Apolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV PBEMPolyCast Team
Deity

Local Time: 22:22
Local Date: October 31, 2010
I think this thread is enough to make me want to puke
Old March 6, 2002, 11:14   #92
Velociryx
staff
PtWDG Gathering StormApolytoners Hall of FameC4DG Gathering StormThe Courts of Candle'Bre

Local Time: 21:22
Ishtar: One night stands??? Nahhh....not my thing, Lady Ishtar....not my thing.... (and it's never too early to be blushin...lol)

And thank ya, Mike H!

Provost....why'd ya read it then???? I don't get it....LOL...not like somebody forced ya...true? (holding out an airline barfbag tho...just to be a good sport)...

-=Vel=-
The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.
Old March 6, 2002, 11:21   #93
Provost Harrison
Deity

Heh, I have read it all, but asking for a shorter version is just tradition in any thread if someone has made a long post. If you ever saw any of Civnation's posts, you'd understand

As for me, well I am quite shy with these things and have problems with my self-image which I am working to overcome at the moment so it is not easy. I would love to put these ideas into practice at the moment, but it isn't going to work. And that is coupled with a lack of opportunity, another problem I am working to overcome at the moment.
Old March 6, 2002, 11:24   #94
Drekkus
Settler

Quote:
Originally posted by Provost Harrison

As for me, well I am quite shy with these things and have problems with my self-image which I am working to overcome at the moment so it is not easy. I would love to put these ideas into practice at the moment, but it isn't going to work. And that is coupled with a lack of opportunity, another problem I am working to overcome at the moment.
Well, you COULD have started with sending an email to the adress I gave you of that female friend of mine.
Old March 6, 2002, 11:29   #95
Provost Harrison
Deity

SH*T! I started writing it but never sent it, I got so wrapped up in writing applications forms and covering letters I forgot to finish and send it. DOH!

Old March 6, 2002, 11:30   #96
Ishtar
Settler

Local Time: 17:22
Quote:
Originally posted by Velociryx
Ishtar: One night stands??? Nahhh....not my thing, Lady Ishtar....not my thing.... (and it's never too early to be blushin...lol)

-=Vel=-
That's a good thing to know :-) Glad to know you're not that type.
Old March 6, 2002, 11:32   #97
Ishtar
Settler

Quote:
Originally posted by Provost Harrison
SH*T! I started writing it but never sent it, I got so wrapped up in writing applications forms and covering letters I forgot to finish and send it. DOH!

PH~~ Finish it Dude...could be the beginning of something wonderful. Ya never know til you take a chance! Get to writing!

Ish
Old March 6, 2002, 11:45   #98
Velociryx
staff
PtWDG Gathering StormApolytoners Hall of FameC4DG Gathering StormThe Courts of Candle'Bre

Hey PH! Yep...I'd take the lady's advice....write the letter....cos ya just never know...and if you're shy...perhaps you'll be more at ease expressing yourself in e-mail than face to face...it *does* take some of that pressure off, and you're QUITE good at expressing yourself here, so use it to your advantage bud! (and if you wanna, head to my website and borrow some poetry...::grin:: )

Linking arms with Ishtar: 'tis a good time for brunch, don't you think? Anything in particular your taste buds are craving? Steaming pancakes....an omlette with a gazillion ingredients?

-=Vel=-
The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.
Old March 6, 2002, 11:56   #99
Ishtar
Settler

Quote:
Linking arms with Ishtar: 'tis a good time for brunch, don't you think? Anything in particular your taste buds are craving? Steaming pancakes....an omlette with a gazillion ingredients?

-=Vel=-
Oh, most definately! Let's!! Are you cookin? A Vel's Gazillion Ingredient Omlette? HOT pancakes with butter -n- honey ..Yummmmm A little brunch then back to "whatever" it was we were doing ;-) Very good idea!!
Old March 6, 2002, 12:01   #100
Velociryx
staff

Hey! How'd you know I could whip up a mean breakfast?! Somebody's been tellin' all my secrets....LOL

And yep...I like the sounds of that...and a good title for the recipe, too! "Vel's Gazillion Ingredient Omlett"....might have to make my next book a cookbook...LOL...Martha Stewart just better WATCH the hell out...

OH! And we could make breakfast a LOT more intriguing if we made cookie cutter pancakes! You know....itty bitty ones using...well, cookie cutters! Nothing quite like eating christmas tree and bell shaped pancakes for no particular reason...LOL

-=Vel=-
Old March 6, 2002, 12:01   #101
Blackwidow24
Queen

WOW VEL..what a novel..anyways you guys should take some tips from Kaak..he has flirting down to an art...I mean he got around my defenses without detection and captured my heart... Hee hee..okay maybe not that far but I'm sure he is Sooooo smooth he coulda!
Old March 6, 2002, 12:02   #102
MikeH
staff
Apolytoners Hall of FameBtS Tri-League
OTF Moderator

This thread should be called:

Flirting in Action,
A Velociryx Production.

