Local Date: October 31, 2010
turn to shai
Old April 13, 2002, 07:22   #63
Shai-Hulud
Prince

Local Time: 23:24
Turn sent to Foreman FlameFlash of the Drones, 2126 AD
"I'm having a sort of hard time paying attention because my automated teller has started speaking to me, sometimes actually leaving weird messages on the screen, in green lettering, like "Cause a Terrible Scene at Sotheby's" or "Kill the President" or "Feed Me a Stray Cat", and I was freaked out by the park bench that followed me for six blocks last Monday evening and it too spoke to me."
- Patrick Bateman, American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis
Old April 15, 2002, 06:42   #64
knowhow2
King

Local Time: 22:24
poly obviously has been down awhile. turn to shai a few hours ago.
Old April 15, 2002, 10:59   #65
Shai-Hulud
Prince

Turn sent to Foreman FlameFlash of the Drones, 2127 AD
"I'm having a sort of hard time paying attention because my automated teller has started speaking to me, sometimes actually leaving weird messages on the screen, in green lettering, like "Cause a Terrible Scene at Sotheby's" or "Kill the President" or "Feed Me a Stray Cat", and I was freaked out by the park bench that followed me for six blocks last Monday evening and it too spoke to me."
Old April 16, 2002, 09:35   #66
FlameFlash
Call to Power PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMMacACDG PeaceCall To Power SuperLeagueACDG3 Data AngelsCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

Local Time: 15:24
I think this one was sent out last night... will check after work... sick over weekend, that's why I'm not sure.

As always, will play after work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn that the other way...
Old April 16, 2002, 18:09   #67
H0bbes
Emperor

Received yesterday morning but not played till now as I had an assignment due. Onwards.

http://zanature.wordpress.com
Old April 17, 2002, 05:26   #68
knowhow2
King

turn away!
Old April 26, 2002, 05:02   #69
knowhow2
King

hello?
Old April 28, 2002, 12:16   #70
Shai-Hulud
Prince

I really didn't get that one, I checked it. Maybe the problem is with your ISP's mail system...or something. Didn't we had the same kind of problem in Alien Waterworld? That one is not proceeding at all...again.
Old April 29, 2002, 07:46   #71
knowhow2
King

resent!
Old April 29, 2002, 11:34   #72
FlameFlash
Call to Power PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMMacACDG PeaceCall To Power SuperLeagueACDG3 Data AngelsCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

*sighs* Just thankful Mong doesn't play in this one too...

As always, will play after work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn that the other way...
Old May 3, 2002, 07:23   #73
knowhow2
King

Last edited by knowhow2; May 5, 2002 at 18:55.
Old May 5, 2002, 05:58   #74
Shai-Hulud
Prince

...oh, god...I'm in the middle of million things and you're sending me turns I have already played...so, just to make SURE. I played it AGAIN. And forwared it...third...maybe fourth time to...FlameFlash. What about Hobbes!?
Old May 6, 2002, 08:57   #75
FlameFlash
Emperor

Yeah... I've seen this turn before too... what's going on?

Old May 6, 2002, 09:07   #76
Shai-Hulud
Prince

Hobbes is sleeping.
Old May 6, 2002, 09:29   #77
FlameFlash
Emperor

That explains it!

Old May 6, 2002, 15:33   #78
knowhow2
King

Flame, couldn't you do what both shai and I've been doing...... keep sending till he react. And if he doesn't then he's out.

although I do think he's still out there someplace.....
Old May 6, 2002, 16:44   #79
Mongoose
ACDG The Free Drones
King

Local Time: 16:24
Quote:
Originally posted by FlameFlash
*sighs* Just thankful Mong doesn't play in this one too...

You betcha!!

We're in MY 2170 in BE1, BTW.
Old May 6, 2002, 18:25   #80
H0bbes
Emperor

Only turn I have is 2128 which I passed on ages ago. What year are we up to? Guess you need to resend. Are you sure you have the correct address? I have no problems with my other games.
You can try hobbes_one@hotmail.com also.

Just in case, I have passed on 2128.

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Last edited by H0bbes; May 6, 2002 at 18:31.
Old May 7, 2002, 04:19   #81
knowhow2
King

I for one haven't played this turn before.

2128 (or 2129) to shai
Old May 7, 2002, 05:05   #82
knowhow2
King

I have to say that I do have confidence in all the players in this game. None you have shown any tendencies towards quiting or being unreasonable. This game actually have good potential to move both fast and effective forward, not to mention the fun we'll have! So could we just all four promise to keep an extra eye on this game and put some effort into keeping the game moving.

/knowhow2
Old May 7, 2002, 11:14   #83
Shai-Hulud
Prince

It's good that someone is having confidence because mine is lacking. I received 2128 turn masked into 2129 turn. What is this for anyway? And I have played this turn(twice, just to make sure)...and as I have told before...forwarded it, at least three times. What's the problem? Is the file corrupted? Can it corrupt? Are you all just playing some sick joke? Is someone's computer COMPLETELY messed up....This really isn't working.
Old May 7, 2002, 12:07   #84
FlameFlash
Emperor

That sounds good, knowhow, but I for one would like to know where in the world the turn went... Shai has forwarded me many copies, but the game then yells at me that I've already played the turn. Should I just restart 2128 and we can go from there?

Old May 7, 2002, 14:33   #85
knowhow2
King

what ever we receive from now on...... play it and forward it to the next player.
Old May 7, 2002, 14:33   #86
knowhow2
King

Starting from my latest sent turn.
Old May 7, 2002, 15:45   #87
FlameFlash
Emperor

Thanks knowhow... be looking forward to getting back in the game.

Old May 9, 2002, 07:30   #88
Shai-Hulud
Prince

Forwarded to FlameFlash. It's the ol' 2128. I'm having some problems with SMAC PBEM. So I'm going to ask the experts. It might have something to do with this problem(?) Although my other games are proceeding perfectly.
Old May 9, 2002, 09:19   #89
FlameFlash
Emperor

Since it's the old copy of a turn I'm just going to open whatever 2128 copy I have that works. If one of them does, I'll send it on after work and you'll all have to just excuse the error message saying that I've opened the turn an extra time or two (I remember opening a 2128 copy a while back and I don't know if it would sense the fact that this would be my second opening of the turn or not.)

Turn recieved, will play after work!!!

Old May 9, 2002, 21:06   #90
FlameFlash
Emperor

and turn sent...