Old April 5, 2002, 19:31   #1
Lou Wigman
Warlord

Local Time: 08:37
Local Date: November 1, 2010
MOD Chaos
I am about to start a series of LAN games with some friends and have been reviewing the posts here to see which MOD would be most suitable. Gentlemen, this is site is in utter CHAOS. There's slic code all over the place.

Some versions of some of these are included in some of the mods. Basically its impossible to work out what the hell is going on here. Somebody needs to grab the bull by the horn here and try and bring some order to this chaos. What is desparately needed is some sort of listing stating which bits of slic code are included in which mods.

Furthermore as new slic code is generated some methodology needs to be adopted to allow these to be included in the most popular mods. No offense to Hexagonian but the status of CRADLE is bewildering. There are so many download options that I am totally lost.

There are some very good ideas floating around and I would like to see them implemented effectively. I am sure that the SLICers feel the same way. After all the only satisfaction that they derive is to see THEIR code being used.

Can we put our heads together and come up with something sensible here?
Old April 5, 2002, 20:17   #2
WesW
Apolytoners Hall of Fame

Local Time: 16:37
Local Date: October 31, 2010
As far as I know, there is no chaos with the mods, due to our convention of giving unique prefixes to our files. And then there is mod swapper to let you conveniently switch from one mod to the next.

As far as the Medpack is concerned, simply install it, all seven parts (it's grown to about 30 megs; what you gonna do?), and you should not have any conflicts with any other mod, or with the original game, assuming that you use modswapper properly as outlined in the install readme.
Old April 5, 2002, 23:25   #3
Hermann the Lombard
Prince

Local Time: 18:37
Quote:
Originally posted by WesW
As far as I know, there is no chaos with the mods, due to our convention of giving unique prefixes to our files. And then there is mod swapper to let you conveniently switch from one mod to the next..
Yesbut...

I think you missed the focus of Lou's message. Yes, Modswapper keeps the various named mods sorted out, but that doesn't tell Lou (or me) which version of (say) the disaster code is in MedMod vs Cradle 1.2, vs Cradle 1.3 Beta, vs SETI Victory Cradle, vs Apolyton Pack, ad nauseum. I still keep getting spurious "x=,y=," debug messages, even after the Wombat sent me a corrected version (obviously the mod is using a different copy). It's even worse with the latest Triggs Diplomod, as it has evolved through the testing thread.

A cross-reference would be nice, but who would have time to keep it up to date?
Old April 6, 2002, 19:22   #4
WesW
Apolytoners Hall of Fame

Well, if you have problems with different versions of slic code, then that "should" mean that the code is in development, and you are being a beta tester if you are getting versions with bugs in it.
I am not sure what you can do other than keep up with the threads of the mods you use. The mod makers should document what versions of the code they are putting in their mods if the code is still in development, or at least note that the code is in a beta state.
Old April 6, 2002, 19:30   #5
exeter0
Warlord

I find I want the best of both worlds... I want to play with the latest SLICS etc but I am driving my friends crazy 'cause they can't keep their mod configs up with mine.

The solution we found was to use a shareware product called Synchromagic... this allows you to map with your friends drives over the network and synchronise your game data folders.
-------------------------------------
Old April 6, 2002, 19:51   #6
exeter0
Warlord

Having a further thought...

When new independent SLIC's or new versions (like Diplomod) are developed it would be good to know if they can be applied over the major mods.

So maybe when SLICS are announced in the forum... a compatibility checklist is provided, like:

MedMod II......................YES/NO
Apolyton Pack 1.2...........YES/NO
Cradle 1.3......................YES/NO

Is this practical?
Old April 6, 2002, 20:13   #7
Hywel Dda
Warlord

Local Time: 22:37
The composition of the Mods is indeed difficult to follow, and there is indeed not enough information available.

Apart from anything else, this makes the Mods very inaccessible to newcomers (or is that the intention?!).

I realise that Mod-writers like Wes would rather spend their time writing their Mods than writing *about* them, but I think that there is a definate case for better tracking of what the each Mod includes, particularly in the case of the SLICs.

Wes is not the worst offender, however: it doesn't help that Cradle includes several out-of-date mod listings in Modswapper. The author claims that this is due to previous users failing to delete old versions of the Mod, but he is mistaken! Even new users get a confusing and irrelevent list of some 7-odd Mods - completely unexplained in the Read-Me (or is that the Anti-Newbie Filter at work again?!)

