Old April 24, 2002, 23:30   #61
Giovanni August
Warlord

Local Time: 23:51
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Location: Torino (Turin) Piemonte ITALY / Augusta Taurinorum - Sub Alpes Italia
The file:
Attached Files:
File Type: zip egypt.zip (51.2 KB, 2 views)
Old April 25, 2002, 09:18   #62
Rotten999
Warlord

Local Time: 16:51
Deny Rome Iron...perhaps we can also deny them independence.

The turns should be up by this evening.
Old April 25, 2002, 15:37   #63
steelehc
Prince

Local Time: 13:51
I have been suddenyl hit with another project. I am going to have to cut down on the time I spend here at Apolyton. I was going to try to join this succession game when I got a chance, but unfortunatly I am nwo even busier then before. This current project is scheduled to be finished by the beginning of June, so hopefully I will be able to play again then.

Thanks for remembering me, though.

Steele
Old April 25, 2002, 16:58   #64
godinex
Prince

OK... We have a problem... Who are playing rigth now? How many...
Old April 25, 2002, 19:39   #65
Rotten999
Warlord

Godinex: The list is on the second page somewhere. I assume it's still accurate.

Reign of Rotten I, Bringer of War

1725 years before the death of the Gods a new Pharoah arises in Egypt. Said to have grown from the shed blood of the god Horus, the new leader seems driven to fulfill a destiny.

In the first year of this mysterious man's reign, he recieves a vision. Amun-Ra presents him with the sword, and declares him the instrument of his will. Isis grids him in armour, and his patron God, Horus, presents a vision. A vision of men clad in red, falling before a tide of men in golden garments, the armies of Egypt. As a finally blessing, the wisest of the Gods, Thoth, grants gifts of knowledge and wisdom.

Given additional divine gifts, Rotten is on a mission. The production of War Chariots is halted, as they would be useless in the jungles of lower Egypt. Even the Earth God Osiris is powerless to correct this situation. Instead, men are trained in the arts of archery, their arrows fletched with the feathers of the phoenix.

The God-King demands obedience from Caeser. Full of arrogance the demands are ignored. War is declared.

Egyptian forces move on Veii. With the Gods guiding their hands, they overcome two spearmen units without loss. The city is added to property of the Pharoah. Slaves are pressed into service as Spearmen, decreasing population.

The secrets of Writing are gifted to the people from Thoth, scribe of the Gods. The first writings record the fall of Greece, and now the assualt on Rome.

At the conclusion of Rotten's reign, forces are consolidating around Rome itself. Soon the warriors of Iron will arrive, and the fate of the Roman capital will be sealed.

Rotten passes into the west in the year 1375 before the second age. He is remembered as a orderer of workers, usurper of monuments, and bringer of war.

Comments: Domestic development continues. One of our settlers is ready to...well...settle. Another is in the mix. Swordsmen should end Rome in fairly short order, we have two archers near the city. I suspect the Roman Empire will be falling fairly soon. Our workers have been deautomated (hate that feature ) and are building roads north. After Rome falls, we can start thinking internal development...or go after England.

Hope everyone enjoyed my embellishments of the reign. Yes, I have a good grip on reality.

Last edited by Rotten999; May 1, 2002 at 22:18.
Old April 25, 2002, 19:40   #66
Rotten999
Warlord

The file!
Attached Files:
Old April 25, 2002, 21:17   #67
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

Local Time: 17:51
Location: Even if you don't believe in Jesus he believes in you!
aight, post who goes next according to the list on page two, eliminate steele tho cuz of his projex
Old April 26, 2002, 11:11   #68
godinex
Prince

this is the order on the page 2:

Godinex,
Metaliturtle
Sovy
(steele)
Giovanni
Rotten
Dark Cavalier

For the next round the order can be the same.
Old April 26, 2002, 18:34   #69
Sovy Kurosei
Prince

Sorry, your going to have to take me off that list now. Stupid Job and school is taking up all of my time.
Old April 28, 2002, 00:54   #70
godinex
Prince

Ok, this "succ" game begins to "suckks"... and Drak Cavallier... Where is He? ....

