Old March 12, 2002, 14:03   #31
Saint Marcus
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization III Multiplayer
King

Local Time: 22:34
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Quote:
It is just ammunition for the MarkL's and the other anti-Americans. Watch them bring it up in 2004.
You can count on it!
Old March 12, 2002, 14:05   #32
Saint Marcus
King

Quote:
Sure Bush was funny... and that is a very good quality. Only Reagan had that, and it seems Bush does too.
Yes, he was funny. His stupidity is damn funny! And yeah, Reagan has that too
Old March 12, 2002, 15:16   #33
Giancarlo
King

Local Time: 18:34
Quote:
Originally posted by Saint Marcus

Yes, he was funny. His stupidity is damn funny! And yeah, Reagan has that too
Saint Marcus you are a lame person... why don't you take your pathetic trolls out of here... you seriously have no idea who you are talking about, Bush and Reagan know what they were doing and added humor to it. Somebody like Jimmy Carter or Bill Clinton did not know what they were doing, and were boring.

Your trolls are so bad marcus it isn't even funny....
Lets face it. We flamiing queers have more appeal then Pat Robertson and other religious wackos. We have shows that are really growing in popularity. We have more channels (Q TV, Logo Channel). And we help people in their style issues (Queer Eye for the Straight Guy). The last thing I saw a religious preacher did was ask for $5 in a "generous pledge" to help his bank account in Zurich, erhm, some starving kids in Zimbabwe.
Old March 12, 2002, 17:48   #34
Saint Marcus
King

Quote:
Saint Marcus you are a lame person
ouch. that hurts.

Quote:
Bush and Reagan know what they were doing and added humor to it.
True. Stupidity is usually funny. And waving to Stevie Wonder certainly is very stupid, and was not a planned "funny" move by Shrubya. The guy's clearly clueless about, well, anything. Not as clueless as you though, if you think he did it on purpose just to be funny. LOL

Quote:
Somebody like Jimmy Carter or Bill Clinton did not know what they were doing, and were boring.
Carter was before I (or you) was born. But Clinton....oh my....he was everything but boring! Monica, Paula, and whoever else....that man rocked! I guess they don't have TV there in argentina, otherwise you'd never have called Clinton "boring". LOL. the idea alone.

Quote:
Your trolls are so bad marcus it isn't even funny....
Got you to respond, didn't I? :
Old March 12, 2002, 17:53   #35
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Saint Marcus

ouch. that hurts.
I bet it does.

Quote:
True. Stupidity is usually funny. And waving to Stevie Wonder certainly is very stupid, and was not a planned "funny" move by Shrubya. The guy's clearly clueless about, well, anything. Not as clueless as you though, if you think he did it on purpose just to be funny. LOL
You are clueless as hell because you don't know what you are talking about. And your stupidity is hardly funny.

Quote:
Carter was before I (or you) was born. But Clinton....oh my....he was everything but boring! Monica, Paula, and whoever else....that man rocked! I guess they don't have TV there in argentina, otherwise you'd never have called Clinton "boring". LOL. the idea alone.
Clinton was a dumb **** who didn't know what he was doing. He was so boring it wasn't even funny. He is a big liar, bigger than all other politicans. Additionally, I see Carter on tv all the time, on CNN because he is always trying to get on TV.

Quote:

Got you to respond, didn't I? :
Get your pathetic trolls out of here.
Lets face it. We flamiing queers have more appeal then Pat Robertson and other religious wackos. We have shows that are really growing in popularity. We have more channels (Q TV, Logo Channel). And we help people in their style issues (Queer Eye for the Straight Guy). The last thing I saw a religious preacher did was ask for $5 in a "generous pledge" to help his bank account in Zurich, erhm, some starving kids in Zimbabwe.
Old March 12, 2002, 18:14   #36
Hueij
Emperor

Local Time: 23:34
Quote:
Ah yeah... Ronnie sleeping through the whole Iran-Contra scandal... His sidekick spelling potato(e)... dem where de days!

But if Dubya keeps it up he will get there, eventually...
Old March 12, 2002, 18:14   #37
red_jon
NationStates
King

Local Time: 21:34
Giancarlo, you bastard! I'M the one with my face as my avatar!

I think even republicans can admit there are much better people for the job.
Old March 12, 2002, 18:35   #38
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Hueij
Quote:
Ah yeah... Ronnie sleeping through the whole Iran-Contra scandal... His sidekick spelling potato(e)... dem where de days!
Who wouldn't I certainly would? After listening to all the crap that other politicans would give me I just put my head down and fall asleep.

Quote:
But if Dubya keeps it up he will get there, eventually...

Too bad Redjon... I stole the idea...
Old March 12, 2002, 18:36   #39
red_jon
NationStates
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Giancarlo
Too bad Redjon... I stole the idea...
My Avatar Spies will dispose of you soon
Old March 12, 2002, 18:37   #40
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
Originally posted by red_jon

My Avatar Spies will dispose of you soon
I got spies of my own...
Old March 12, 2002, 18:45   #41
Hueij
Emperor

Quote:
After listening to all the crap that other politicans would give me I just put my head down and fall asleep.
Yeah, but alas, he never woke up. If he was ever awake, that is...
Old March 12, 2002, 18:46   #42
red_jon
NationStates
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Giancarlo

I got spies of my own...