Some tidying up is definately in order.
Old April 6, 2002, 20:44   #8
hexagonian
The Courts of Candle'Bre
Emperor

Local Time: 17:37
I'm now becoming aware of the needs of the Multiplayer community - something I had never considered too much until now. (never gave it too much thought, I'm sorry to say...) I'm going to make a greater effort to accomodate them in the future too.

Wes has a point that relates to the whole issue of SLIC, because SLIC creators will often post a fix for a file, making it hard to keep track of what is the latest version of the Mod.

Couple that with the effort by Modmakers to continually fix small game imbalances and bugs, and it becomes even more difficult to hold to a consistent standard. I'm guilty of that problem, because I tend to tweak the files as I play and hear reports, because I want to continually improve Cradle, and I want to make those fixes available ASAP to players - many of whom have high playing standards. (For instance, Leonardo just notified me of 2 incorrect graphic designations in Cradle which had not been caught until now - about a year of playing)

Lately, what I have been trying to do is to limit changes to what I consider to be the base files, and to package new elements (such as Leonardo's graphic updates that are currently available for download) as a separate file from the main download. (Over time, I will wrap it into the main download though.)

The victory files that I recently posted were set up as separate options in Modswapper, mainly because they had to be created that way. At this point in time, there is no way to have all of those options as a single playing option either.

All I can say is that if you are wanting to use Cradle for multiplay, you can keep a copy of the Cradle 12_19 Update (these are all the text files only - there have not been any added SLIC files since then, except Peter's Diplomod, which is handled separately in the Modswapper setup) on your system, as well as the Update you are planning to use (the most current one on my site has Leonardo's small fixes, posted yesterday), and unzip it over the existing files. This will make sure that you have all of the correct files on all systems.

At the same time, because of the way Modswapper works, you will not be overwriting any of the other Med Mod/Apolyton files, because of the way all the files are labeled. I'm sure that any graphic files that are overwritten from Mod to Mod will not conflict, because the Modders were using an agreed-upon set of designations for the sprites/sounds/videos.

As for consistent SLIC files between the Mods, that is almost an impossibility, given the fact that many of the SLIC files depend on various enable advances to work, and those are different from Mod to Mod

If you want to cut down the Cradle options that are available in your setup, simply delete the various (CRA..._)gamefile.txt files that correspond to that option (open the file and look for the descriptive copy near the bottom of the file).

At this point in time, the most current files are
CRADLE 1.3

and the three victory options
CRADLE - SETI Colony
CRADLE - Global Empire
CRADLE - Birth of an Empire

All other options will not be upgraded

Peter's Diplomod is also set up as a separate Modswapper option - and all files related to that option have a separate designation so they will not cause a conflict with any other of the established Cradle options. Consider that file in an early beta stage, and I was not planning on making that option as the standard until it was balanced...(and I had noted on my post about the file that it was in a test phase)

In the future, I will try to limit, even more, the files that I post, and will try to label them better - even the small updates and fixes that I sometimes post without notice because the fixes are so minor.

At the same time, player need to keep track of what they download, communicate with one another, and to limit themselves to downloading some upgrades if they are multiplaying. (I'm keeping Leonardo's update off of my setup now because I'm about to start a succession game)
Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
...aisdhieort...dticcok...
Old April 6, 2002, 22:06   #9
Hywel Dda
Warlord

Very impressed by the quick response, from two very major players, to the points raised in this thread.

Some sort of readily accessible FAQ might be an idea? (If there is one already where is it?)

There is a problem in that most posts in the CTP2 forum are between "people in the know". What about FAQs for "MPs/SLICers/idiots/newbies/even-lower- forms-of-life"?

Thanks to you both for my favourite CTP2 MODs
Old April 7, 2002, 00:53   #10
Lou Wigman
Warlord

I appreciate what has been said here. I agree with what Hywer Dda has written. The mods are not very accessible to those who are not in the 'know'. I have been haunting these boards for some time now and I am becoming increasingly confused. Martin G, as just one example, is producing some excellent SLIC code that I definitely want access to. But even he is having to make special mods for each major mods. Yes, there are links to each of these but then at least some of this is already included in each of the downloads. I am more confused than ever.

