Old March 29, 2002, 01:37   #31
loinburger
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 18:19
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Cloud9
I am sure that this thread is not against the rules of Apolyton.
I dunno, 16/30 posts is a pretty spammy ratio, especially considering that Dan's post consists of at least 80% of this thread's content.
Old March 29, 2002, 01:39   #32
Mr. Nice Guy
Mac
Warlord

Local Time: 16:19
Nah. This is just a popular thread. It has a catchy name.
"And there will be strange events in the skies--signs in the sun, moon, and stars. And down here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. The courage of many people will falter because of the fearful fate they see coming upon the earth, because the stability of the very heavens will be broken up. Then everyone will see the Son of Man arrive on the clouds with power and great glory. So when all these things begin to happen, stand straight and look up, for your salvation is near!" --Luke 21:25-28
For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. --1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
Old March 29, 2002, 02:08   #33
Jaguar
C4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by loinburger

I dunno, 16/30 posts is a pretty spammy ratio, especially considering that Dan's post consists of at least 80% of this thread's content.

Let's go report him.
Old March 29, 2002, 02:14   #34
Mr. Nice Guy
Mac
Warlord

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaguar Warrior

Let's go report him.

Report who?
"And there will be strange events in the skies--signs in the sun, moon, and stars. And down here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. The courage of many people will falter because of the fearful fate they see coming upon the earth, because the stability of the very heavens will be broken up. Then everyone will see the Son of Man arrive on the clouds with power and great glory. So when all these things begin to happen, stand straight and look up, for your salvation is near!" --Luke 21:25-28
For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. --1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
Old March 29, 2002, 02:19   #35
N. Machiavelli
Prince

Local Time: 23:19
Like Old Yeller, I think it's time to put this to sleep.
Old March 29, 2002, 02:24   #36
Mr. Nice Guy
Mac
Warlord

Quote:
Originally posted by N. Machiavelli
Like Old Yeller, I think it's time to put this to sleep.
C'mon! It's only been awake for a few hours!
Old March 29, 2002, 02:24   #37
Jaguar
C4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Quote:
Report who?
I won't say anything, except that actions speak louder than words. I am delighted thhat we will not be graced with your presence for a couple of weeks.
Old March 29, 2002, 02:26   #38
Mr. Nice Guy
Mac
Warlord

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaguar Warrior
I won't say anything, except that actions speak louder than words. I am delighted thhat we will not be graced with your presence for a couple of weeks.
Ya, ok. Whatever.

You know this thread is not illegal. Look for yourself. One of the moderators even gave it a star *!

Last edited by Mr. Nice Guy; March 29, 2002 at 02:32.
Old March 29, 2002, 02:30   #39
N. Machiavelli
Prince

Local Time: 23:19
Quote:

C'mon! It's only been awake for a few hours!
So have I. But unlike this thread, I wasn't already dead before I was born.
Old March 29, 2002, 02:39   #40
Mr. Nice Guy
Mac
Warlord

Quote:
Originally posted by N. Machiavelli
So have I. But unlike this thread, I wasn't already dead before I was born.
AH HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! You're funny.
Old March 29, 2002, 02:55   #41
MarBaS
Chieftain

Local Time: 22:19
Hey, yea, um, this thread sucks...

Lets make that official
Old March 29, 2002, 03:03   #42
Mr. Nice Guy
Mac
Warlord

Old March 29, 2002, 03:35   #43
Dis
ACDG3 SpartansC4DG Vox
Deity

Local Time: 15:19
I'm kind of tired of b!tching about the game. It just doesn't give meaning to my life like it used to .

But I can't find anything good to say about it either except what was in my thread about 95 good things about civ3. I think I have 3, only 92 more to go.

What else is there to say about this game? I'm still here out of hope they can "fix" this game. These programmers aren't stupid, it is entirely possible they can fix this trash heap of a game. But the question is if they want to fix it.
Old March 29, 2002, 06:41   #44
MarkG
Apolytoners Hall of FameApolyCon 06 Participants
Apolyton CS Co-Founder

Local Time: 00:19
Local Date: November 1, 2010
and this is...
the official closure of this thread
Old March 29, 2002, 14:23   #45
Ming
lifer
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerPolyCast TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of Fame
Retired

Local Time: 17:19
Quote:
Oh excuse me, Ming! I am your humble apprentice. You are the great one, the Almighty, the Master, your Majesty!

Yeah, right.
I am sure that this thread is not against the rules of Apolyton.
Yeah... right

But spamming is... Your post count has been reset to zero... and you are restricted for two days...

Have a nice day...