Old March 10, 2002, 19:30   #1
DarkCloud
staff
NationStatesAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildAge of Nations TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame

Local Time: 21:32
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Linked
Is your main link to Apolyton through the Forums, Main page, or elsevwhere on the site.

A short survey.

No, not a poll-

A survey
(So that people's Post Coutn Numbers can go up
I however, will post only once here unless the occasion for later posting occurs-

I am linked directly to the forums, I have not seen the main page since December 2001
Old March 10, 2002, 20:24   #2
Mercator
Scenario League / Civ2-Creation
Emperor

Local Time: 23:32
I used to go to the Forum Home... Now I've bookmarked my control panel instead, so I can see right away which threads I posted in have new replies.

Which brings me to the fact that I'd like to see a Forums drop-down box at the control panel, so if there aren't any new posts I can jump straight to the forum I want.

Oh yes, and another thing, is there a possibility of automatically subscribing to all threads you post in, but without getting any e-mails (just a subscription notification in the control panel)?
Old March 10, 2002, 20:47   #3
H Tower
Civilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy GameNationStates

Local Time: 16:32
i still go to the main page in the vain hope SL gets updated...
Old March 10, 2002, 20:50   #4
steelehc
Prince

Local Time: 12:32
The main page. I don't often do anything there, but I'm too lazy to udate my "Favorite's" list, so I have to link to here manually.

Steele
Old March 10, 2002, 20:56   #5
orange
Civilization III Democracy GameNationStatesDiplomacyApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 16:32
www.apolyton.net/forums

Last time I checked the main page was when it was 'updated' with a new style. Don't go to it often. If i need to go to civ2 or civ3 I just replace forums with the link myself rather than going back to the main page.

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui
Old March 10, 2002, 21:47   #6
Chowlett
Alpha Centauri PBEM
King

my homepage is apolyton.net/forums
"They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara
Old March 11, 2002, 02:07   #7
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 08:32
Local Date: November 1, 2010
I link directly to the Civ 3 forums, and from there go through the to other forums. I don't visit the main page, or even the forum front page too often
Old March 11, 2002, 22:59   #8
DarkCloud
staff
NationStatesAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildAge of Nations TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame

I used to have the Forums as my homepage, then we hit the downperiod times and I couldn't go anywhere on the tinerente, then I set Google as my home