Here is a start (and only a start) to what I think should be done.
There are already 'sticky' threads on each of the major mods. But these essentially discuss various aspects of each as well as bug reports and suggestions. I think it would be appropriate to create several new permanent threads containing information about the the status of each mod as well as links to various download options.
Old April 7, 2002, 02:37   #11
Bad Newbie
Settler

Thanks for that Hex. I suppose my main question would be if the files ziped and on your site are kept up-to-date, or do I need to track down all the developments on Cradle 1.3 and related code on the threads? I leave and come back pretty infrequently, so I just got arounds to playing 1.3.
Old April 7, 2002, 07:27   #12
Peter Triggs
CTP2 Source Code ProjectCivilization IV Creators
King

One problem is the way the database has been down for so long. Having to download things from all over the place can't help but increase the confusion factor. But there's a light at the end of the tunnel:

Quote:
And you have here a file database for CTP2 and for CTP1 as well. If you forget the art of non updating and would engage Locutus as CTP2 database manager (he is still ready for this job) than Apolyton could be really the Great Civ side as it could be. Look on the page Markos you didn't updated the CTP2 database since October the second, at least you could update the number of downloads.

-Martin
Quote:
there are more serious issues that prevent some things to move on.
i can safely say though that Locutus will be a database manager before the end of this quarter [Markos]
Quote:
Woohoo! arty: (one other advantage CFC has over Apolyton: a arty: smily )
That's great news, Markos, having the databases open for additions again will be a very good development for the CtP1/2 community
I'd better keep my agenda empty then, there are a LOT of files that need to be added...

Well, I'm off now. Gotta go calculate when end of this quarter will be [Locutus]
But I agree that we also have to get our heads around the profusion of SLIC projects that are being generated.
Old April 7, 2002, 08:17   #13
Martin Gühmann
staff
Call to Power II Democracy GameCall to Power Democracy GameCTP2 Source Code Project
Super Moderator

Local Time: 00:37
OK here are my slic mods and which version is in whisch mod (So far I remember and have the files accessable, but Cradle is really a little bit complicated).

Soundfix V.1.1 in Cradle, MedPack2, ApolytonPack and GoodMod.

Commerce Improvements for AIs v.2.0 in GoodMod and World of War in the version for the original game, costumized versions are in MedPack2 and Cradle.

Forts For AIs v.1.0 in World Of War and GoodMod a custumized version is in Cradle Deity slayer edition. So far no mod uses v.1.1.

Now it becomes a little bit tricky:

New City Capture Option for CTP2 is in World of War(v.1.3), in MedPack(v.1.2), in GoodMod(v.1.3) and in Cradle(v.1.1) (Deity Slayer version). The latest version 1.4 is far in none of the mods. Version 1.4 is compartible with all mods as long as you don't remove the UNIT_SLAVER from your unit.txt.

All these mods in the version for the original game can be found on my page.

There is also a mod out here on Apolyton called Happy Buildings for AIs I don't know the version in that it is out, in my current GoodMod test setup it is version 1.2. I left it for some time alone as focused on other things as it was also a little bit buggy, but the version in GoodMod is now running without any problems. So it will be definetly in the next version of GoodMod, unfortunatly it reqires also a modified strategies.txt therefore I am not shure if I will release it as stand alone mod.

The more important project is now one that should stack AI units remove settlers from stacks move in city stacked sea transporter into the sea and load it with units, move a unit out of a city if there is unit in the build queue near completion. Move stacks from the road if they want to fortify there. This one would need heavy customization for other mods.

Quote:
Well, I'm off now. Gotta go calculate when end of this quarter will be [Locutus]
Yeah that is the serious question when the end of this quarter will be. I am afraid only Markos knows.

-Martin
Old April 7, 2002, 19:33   #14
Dale
Emperor

For those who wish to know about ApolytonPack and Word At War, in the readme folder is a history file with what gets updated to what version. That'll identify which files are included in the MOD (note: Apolyton Pack is WAYYYYYYYYYY behind in that respect on versioning.)
Old April 8, 2002, 00:34   #15
WesW
Apolytoners Hall of Fame

I decided to order the Medpack's slic by author, in order to make it easier to update and keep straight. Therefore, if Dale comes out with a new version of the diplomod, he can take his file from the Medpack, paste the new code in, and release it. Same thing with Martin.
Where I have used customized versions of their code, they can either customize the new versions and release them, or let me know when a new version is finished so that I can look at it and decide what to do. I try and check in on the forum here every day or two, and I don't recall seeing threads about some of the triggers mentioned here.
Most triggers should not need updating, since they perform specific actions. However, I don't think any of us realized a year ago how much could be done with slic, and how big some of the triggers could grow.
Old April 8, 2002, 12:49   #16
hexagonian
The Courts of Candle'Bre
Emperor

OK, here is the first few steps in clearing up the confusion regarding the multiple options available in Cradle.

