View Poll Results: Split this forum into Stories and Succession Games?
Split 9 50.00%
Leave as is 9 50.00%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 11, 2002, 12:42   #1
dunk
Prince

Local Time: 18:52
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Separate forums for stories and succesion games?
Could this forum be split into Succession Games and Stories?
Old April 11, 2002, 13:13   #2
Journier
Warlord

Local Time: 16:52
there is no use.

Just make it harder for people to get to where they want to...

This forum is pretty dead and theres only like 6 new stories a month :/

2 succesion games.... lol no need for one

keep it all in same space
Old April 11, 2002, 13:30   #3
randommushroom
Warlord

Local Time: 17:52
Yah, it's a pretty quiet forum here as is. Though I suppose if a forum were title Succession Games that could act as an attraction. It's interesting how CivFanatics has such an active group for Succession games, although the fact that it is such a busy forum there is what led me to starting such a game here.
Old April 11, 2002, 13:45   #4
Richelieu
Apolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Civfanatics' Stories thread is full of SG's with almost no Stories in it. That's one of the things i like here. Stories make up most of the thread.
I say it would be better if they were separated, but it's not essential since it's nowhere near as bad as CF.
Old April 11, 2002, 17:08   #5
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

I completely agree with Richelieu

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
"I'm so very glad KH is Canadian."--Donegeal
Old April 11, 2002, 18:04   #6
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

Location: Even if you don't believe in Jesus he believes in you!
We probably don't need a new forum now, but it would be something to consider should numbers get extreme
Old April 11, 2002, 22:12   #7
Rotten999
Warlord

Succession games more or less are stories, at least they have that potential. I usually try to embelish my turns a bit. Right now there's only three active succession games, and I really don't see any starting for awhile, so I'm not worried.
Old April 11, 2002, 22:18   #8
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Rotten999
I usually try to embelish my turns a bit.
Yeah, I do too...it makes them a lot more fun

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
"I'm so very glad KH is Canadian."--Donegeal
Old April 11, 2002, 22:41   #9
Jonny
Civilization III Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesGalCiv Apolyton EmpireC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG The Lost Boys

I think it should be split if the popularity of succession games continues to grow.

BTW, the poll shows that 66.7% say that it should be split, while only 33.3% say that it should stay the same.
Old April 12, 2002, 09:08   #10
dunk
Prince

Well, I think the number of games could increase if we split the forum. Then there would be one called "Succession Games". New people would look at that and go, "Ooo, what's a succession game"? And then would want to play one.
Old April 12, 2002, 17:28   #11
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

Location: Even if you don't believe in Jesus he believes in you!
And like now, they could go, "Ooo, what's a story?" and then would want to hear one, but get p*ssed cuz their computer doesn't have Macintalk ;D