Old March 16, 2002, 21:21   #1
primemover
Chieftain

Local Time: 15:49
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Medieval Mod bug? (WesW?)
Folks (particularly WesW), I was playing medieval mod with a few alterations on map size and max cities and I lost my entire army! At one point I just hit the next turn button and every non-special unit I had was killed off (except of course the militia style units).

I've tried several minor changes in my turns. I still cannot get past the year 615BC without my entire army dying. Which reminds me... I have also altered the flow of time but I can't think of any reason why any mods I have made would make any difference... here is a list for anyone who knows what I am talking about....

ALL FILE NAMES ASSUME MM2_ (the large empire version where it matters)

just map size and continent percent in const.txt and map.txt, the flow of time in diffdb.txt (and last turn), and maxcities in govern.txt. I also put tech hut chance back to game defaults in file dealing with barbarians (I forget which one...)

I've made ALL these changes to the Apolyton mod when I used to play that one with the exception of the even larger map size and changing some of the map characteristics in consts.txt. I wanted to try the medieval mod... I really like it.. but it would be nice if I could continue playing it

Any explanations? THis is REALLY Frustrating because I cannot play until this is fixed.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

-prime mover