I have reworked my site and have eliminated all unnecessary downloads. Now there is:

1. The standard Cradle download section with the Base Files/Patch/Modswapper (dated 04/08/02) Please note that this base file includes the 04/08/02 Update listed below.

2. A separate download with just the texts and updated graphics since 12/19/01 (also dated 04/08/02)

3. A separate Add-on download that incorporates Leonardo's Graphic update.

If you are interested in starting Multi-play at this point in time, I would recommend that a player download the 04/08/02 Update and unzip it over the existing files - and communicate with anyone who you are playing against to do the same. I cannot completely clean up past problems, but at least I can get everyone on the same page starting now.

Because of the structure of Modswapper, earlier versions of Cradle have to be manually deleted from your system. If you have earlier versions of Cradle, you can delete the following files from your setup, as they are now obsolete.

CRAD_gamefile.txt - Preference of Hextapul
CRAI_gamefile.txt - Deity Slayer
CRAP_gamefile.txt - Peaceful AI (Diplo 3.6)
CRAO_gamefile.txt - Seafarers Edition
CRA_gamefile.txt - Cradle 1.2

This will remove these options from your Modswapper selection box. Please note that if you are Multi-playing with any of these versions, you will need to retain these files.

CRADLE Playing Options
These are the playing options that are currently being supported by the creator of Cradle.

CRADLE 1.3
This is the base from which all other of the options are established. This uses the standard victory options (Diplomacy, Gaia Controller, Bloodlust). The SLIC files are as follows and are standard for all subsequent Options.

CRA_airunit.slc - Airunit Lander
CRA_capturecity.slc - Building Destroyer (when cities are captured/attacked)
CRA_homeguard.slc - Militia Code
CRA_springfield.slc - Capitol Rebuilder for AI
CRA_wonderbuildings.slc - Removes Wonder-created Buildings from Build Lists
CRA_wonderunits.slc - Historic Generals
CRA_frenzy.slc - Moves AI forces into Human Territory
CRA_diplomod.slc - Diplomacy Model
CRA_pow.slc - Prisoner of War
CRAG_updater.slc - Unit Updater
CRA_disasters.slc - In game Disasters
CRA_Goods.slc - GoodMod
CRA_soundfix.slc - Sound Additions
CRAI_KillCityOption.slc - Option to raze Captured Cities
CRAI_FortsForAIs.slc - Helps AI build Forts
CRAI_ComImpSForAIs2.slc - Boost AI Tile Improvements
CRAI_pw_cheat.slc - Public Works Boost for AI
CRAI_infras.slc - Helps AI Convert to Infrastructure

CRADLE Ultra Gigantic Maps
Using Cradle 1.3 as the base, this is a setup that expands the settings to play with a 140x280 tile map - (Gigantic Setting in the Selection Box)

CRADLE Victory Options
The Victory Options are as follows:

CRADLE - Birth of an Empire (600 Turns)
You must have the following to succeed
- Appian Way Wonder (enable advance Bureaucracy)
- 20 Theatres (enable advance Drama)
- 20 Arenas (enable advance Civic Engineering)
- 20 Courthouses (enable advance Jurisprudence)
- 20 Forums (enable advance Ethics)
- 60% Coverage of the world with Obelisk Tile Improvement (enable advance Civic Engineering)

Maintain your Empire for 30 turns. In addition, the Coliseum Wonder has been changed to give a (+1) Empire Happiness, instead of a free Arena for every city.

CRADLE - Global Empire (800 Turns)
- Voyage of Columbus Wonder (enable advance Nationalism)
- 30 Governorships (enable advance Nationalism)
- 30 Manufactories (enable advance Nationalism)
- 70% Coverage of the world with Colony Tile Improvement (enable advance Nationalism)

Maintain your Empire for 40 turns.