Last edited by godinex; April 29, 2002 at 13:37.
Old April 30, 2002, 11:07   #71
Rotten999
Warlord

Time to skip ahead, I would think.
Old April 30, 2002, 16:38   #72
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

yep, skip 'im Godinex's Turn then
Old May 2, 2002, 17:35   #73
godinex
Prince

Ohhh! Aleluya! I can post again! Sorry I will play the turn of Dark Cavalier and post tonigth.
Old May 2, 2002, 19:38   #74
Metaliturtle
staff
King

ok godinex
Old May 3, 2002, 18:21   #75
trickey
Civilization III Democracy GameNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerPtWDG2 Cake or Death?
Prince

Local Time: 18:51
IM in if ya need me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 3, 2002, 23:26   #76
Metaliturtle
staff
King

yeah, take my slot, I don't really have the time for this game anymore
Old May 4, 2002, 02:41   #77
godinex
Prince

The succ game
This is succ file...

Until the Reing of Godinex the Second The cities of Memphis , Heliopolis, Elephantine and Alexandria were founded. Granted the acces to 3 new resources, 2 luxuries and 1 iron.
3 temples were builded included 1 in thebes. 6 Roman division were destroyed and 3 of our warrior were upgraded to swordsman. 2 of them are in road to London and 1 of them is in way to Vinocorum, the last Roman city. Rome fall to our migthy armies and the literacy was developed. The great work was named Godinex: King of the Land of Enroth was sell 2.000 copies.
Godinex died during the invasion of a barb horde in the Year of 775 BC at the age of 600 years.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip civ succ 2.zip (61.0 KB, 2 views)
Old May 4, 2002, 06:32   #78
trickey
Civilization III Democracy GameNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerPtWDG2 Cake or Death?
Prince

OK.I finished off the Romans. Stated actually geting some defense for our cities (damn barbarians). I got some swordsman and archers around some of english cities if someone wants to try fighting them. Finished temples and libraries in some of our cities. Got most of our workers devoted to clearing the jungle. One more thing. We now have 3 sources of iron. Unless you want to trade it, dont put a road through it. Resources dont disapper unless they have a road through them so we should only have a road through one at a time.
Attached Files:
Old May 5, 2002, 02:51   #79
godinex
Prince

Ok sovy... its Your Turn. (follow the same order of this page.)
Old May 5, 2002, 04:53   #80
Sovy Kurosei
Prince

Bleagh, not enough time

And lost some interest.

Sorry.
Old May 8, 2002, 13:01   #81
godinex
Prince

Me too.... I think... game ended.
Old May 8, 2002, 15:44   #82
Rotten999
Warlord

Finally a succession game where we're WINNING and everyone wants out...go figure.

There are still others active on this game, right?
Old May 8, 2002, 19:50   #83
Metaliturtle
staff
King

I'll play again, Rotten, post the list please
Old May 8, 2002, 19:59   #84
Rotten999
Warlord

Current lineup, in order of current turn.

1. Metaliturtle
2. Trickey
3. Giovanni
4. Rotten 999

It should be correct and current.
Old May 8, 2002, 20:26   #85
Giovanni Wine
NationStatesNever Ending Stories
King

For it's ok!

Saluti

P.S.
It is always me... Giovanni August..... Had some problemes with my old profile
"If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
"In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio
Old May 9, 2002, 07:02   #86
Metaliturtle
staff
King

ok, i'll play it tonight or tomorrow
Old May 9, 2002, 15:56   #87
godinex
Prince

Ok! Finally You appear! I think I was alone in this...
please put me after Rotten I want to continue...
Old May 11, 2002, 11:39   #88
Metaliturtle
staff
King

ARRGH skip me, Civ 3 got broke!!!
Old May 11, 2002, 11:41   #89
trickey
Prince

If metaliturtle isn't playing, i dont want to go now cause i just went, someone go before me then i will go.
Old May 11, 2002, 15:52   #90
Giovanni Wine
NationStatesNever Ending Stories
King

Ok
I'll go!

Saluti
"If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
"In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio