View Poll Results: Did a Plane really hit the pentagon?
Of course. 40 57.14%
Probably/who cares? 8 11.43%
It's a vast government conspiracy!/No 12 17.14%
Banana 10 14.29%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 14, 2002, 06:25   #91
ZoboZeWarrior
King

Local Time: 22:41
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Double post. sorry.
Old March 14, 2002, 07:35   #92
Velociryx
staff
PtWDG Gathering StormApolytoners Hall of FameC4DG Gathering StormThe Courts of Candle'Bre

Local Time: 21:41
GP and others:

Again, I reiterate. I'm NOT saying this is some giant conspiracy. I'm saying the photographic evidence at the Pentagon do not match up with the established story.

That's all.

Why?

Simply because there IS NO SIGN of a plane here! If a plane hit, then where are the wings? (which would have snapped off upon impact with the reinforced building? Where is the tail? (which should have been on the front lawn?

Why is the ground not torn up or more than the first floor impact damaged?

Inconsistent.

That's all I'm saying.

And, I could understand the motivations for lying about it.

If it HAD been a truck bomb, then somebody was asleep at the wheel at the Pentagon for allowing such lax security that the truck got that close to begin with.

OTOH, there's not much that can be done about a Jet....so sure, let's tell a little lie to cover up inept security.

Where is the fourth plane?

I have no idea, but again, it ain't on the lawn of the Pentagon.

Wonder about ME all you like, but I think the question posed by this thread is a fair one.

Conspiracy? Doubt it. But it IS a good question, in my mind.

-=Vel=-
The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.
Old March 14, 2002, 07:45   #93
Zealot
King

Missile launched in american soil, then?
Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1
Old March 14, 2002, 09:25   #94
ZoboZeWarrior
King

This is not to believe in conspiracy that to believe that a gouvernment could lie to its citizen !

Few minutes after the attentat, people have talk about a car or a truck who exploded.

What about the fourth plane if it didn't crash into the pentagon ? Crashed where ? Why ?
Shot down by militar aircraft ? Lost of control ?
Old March 14, 2002, 09:47   #95
Zealot
King

Quote:
Originally posted by ZoboZeWarrior
Shot down by militar aircraft ?
That is exactly what I think it happened, but the public oppinion would never accept that american civilians were killed rather to allow a plain hit (IMO) the white house, or other military/government building.

Probably, if I would be a ruthless military officer, I would procede the same way, I guess.
Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1
Old March 14, 2002, 09:56   #96
ZoboZeWarrior
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Zealot

That is exactly what I think it happened, but the public oppinion would never accept that american civilians were killed rather to allow a plain hit (IMO) the white house, or other military/government building.

Probably, if I would be a ruthless military officer, I would procede the same way, I guess.
It wasn't maybe (if it really happened like that) the worse choice !If they cannot save people in the plane they have to save other potential victims. They had to shot down the plane.

But following this idea, but why they haven't shot down the two plane who crashed into the towers.

Maybe F16 came too late.
Old March 14, 2002, 10:05   #97
Victor Galis
Emperor

Local Time: 17:41
At most it's a cover up... I guess the most far-fetched scenario I accept is this:

truck bomb at pentagon
plane shot down over some body of water (Chesapeake Bay)
govt. decides to cover that up
Old March 14, 2002, 10:24   #98
ZoboZeWarrior
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Victor Galis
At most it's a cover up... I guess the most far-fetched scenario I accept is this:

truck bomb at pentagon
plane shot down over some body of water (Chesapeake Bay)
govt. decides to cover that up
Yes it a sense !
Old March 14, 2002, 10:31   #99
Sava

You know... if I had to make a troll conspiracy theorists post.... I'd have to say that the Republican party staged the 9-11 attacks because they are the ones that are benefitting the most from it. Bush is getting a free ride until 2008 because of 9-11.

Old March 14, 2002, 10:35   #100
ZoboZeWarrior
King

Again Sava, your sense of exageration is overhelming !

Since the subject of this thread (I may be wrong) is what happened to Pentagone and not to seek any Alien implication in the bloody 9/11 event.

Personnaly I think simply that militar could have hide some part of the truth to not destabilize more americans.
Old March 14, 2002, 10:46   #101
Sava

Quote:
Originally posted by ZoboZeWarrior
Again Sava, your sense of exageration is overhelming !

Since the subject of this thread (I may be wrong) is what happened to Pentagone and not to seek any Alien implication in the bloody 9/11 event.

Personnaly I think simply that militar could have hide some part of the truth to not destabilize more americans.
I got more troll posts...

Speaking of aliens...

Maybe aliens staged 9-11 just to get humanity to destroy itself. America starts a war with the middle east... everyone launches nukes... humanity kills itself... MARS RECLAIMS EARTH!!

Old March 14, 2002, 10:51   #102
ZoboZeWarrior
King

Yes ... you mark a good point ! Moreover, it's well known that alien lifes in a radioactif atmospheres!
Old March 14, 2002, 10:58   #103
SlowwHand
inmate
Civilization II MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of FameGameLeague
Deity

Local Time: 16:41
Yes, 4 planes. All accounted for.
As was asked, what are you smoking?
As conspiracy theorists, keep your day jobs.
Old March 14, 2002, 11:02   #104
Zealot
King

SlowwHand, you really believe in a plane that leave no debris?
Old March 14, 2002, 11:05   #105
SlowwHand
inmate
Deity

WTF are you talking about, Mr. Zealot?
The 2 planes at WTC left beau coup debris.
The 1 plane at the Pentagon also left much debris.
The 1 plane in the fields of Pennsylvania left much scattered debris.