CRADLE - SETI Colony (1000 Turns)
- Icarus Project Wonder (enable advance Computer)
- 20 Command Centers (enable advance Computer)
- 40 Think Tanks (enable advance Computer)
- 70% Coverage of the world with Satellite Relay Stations Tile Improvement (enable advance Computer)

Have everything in place - it will take 75 turns to fly to Alpha Centauri.

...and finally

Peter Triggs Diplomod
This is only available throgh the Cradle 1.3 Thread, and is very much in an early test stage (alpha), due to the complexity of what this file is trying to accomplish. There are many crashes and imbalances at this point in time, but as future updates are released, there will be a need for players to test.

The files will not overwrite any files from the other options.

One final note, regarding future SLIC bug fixes and updated text files. These will all be noted on my site by the date posted, labled as update(date).zip, and will only include the actual files that are altered. Each update will change the Modswapper designation by 01, so the next Update will change the name of 'Cradle 1.3' to 'Cradle 1.31'. I also hope to severely limit the in-game tweaking that I do too.

I would suggest that all players keep as backups on their systems, the following files...

victory.ZIP file

as well as any update.zip files on their system so they can quickly set up their files for whatever configuration is out there. This will probably mean that a player will have to keep track of my thread/website for any posted updates.
Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Last edited by hexagonian; April 8, 2002 at 13:16.
Old April 9, 2002, 23:08   #17
FrenzyHuman
Settler

I thought I was on the track and kept up with the mods. After reading this thread, now I am confused and feel totally lost. Sorry about that....
Old April 11, 2002, 01:00   #18
WesW
Apolytoners Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally posted by FrenzyHuman
I thought I was on the track and kept up with the mods. After reading this thread, now I am confused and feel totally lost. Sorry about that....
Well, as far as the Medpack, all you have to do is follow the Crusade update thread. I don't think it could be much simpler than that.
Old April 11, 2002, 02:24   #19
exeter0
Warlord

Quote:
Originally posted by WesW

Well, as far as the Medpack, all you have to do is follow the Crusade update thread. I don't think it could be much simpler than that.
Hi WesW...

It would be good with MedMod however to have some index for the SLIC's that have been provided by others...

For example you have a SLIC for Dale's code... it would be good to know which functions and what versions of their stuff has been incoroporated into MedMod.

It would also be good to know which SLIC's are dependent on MedMod...

For example if GoodMod 0.99 was released tomorrow could I incorporate into MedMod or would it break something.

Cheers.
Old April 11, 2002, 07:22   #20
Locutus
Apolytoners Hall of FameCiv4 SP Democracy GameCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsC4WDG Team ApolytonCivilization IV CreatorsCTP2 Source Code ProjectPolyCast Team
Deity

Local Time: 00:37
Quote:
Originally posted by exeter0
It would be good with MedMod however to have some index for the SLIC's that have been provided by others...
Well, at the start of MM2_SLC_Wouter.slc I have always had an index with the contents of the file, which I have reposted below with the contents of Dale's and Martin's file and scenario.slc (although these files don't have an index, they do clear mark the start and ending of features and document the purpose and working of them).
Quote:
For example if GoodMod 0.99 was released tomorrow could I incorporate into MedMod or would it break something.
As it was said before, most pieces of SLIC code are mod-dependent because they all have different units, advances, wonders, trade goods, etc, so unless the creator of the coder says otherwise, it's not possible to add a certain piece of SLIC code to just any mod. You'd have to ask the creator of the mod or code to incorporate the SLIC feature to a specific mod for you (or do it yourself but for most people that's not an option). Usually the SLICers at least will gladly help out with this.

