use the new Transphasic Plasma reactors. The rest of the University ships will have the standard 15 ly speeds.
As a note to everyone, FTL using Reactor power is a seperate tech by itself Anyway, bad enough how powerful your Prometheous ship is, despite malfunctions...so to have faster speeds then the average is overpowering. What with you into trying to have a overlly super ship?

Quote:
To give you an idea of what Transphasic reactors are like... Replace matter / anti-matter with Plasma and anti-plasma particles. It gives substantially more energy per reaction than matter/antimatter, since plasma has much more energy potential. The technology to generate anti-plasma is similiar to the one used to generate anti-matter, but without Matter Compression, normal materials wouldn't be capable of containing the volatile anti-plasma particles. Neutronium is one such material that could be able to contain such energies.
Antimatter heck of lot more powerful then Plasma... and can you seriously link your plasma/anti-plasma with any valid present day theories? atleast to any major or/and credible sci-fis? Anyway, Plasma is Energy, not matter..... meaning, anti-plasma doesn't maike sense..... sure everything has an opposite...as well as a middle ground.... but come on

Quote:
One more thing. The metallic hydrogen found in Berrik will be studied and will be the basis of new matter compression technologies. In addition, it will enhance the new plasma reactors by providing more durable material to withstand the pressures and tempatures of Transphasic plasma reactors. Then more plasmic energy can be unleashed, resulting in better peformance in the reactors.
Matter Compression most involves gravity and nanotechnology... so i can't see how "metallic" hydrogen will improve it....

Quote:
However, the usage of metallic hydrogen would be a while off. Keep in mind, the ruins on Berrik was just discovered, and that scientists haven't arrived there yet to analyze and study the ruins and metallic hydrogen. So probably it'll be 5 years or more in BAC before metallic hydrogen is more understood by University and be installed in the Prometheus, or Prometheus Mark II (can't resist saying it).
Tell you the truth, i can't see the Prometheus being in full production at all within several decades. Anyway, like your transplasma idea..... where did metallic hydrogen comes from??? do realize how cold it has to be for hydrogen to become solid? i don't the exact numbers, but definatly has to be very damn cold...a temperature i can't see a space faring race to crazilly try to maintain... and now you want 'metallic' hydrogen? As for Berrik, which i haven't read he posts concerning it yet....... do realize that we can't have multiple different type of ruins in one general area of space!!! The only ancient ruins of past ancient races that will be allowed is the Ancient Proginators, ancient race that created Biometal, Ancient race that created the Stargate network, and various past extinct/dissapeared minor ancient races. The idea to have a large concentration of ancient ruins in within a 50ly radius of Sol is ridiculous.

Quote:
I'm so dumb at inventing ship shapes and designs that I'm actually using modern naval vessels (the carrier and battleship) as the basis for University carriers and battleships! I'm pretty good at story and plot ideas, but I totally suck at creativity with logos, ships, and physical matter.
suggestion, maybe use Imperial Empire triangular shape ships as a general basis? Take a ISD for example...and then remove the rough details and seriously tone down the shoot me bridge and so on..... smooth out the hull, making it thick with Neutronium armor, then have weapon placements darting at various spots on the ship..... your 'Enterprise' megacarrier could be base on the Super Star Destroyer design, but smaller in size, with a smoother hull. As for pic graphics, look around the internet, searching for Star Destroyer, or whatever, via googles images.... i already found pics of SDs with alterations. another ship, not completly triangular, but have triangular parts, have the pic of in the datalinks.

Quote:
In addition, is it ok if I used Warlock class ships from Babylon 5 for my second type of battleship?
No as the Spartans as them.

Quote:
Hope that gives you guys a better idea of my reasoning and thoughts. Sorry if I stepped on anyone toes, I just couldn't resist the temptation of saying "University has Starcraft Battlecruisers", you know?
yes, but ASK next time please.

-LMP
Old March 28, 2002, 10:31   #204
Mellian
Queen

Quote:
He is using the Warlock design Sovereign and NO, you cannot have the Whitestar.... espcially how the rest of University ships probably looks like.

-LMP
Old March 28, 2002, 10:49   #205
Mellian
Queen

Hmmmm..... maybe we should simply make a list of ships and so on we each have dibs on... rules to call dibs, ships you pick for one faction has to be similar in design!!! doesn't make sense to have a Star Destroyer look alike, along with Startrek Fed ships, plus a white star...... like come on!

