Old March 9, 2002, 22:23   #31
reismark
NationStatesApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 17:21
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by SuperSneak
(Reismark...what are you talking about?)
Probably have you mixed up with someone else...
Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)
Old March 9, 2002, 22:37   #32
DarkCloud
staff
NationStatesAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildAge of Nations TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame

Local Time: 21:21
...good interview- although Solver's frequent questioning about on vs. ontopic was quite annoying

IT seems his hate of off-topic came through through the quetsions

But overall, quite good.
Old March 10, 2002, 15:53   #33
Velociryx
staff
PtWDG Gathering StormApolytoners Hall of FameC4DG Gathering StormThe Courts of Candle'Bre

Heya Lancer, and no problem! I'm glad to see the interview series continuing!

Don't know if it's the fast track to obscurity or not...LOL...but I'm a fairly obscure person anyway....

-=Vel=-
The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.
Old March 10, 2002, 19:23   #34
DarkCloud
staff
NationStatesAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildAge of Nations TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame

I don't thin you are obscure- you Imran and Korn were the only apolyton posters I knew of before I started posting!
Old March 10, 2002, 23:15   #35
Velociryx
staff
PtWDG Gathering StormApolytoners Hall of FameC4DG Gathering StormThe Courts of Candle'Bre

Dang! I had no idea I started posting before you...LOL...I guess I need to get cracking! I'm starting to get Emperor Envy....

-=Vel=-
The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.
Old March 11, 2002, 23:23   #36
DarkCloud
staff

Quote:
Originally posted by Velociryx
Dang! I had no idea I started posting before you...LOL...I guess I need to get cracking! I'm starting to get Emperor Envy....

-=Vel=-

By a long shot you have been posting before me

...You had probably better post more in Civ III-General or get back into AC-Fiction

(Oh, and just wondering, about your writing website; can I access the chat through MIRC?)
Old March 12, 2002, 00:17   #37
Velociryx
staff

Yep...OT keeps drawing me back in, but I forget that those don't count! LOL....sadly, the chat rooms (neither the one on the main page nor the ones tied to specific forums) can be accessed via MIRC, which is too bad, cos that's some pretty sweet software....

-=Vel=-
Old March 12, 2002, 21:30   #38
DarkCloud
staff

You had better give up the OT for Lent [even if you're not catholic It'll help you gain your status if you do ]

Okay, I'll check out the forums, but as a note- I think they crashed my browser yesterday
Old March 13, 2002, 09:47   #39
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 08:21
Local Date: November 1, 2010
While I hate giving a bad review:

I feel this interview focussed too much on OffT versus OnT and not enough on Lancer himself. I didn't feel like I discovered that much about Lancer the person (and Hero, as some people have suggested), but where his personality did shine through, it was good

Pretty cool warrior there, too.