Old March 2, 2001, 11:29   #1
electronic_nightmare
Settler

Local Time: 00:48
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Civ 3 ideas
If there was downloadable scenarios such as a starwars scenario or star trek scenario. The units could have been modified as could the advances like the advance 'dark side' or 'the force' etc. units could be star destroyers, x-wings, stormtroopers, yoda!! that would be cool. Depending on what side you take depends on the race appearance. E.g. If you join the empire you can use the films empire stuff and if you choose rebelion you get yoda etc. also when you go into the diplomacy screen you will see yoda with luke skywalker etc. I think this would be real good and I am sure I saw it implemented in an old civilisation game a while back.
Old March 2, 2001, 16:53   #2
airdrik
Prince

Local Time: 18:48
Local Date: October 30, 2010
Actually, you can do that already. All you have to do is design the scenario with two different tech trees and have the rebels start with the starting tech of one tree and the empire start with the starting tech for the other tree.
Old March 3, 2001, 17:28   #3
wittlich

I remember reading some where that Firaxis is planning on having downloadable scenarios for CIV3 - of course the actual types of these scenarios are unknown at this time