Old February 26, 2001, 18:49   #1
RAF
Settler

Local Time: 21:47
Local Date: October 30, 2010
Years or Times to begin
I believe that could have choice options in which time you would like to begin the world map in certain moment of History (Middle Ages, Antiquity,...) or years (1200,1500,1800,1980,...) with the respective nations in your places in the world on that moment... We could change the course of the history starting from that moment. Do youmagine the Romans they had defeated the first ones Germanic, which the future of Europe; or if the Portuguese had not obligated and did they get to maintain enough military force to maintain your commercial empire; the if English after the foundation of the United States didn't recognize them as nation and hereafter they did enter in conflict and did it squeeze the new nation later about 50 years when they had already defeated very well the French and prepared a campaign against U.S.; or starting from 2000(2001?) would we see him/it what it would happen since then controlling the current countries, nations or groups with some autonomy to become a civilization or refugees ...good?

Old February 26, 2001, 19:08   #2
wernazuma

i think such things will come in scenarios, we don't need them as choice in the original game..

Old February 27, 2001, 14:40   #3
RAF
Settler

Local Time: 21:47
Local Date: October 30, 2010
yeah, i know that this text i got from a friend and i didnīt read...if i read, i didnīt post that, sorry for that...you all thinking iīm stupid...
Old February 28, 2001, 01:21   #4
Henrik
Civilization II PBEMScenario League / Civ2-CreationNationStatesMacCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontSpanish CiversCivilization IV Creators
Emperor

Local Time: 01:47
Local Date: October 31, 2010
As wernazuma said: this is exaclty what scenarios are for!
Old March 1, 2001, 00:21   #5
joseph1944

Raf
It has been said in the United State a long time, the only real stupid question are the "question that are never asked", so you go ahead and ask as much as you like. And one last thing if you never ask you will never know the answer.
joe

------------------