Terran Battlecruiser from Starcraft (for the TAF)

Terran Valkerie Missile Frigate from Starcraft (for the TAF)

Terran Dropship from Starcraft (for the TAF)

Terran Marines, Medics, Firebats, Ghosts, SCV, Siege Tank from Starcraft (for the TAF, with modifications and varients)

Terran Wraith starfighter from Starcraft (for the Mars Combine)

Cruiser from Starship Troopers: Roughneck Chronicles (for the Pirates)

Cruiser from Starship Troopers movie (i have dibs since the beginning, but most likely for the TAF or Mars Combine)

Raiders fighter from Babylon 5 (for the Belters)

ARM Freedom fighter from Total Annihilation (for the Pirates)

ARM Hawk stealth fighter from Total Annihilation (for the Data Angels)

romulan Shrike class destroyer from ST: Armada (for the Data Angels, with different colloring)

romulan Phoenix class 'magic' ship from ST: Armada (for the Data Angels, with different colloring)

Carrier ship from Battlezone 2 (for the TAF)

ISDF Units from Battlezone 2 (for the TAF, modification and varients)

Scions Units from Battlezone 2 (for the Scions...but have better versions these days)

Battlestar Galactica ship (for the TAF, with modifications to make it look like a decent Carrier)

Note to everyone... this may be my last day on the internet for atleast 2 weeks.... i may get on sooner, leaving house monday and changing location next wednesday..... and not sure how good the comp is at the next location... even then, i woul;d have minimal time on it there. and i don't know if i will have internet access and the time for it at my next work placement.

-LMP
Old March 28, 2002, 14:47   #206
Cybergod
Prince

And we have posted!!!

(he he he)

Franky, do you like it?

Hope to hear more from you Mellian soon!

--Nikola
Old March 28, 2002, 16:57   #207
Frankychan
King

Cybergod-

Good explanation on how Hive agents found Mr. Sym!
Like your interpretation of the Hive as well.

History Guy-

Hive sabotage= . Seriously though, like the chaos you portrayed! But what about your message (in this thread) that I couldn't understand?

Mellian-

Are my ships o.k. Thread Enforcer? I just put their role in the Hive Navy, rather than having exact specifications. I kept with your idea that we wouldn't have much ships larger than Corvette-class...but also put in that one grand ship for the Emperor (*sniff* I smell Star Wars here *sniff*)...anyway, R they ok?

Sprayber-

I have an idea about Ambassador M'rock and the Spartans...When you come back, I'll tell it to you.

It seems new life has been bred into this thread! I was worried cause there wasn't any new messages for awhile!

Good Work!
Old March 28, 2002, 17:23   #208
History Guy
King

Cyber-- Where did you get them toys!!!???

Franky-- Old chap, I'm glad you liked the post. Mr. Ku is looking forward to killing a whole lot of Hive-guys right now, though.

As to my message, what I meant was that only the last three pictures of ships on your page came in, as for all the rest, there was just a blank space with a little red x in a window. None of the pictures above your battleship came in. I tried five times to come in and see them, but none came in besides the last three on the page.
Old March 28, 2002, 18:33   #209
Cybergod
Prince

I don't think that the psych whip would be aproved by Mellian... It was meant to be a secret weapon in development under the Titan research teams. Somehow the Hive infiltrator acquired this one and used it in his operations.

OK, will post again soon, explaining Titan government's reaction to this.

BTW what should our reaction be? Should we inform Morgan or just leave it alone? I mean, Sym was a Morganite "diplomat".

Frankychan, is it okay if Officer Shantoi blows his brains out? Actually, fry would be the more apropriate word but...

Also, the psych whip may be included in the tech trade between the Morganite and us. History, we must discuss this now. What do you offer? We offer the near-latest we have in bio-technology. We'd be very interested in anything involving nanotechnology and robotics...

--Nikola
Old March 28, 2002, 18:45   #210
History Guy
King

Cyber-- You should inform Morgan of this. Otherwise, he would get very suspicious as to what you'd been doing to his diplomat.

As for the trades, I think we'd love bio-tech and pysch whips, and the lot, if we can get our fat little fingers on it. We can send you anything you want concerning robotics and nanotech...Morgan wants his weapons now!!