Yeah, but their corpses will have drifted out to sea by now
Old March 12, 2002, 18:46   #43
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
Quote:
After listening to all the crap that other politicans would give me I just put my head down and fall asleep.
Yeah, but alas, he never woke up. If he was ever awake, that is...
I think I don't want to argue anymore, my temper is being pushed to limits where it shouldn't be.
Old March 12, 2002, 18:47   #44
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
Originally posted by red_jon

Yeah, but their corpses will have drifted out to sea by now
Bah! You don't stand a chance...
Old March 12, 2002, 18:51   #45
Hueij
Emperor

Quote:
I think I don't want to argue anymore, my temper is being pushed to limits where it shouldn't be.
Don't take it too seriously, I'm just pulling your leg. It's just that I don't understand how anyone can admire people of the likes of Reagan and Nixon... But then again, I'm a Eurokommie according to some people
Old March 12, 2002, 18:53   #46
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
Quote:
Don't take it too seriously, I'm just pulling your leg. It's just that I don't understand how anyone can admire people of the likes of Reagan and Nixon... But then again, I'm a Eurokommie according to some people
I like their achievements. I don't want to go in further, because people will argue that they didn't achieve that, and it would turn into a mess.
Old March 12, 2002, 18:57   #47
Hueij
Emperor

Okay
Old March 13, 2002, 10:33   #48
John-SJ
Alpha Centauri PBEMCivilization II Succession Games
Emperor

Local Time: 13:34
It's been a LONG time since I've been here on off-topic, but when I heard this Bush story on the radio this morning Apolyton off-topic was the first thing I thought of. It was the first thing I thought of because I know that if there is any place that can be counted on to propogate mis-information, it's here!

Sure, the press has run with this story because it makes Bush look bad, but the truth is, the press has also largely ignored some other parts of this story, such as the statement by the producer of the event that Bush waved only at the M.C. and no one else.

I know this will spoil the fun of a lot of people but you're not fully to blame, really. Just consider yourselves the willing dupes of a hopelessly biased media!

John-SJ
Old March 13, 2002, 10:41   #49
Caligastia
Emperor

Local Time: 17:34
Quote:
Originally posted by John-SJ
It's been a LONG time since I've been here on off-topic, but when I heard this Bush story on the radio this morning Apolyton off-topic was the first thing I thought of. It was the first thing I thought of because I know that if there is any place that can be counted on to propogate mis-information, it's here!

Sure, the press has run with this story because it makes Bush look bad, but the truth is, the press has also largely ignored some other parts of this story, such as the statement by the producer of the event that Bush waved only at the M.C. and no one else.

I know this will spoil the fun of a lot of people but you're not fully to blame, really. Just consider yourselves the willing dupes of a hopelessly biased media!

John-SJ
Who cares if its true, its hilarious!!!
Old March 13, 2002, 10:42   #50
Immortal Wombat
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by John-SJ
I'm not, cos I only accept news from Fox
Old March 13, 2002, 10:45   #51
Caligastia
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Immortal Wombat

I'm not, cos I only accept news from Fox
Me too.
Old March 13, 2002, 10:48   #52
Immortal Wombat
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Prince

Thank goodness we weren't duped into believing Bush was a fool by that nasty leftist biased media.
Old March 13, 2002, 10:54   #53
Solly
Emperor

Quote:
I can see many people making the same mistake before realizing what they were doing.
Stevie Wonder can't.
Old March 13, 2002, 10:58   #54
Caligastia
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
Thank goodness we weren't duped into believing Bush was a fool by that nasty leftist biased media.
Old March 13, 2002, 12:12   #55
John-SJ
Alpha Centauri PBEMCivilization II Succession Games
Emperor

Local Time: 13:34
What's the matter Cal? Speechless?

John-SJ

edit: Oops, now I get it. I thought Cal had nothing to add, just the quote, but it was just the slowness of the site. Finally, the emoticon displayed and I see that Cal was not left speechless after all.
Old March 13, 2002, 12:47   #56
Spec
Emperor

I'm sorry but bush is a stupid moron. I live in Canada, so I know a thing or two about morons. Jean Chretien is our prime minister for crying outloud!! Is there anyway you can be more stupid than him?? I think not!! But bush is a close second, just because he doesn't look as much of an ass on first sight.

Spec.
Old March 13, 2002, 13:21   #57
Capt Dizle
ACDG3 Gaians
King

Local Time: 16:34
The big thing at the White House right now is the split camp on whether or not we should invade Iraq before or after the elections. It is normal for polictical considerations to determine that.

George is going around telling people that politics doesn't matter. Which makes him both my hero and my biggest nightmare.

I can't help but love the guy but he surely going to start a world war.
Old March 13, 2002, 13:53   #58
Sirotnikov
DiplomacyApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization III Democracy Game
Emperor

Quote:
Okay
Say, is that you on your Avatar?

And if so, is there anything you wanna tell us?
Old March 13, 2002, 15:22   #59
Imran Siddiqui
staff
Apolytoners Hall of FameAge of Nations TeamPolyCast Team

Quote:
It's just that I don't understand how anyone can admire people of the likes of Reagan and Nixon...
And I can't understand how anyone can admire Kennedy and LBJ... so what?
“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
- John 13:34-35 (NRSV)
Old March 15, 2002, 23:55   #60
Lonestar
inmate
King

Geez....not once did someone point out that this really didn't happen?

Snopes: The beacon of truth on the Internet.

He was waving at Kelsey Grammer! That's Frasier, you dolts!

I eagerly await MarkL and AH to tell me how crow tastes.

I also eagerly await a three way with Halle Berry and Jessica Alba, doubt it will happen tho'