Let me add this up real quick. 2+1+1=4. Right, 4.
Old March 14, 2002, 11:09   #106
Zealot
King

Quote:
Originally posted by SlowwHand
The 1 plane at the Pentagon also left much debris.

Can you give us pictures of them please?
Because the pics I've seen so far show exactly the opposite.
Old March 14, 2002, 11:15   #107
SlowwHand
inmate
Deity

Does it have to be FOX photos, ala Wiglaf?
Old March 14, 2002, 11:18   #108
Padma
Chieftain

OK. First, many people present that day reported seeing debris. No, none of it large, and none of it sticking up in the air to make a good picture.

Next, the plane did NOT hit the Pentagon straight on. Damage evaluation after the attack indicates it hit at about a 45 degree angle to the facing wall. It plowed from right to left, as you face the damaged area.

Eyewitness accounts indicate the plane did not strike the ground floor, but initially impacted the second floor. (No, I cannot see where it impacted in the photos pointed to in the initial post, but I also cannot see anything below the third floor clearly.)

The nose of the aircraft came to rest in A-E Drive, an internal roadway around the pentagon, between the B and C rings, and inside the second 'wedge'. (The plane initially impacted the first 'wedge'. The path of destruction, from the first to the second wedge, is what makes experts believe in the 45 degree angle.)

So basically, the plane struck at an angle, and plowed through the E-ring, the D-ring, and the C-ring before coming to a stop. The E-ring is the only ring that was totally destroyed/collapsed. D and C were severly damaged, and the fireball rolling down corridors 4 and 5 caused extensive damage to B and A as well.

If you superimpose a boing 757 image over the Pentagon, at a 45 degree angle, with the nose resting just inside the C-ring, you will see that the entire aircraft fits inside the building. Plus most of the 'wing-damage' would be in the area that later collapsed.

Like Vel, I am 'vaguely disturbed' by the government's attempt to run rough-shod over our rights since that day, but I don't need non-sensical conspiracy theories to explain it for me.

Go ahead and flame.
Old March 14, 2002, 11:24   #109
Zealot
King

Quote:
Does it have to be FOX photos, ala Wiglaf?
Anything from the U.S. Army would suffice.
Old March 14, 2002, 11:27   #110
SlowwHand
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Zealot

Anything from the U.S. Army would suffice.
U.S. Army? Why U.S. Army? If it was U.S. Army photos, wouldn't you claim the military had doctored the photos?
Old March 14, 2002, 11:37   #111
Zealot
King

Hey, weren't the military that claimed that a Boeing crashed on the Pentagon?

Then go get me some!
Of course, if you have more of other sources, feel free to show them!

Last edited by Zealot; March 14, 2002 at 11:45.
Old March 14, 2002, 11:46   #112
SlowwHand
inmate
Deity

Forget it, Zealot.
There's not even really a Pentagon.
Mere rumor and propaganda.
Old March 14, 2002, 12:08   #113
Zealot
King

Quote:
Forget it, Zealot.
There's not even really a Pentagon.
Mere rumor and propaganda.
Is that how you deal with a challenge?
Old March 14, 2002, 12:10   #114
SlowwHand
inmate
Deity

No, that's how I deal with a dead head.
Old March 14, 2002, 12:17   #115
Zealot
King

Oh, I'm the dead head?
I see some pictures of the US Army about the explosion on the Pentagon. No plain debris there!
You say there was a plain there, and I ask you to show me some pictures! And you have the nerve to insinuate that I'm asking for something that only a moron would ask for!

So, did you see any plain debris on the Pentagon about the 9/11 acident? If you did, show them to us. If you didn't, well, shut it!
Old March 14, 2002, 14:11   #116
ZoboZeWarrior
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Grrr
I am by now becoming pretty sure that 9-11 is a load of bull ****.

Both the pentagon and the WTC were destroyed by the US government in the largest conspiracy to date.

They try to hide in fact an Alien attacks ... Nobody must now that they are here !!!
Old March 14, 2002, 14:16   #117
SlowwHand
inmate
Deity

It was just a plain old mythical plane, that hit a building that isn't there.
Don't spread it around too much.
Old March 14, 2002, 14:42   #118
TCO
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 11:41
Read some of the articles by people who fought the fire in the Pentagon. They saw evidence of the plane crash. Also, where do you think the plane ended up? people are dead who flew on it.

And how did the military make this ruse timed perfectly with the other attacks. They would have to coordinate all of them.

You are butt-stupid.
Old March 14, 2002, 14:55   #119
ZoboZeWarrior
King

Quote:
Originally posted by GP
And how did the military make this ruse timed perfectly with the other attacks. They would have to coordinate all of them.
This means that your militar cannot do what some illegal terro group could do ??

No ...

Of course militar or Mossad didn't plan such attacks...

The only doubt is what hit the pentagon ?

The photo raise questions. Maybe the plane was shot down by F16 in the ocean and the gouvernment lie to manage american who already suffer a chock.

Maybe not. Due to extrem velocity, the plane craches into oblivions. At 800km/h the impact is extremely violant. Generaly most crashes occures at an average speed of 300/400 km/h or at fall speed (I think that a plane falls slower than an human does).

But all this will not change who commit the attentat neither the sinister casualties count.
Old March 14, 2002, 15:56   #120
Gatekeeper
Mac
King

Local Time: 15:41
**Throws up hands and walks away** Screw it all. It isn't worth the trouble anymore.

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius