Old March 27, 2002, 06:15   #1
LordBashHeart
Settler

Local Time: 22:14
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Save game Bonanza - CLOSED, thanks everyone
Does anyone out there have a good collection of save games? I am putting together a bit of a project for Video Media, basically the highlights of Civ3.

Unfortunatly I don't have enough time to play through it in every possible way before it is due. I am particularily after diplomatic, cultural, conquest and space saves, e.g. a save game right before it happens.

If you know anywhere online where there are a bunch of saves, please reply, or if you just have some saves that you are particularity proud of feel free to zip them up and send them to lordbashheart2000@yahoo.co.uk.

Thanks people

Last edited by LordBashHeart; March 28, 2002 at 11:21.
Old March 27, 2002, 08:08   #2
LordBashHeart
Settler

Cooooomeee oooon
Do you need me to beg. Please Please Please

Zip that favorite save up where you are about to conquer the planet and send it on to lordbashheart2000@yahoo.co.uk

I'll be your best mate... 8)
Old March 27, 2002, 11:26   #3
SpencerH
Civilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerBtS Tri-League
Emperor

Local Time: 17:14
Go to the tournament link, there are all kinds of saves there.
If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.
Old March 27, 2002, 13:14   #4
Thrawn05
King

I don't save any games (not even autosave). The files sizes are too much. I'll wait untill firaxis has a compression algorithim for the saves. Because it takes two minutes to load a map anyway.
Old March 27, 2002, 14:01   #5
TinCow
Chieftain

I have a couple saves from a very interesting game I played. In this two continent game I was going for a conquest. Gained control of my continent early and then hunkered down and built myself up. The other continent was split between 4-5 other civs. I joined in with the weaker side when they all (inevitably) went to war. I killed the Germans before my allies died and then I made peace and consolidated my toehold on the continent in former German territory. I airlifted over 150 modern armor units over to the continent, signed RoPs with the remaining two civs, stole their battle plans, then stacked the right amount of armor next to each and every one of their cities to enable me to take it.

I conquered two 30-40 city civs in 2 turns, very fun. I've got three saves, one at the setup, before I attacked, one during the attack, and one at the very end of the attack. If you're interested, I'll send those to you.
Old March 28, 2002, 07:42   #6
LordBashHeart
Settler

Thanks Everyone!
Ok I have enough material... well unless you have something absolutly amazing. heh

Anyway give me a week or 2 to edit it up and I will chuck it somewhere you guys can d/l it.

Can't thak you enough everybody. May your future campaigns be challenging and victorious.

-LordBashHeart