Anyway, this is the SLIC code in the MedMod:

MM2_SLC_Wouter.slc:
Code:
// Current contents of this file:
// 0) Miscellaneous code                - Code to set up the constants and
//                                        other stuff that is needed in the
//                                        rest of the file
// 1) Militia code            - Takes care of Militia creation and
//                                        maintenance in cities
// 2) Partisan code                     - Creates Partisans outside city when
//                                        city is captured and happiness
//                                        decreases
// 3) Unit repair code                  - Makes unit repair in cities cost PW
//                                        and if insufficent PW is available
//                                        slows it down
// 4) Clear orders code                 - Clears orders of all units of every
//                                        AI civ once every 3 turns, to get the
//                                        AI to rethink his actions more often
// 5) Wonder code                       - Takes certain buildings out of the
//                                        build lists when a player owns a
//                                        certain Wonder
// 6) Capital code                      - Rebuilds capitol of AI civs elsewhere
//                                        if they loose their capital
// 7) Disband code			- Kills all obsolete units at discovery
//                                        of certain advances
// 8) Piracy code                       - Creates Barbarian ships every few
//                                        turns, what unit is created depends on
//                                        available technology
// 9) Elite Units code                  - Gives every civ a change of getting a
//                                        unique unit when they discover an
//                                        advance; chance of getting a certain
//                                        unit depends on terrain around cities
//                                        and chance
// 
// Any changes modmakers would like to make (e.g. what militia units are 
// available, how much repair costs, etc) can be made in the function
// MM2_SetUp(), currently starting at line 70.
MM2_SLC_Dale.slc:
Diplomod v3.6 - see readme
Withdraw script v1.3 - see readme
Destroy building script v1.1 - see readme
Air unit script v1.0 - to make the AI move air units back to base

MM2_SLC_Martin.slc:
City Settler Disband Add A Pops Code v.1.3
By The Immortal Wombat, improved by Martin Gühmann for Pedrunn. This code adds a Pop to a city if there is a settler, urban planner or sea engineer disbanded in it, regardless of its size.

Soundfix V1.1
This file contains a small sound fix for CTP2. I never liked the fact that I never heard a sound when I built a tile improvement. This small slic file will solve that problem. Feel free to copy, modify or use it for your own mod as it is.

New City Capture Option for CTP2 v1.2
This script file adds the possibility for the human player to eleminate a city after capture. It gives the player 100 gold and 75 PW per city pop. But unfortunately there is also a regard loss concerning other nations. Additionally, this script adds gold and PW to the capturing player and subtracts this amount from the player that lost the city. The values depends on city numbers plus the PW and Gold values of the attacked player.

Martin Gühmann's MM2X_Goods.slc v.1.4 for MedPack2 v.2.0 beta
This script file creates on every good tile an "good tile improvement". Unfortunately I wasn't able to find a possibility to create on every good a player independant tile improvement directly. It is also not possible to create a tile improvement like a fort outside of the vision range of a unit. My conclusion was to create first a Barbarian unit in the neighbourhood of a good tile (it could be that on the good tile is a settler) and create under the unit a border expanding tile improvement without its own graphic. My observation was that a tile improvement loses its owner if the borders around it are deleted. So after the first tile improvement is finished on the good tile, the actual good tile improvement is created and the frist tile improvement is be pillaged. Unfortunately the game crashes if you put the creation of the second improvement and the deletion of the first improvement into one event handler, therefore both events can be now found in different event handler.

Commerce Improvements for AIs v2.0 by Martin Gühmann for MedPack2
This script file creates in the city radius (it is a square not a cycle, it was easier to program this in that way) commerce improvements like ports on beach tiles, drilling platforms on continental shelf tiles and at least trading post, outlet malls and nature preserves on tundra, swamp, forest and jungle tiles.

MM2_scenario.slc:
pw_cheat.slc by player1 ver 1.0
gives 5 gold per global pop evry turn,
gives 0-10 PW per global pop evry turn (depending of PW tax)
for AI players only

Scenario script for PW Mod by Mr. Ogre (Joe Rumsey)
(Explained on forums et al: ensures Mayors always leave a reserve of PW for the humans to spend)

Population Boom code for the Medieval Mod II by David Reznichek (last update 24 July 2001)
This section handles the two major demographic shifts that occur in the game. The first is a population boom following the discoveries of Germ Theory and later Immunization. The second occurs when the player possesses both Contraception and Equal Rights which ends the growth spurt.

SLIC2 Refugee trigger for CTP2v1.1 by Chris Whitaker (Gedrin)
(Makes pop from captured cities flee to other cities)
Old April 11, 2002, 10:43   #21
exeter0
Warlord

Thanks Locutus...

it's just that I havnlt been playing for a while... and I was having some trouble catching up... difficult when yo havn;t been on the forums before.

What I have done is compile a consolidated release list for Med-Mod.. so now when something is released on the forum I will easily be able to cross-reference.