We've got both kinds
Old March 6, 2002, 12:07   #103
Ishtar
Settler

Quote:
Hey! How'd you know I could whip up a mean breakfast?! Somebody's been tellin' all my secrets....LOL

And yep...I like the sounds of that...and a good title for the recipe, too! "Vel's Gazillion Ingredient Omlett"....might have to make my next book a cookbook...LOL...Martha Stewart just better WATCH the hell out...

OH! And we could make breakfast a LOT more intriguing if we made cookie cutter pancakes! You know....itty bitty ones using...well, cookie cutters! Nothing quite like eating christmas tree and bell shaped pancakes for no particular reason...LOL

-=Vel=-
FUN!! What time shall I arrive? Naw...no one told...but, with the description of the stargazin evening...how could a follow up breakfast be anything but, well, AMAZING??

Get to work on the cookbook...who the hell likes Martha anyway?
I like cookbooks..though...I don't do much cookin...what fun is it for only one?

Cookie cutter pancakes...flour strewn all over the kitchen and us..can you see the visual?
Old March 6, 2002, 12:22   #104
Velociryx
staff

Hey BW: Tell him to get his butt in here and post then! And what about you, dear lady? I'd imagine you've got some keen observations of your own!

LOL Mike....good point....wasn't what I was envisioning when I started the thread, but I can't say I'm complaining!

Ishtar: Yes....I think my kitchen would look right good with a fine dusting of flour everywhere. D'oh! And it looks like you got some on your nose...and on your cheek, riiiiight THERE....damn! Did I just make it worse? Errr...sorry....
LOL

-=Vel=-
Old March 6, 2002, 12:30   #105
Ishtar
Settler

Uh...yea, Vel...you just made it worse..now, it's my turn...come outta that corner...no wait...stay in the corner...got you right where I want you...I'll show you flour on the nose... ;-)
Old March 6, 2002, 12:32   #106
Velociryx
staff

Something tells me this is a fight I can't win....

-=Vel=-
Old March 6, 2002, 12:37   #107
MikeH
staff
OTF Moderator

Something tells me you don't want to win.

We've got both kinds
Old March 6, 2002, 12:42   #108
Ishtar
Settler

Can't we both win?? Jeez...we're having so much fun...if one of us wins..does that mean the game's over?
Old March 6, 2002, 12:43   #109
MikeH
staff
OTF Moderator

Well... either that or it means it's the start of a different game.

We've got both kinds
Old March 6, 2002, 12:46   #110
Ishtar
Settler

Well, I'm having "too much fun" I'm not gonna let it end that quickly!! Where's that other bag of flour? Oh, wait...there's a bag of sugar...
Old March 6, 2002, 12:46   #111
Velociryx
staff

Hmmm.....yeah....I'm likin' this thread more all the time....

-=Vel=-
Old March 6, 2002, 12:47   #112
Ishtar
Settler

Ooops..sorry....that's for the tea...can't play with that...
Old March 6, 2002, 12:48   #113
Velociryx
staff

Ahhh, what the heck....you know, if we're gonna break out both the sugar AND the flour, then we just gotta get the super soakers out too and make a REAL mess..

-=Vel=-
Old March 6, 2002, 12:49   #114
MikeH
staff
OTF Moderator

Just remember to make sure you dry off properly I don't want you two catching colds from sitting around in wet clothes.

We've got both kinds
Old March 6, 2002, 12:49   #115
Velociryx
staff

Nahhh....we can make an exception...LOL....'sides, I got two gallons of tea already made...no immediate need for sugar, so....have at it!

-=Vel=-
Old March 6, 2002, 12:51   #116
Ishtar
Settler

Who said we were gonna sit around in wet clothes??
Old March 6, 2002, 12:53   #117
MikeH
staff
OTF Moderator

Just making sure.

We've got both kinds
Old March 6, 2002, 12:53   #118
Ishtar
Settler

Quote:
Ahhh, what the heck....you know, if we're gonna break out both the sugar AND the flour, then we just gotta get the super soakers out too and make a REAL mess..

-=Vel=-
Ok...but I gotta warn ya...I used to be a pretty good shot...I think it'll come back to me! You're gonna get it!
Old March 6, 2002, 13:06   #119
Velociryx
staff

Yep....good call Mike...thanks for lookin' out for me....

Ishtar: Hmmm...I dunno....I can be kinna sneaky tho....

-=Vel=-
Old March 6, 2002, 13:24   #120
David Floyd
Emperor

vel - less flirting more writing part 2