Old April 7, 2002, 11:20   #1
MC4K
Settler

Local Time: 22:41
Local Date: October 31, 2010
diplomacy screen
when i play a game with a large number of civs in it, i.e. 12, the diplomacy screen never shows all of them (it only ever shows about 7 of them)

i can still communicate with all of them with shift+d but i cannot find any way of finding out what alliances any of the civs hav that are not displayed on the diplomacy screen.

is this just a bug that’s going to be fixed or is there some way of expanding the diplomacy screen to include all of the civs, or some way of just finding out who has a protection pact with who.

sorry if im missing the obvious here!!
Old April 7, 2002, 13:07   #2
ixnay
Civilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Lux InvictaPtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 Cake or Death?C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV CreatorsAge of Nations Team
Emperor

Local Time: 16:41
I'll just cut+paste from the last time I answered this question:

Quote:
Shift+Rightclick on the faces to change them. You can also use Shift+D or click on the D button in the lower-right corner of the main screen to conduct diplomacy.
Old April 8, 2002, 16:22   #3
MC4K
Settler

Local Time: 22:41
thank you very much.

sorry for making u repeat urself but im not a regular on this forum and i didnt really check very hard to see if it had been answered b4

tnx again.

Old April 9, 2002, 05:28   #4
Nym
Prince

Local Time: 23:41
It would be cool from Firaxis to make this screen more "flexible" in order to simply see all the relations between existing civs in one view.
Old April 9, 2002, 10:27   #5
Alex
Emperor

Local Time: 19:41
Quote:
Originally posted by Nym
It would be cool from Firaxis to make this screen more "flexible" in order to simply see all the relations between existing civs in one view.
Yes, they could shrink the leaders' portraits or represent them only by text. And this setting would be automatically toggled on whenever the player would choose to play with more than 8 civs.