Old April 24, 2002, 11:59   #1
Chris1125
Settler

Local Time: 23:30
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Please help
please help
Ok when i change government from anarchy to democracy i experience anarchys corruption levels . If it is the same a civ 2 democracy should experience no corruption it also state's in the manual and the civilopida that democracy experience's no corruption . And yes of course i have built court houses and happyness city improvement's . Wot's going on ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??? if any 1 knows that would be great or if ne 1 know's the e-mail for support on civ 3 that would be great .
thanks
Chris1125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24, 2002, 12:11   #2
asleepathewheel
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC4DG Gathering Storm
Emperor

Local Time: 18:30
democracy does not function the same way as it has in the past
the corruption levels do decrease, but not disappear all together

the corruption is increased due to more than the optimum number of cities and the distance those cities are from the capitol. have you built the forbidden palace? it would greatly help your corruption problems.

if you find that the corruption is still too much, you can change the optimum number of cities per map size on the editor. or you can add the corruption reducing flag to more improvements. there is also one more method i am forgetting at the moment.

some people here just cant stand the corruption, others like it. luckily, firaxis has given us the abiltiy to change it if we choose.
enjoy the game.
asleepathewheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24, 2002, 15:09   #3
ixnay
Civilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Lux InvictaPtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 Cake or Death?C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV CreatorsAge of Nations Team
Emperor

Local Time: 17:30
The latest patch lets you set the corruption slider under difficulty levels in the editor.
ixnay is offline   Reply With Quote