View Poll Results: Which of the following stories is(are) the best?
One Lovely War by cbraund 3 14.29%
Head Civver civman V and the Second Civil War: A history by civman2000 1 4.76%
Crazed Greek Wanderings by Metaliturtle 5 23.81%
Never Trust a Greek Bearing ... by jonoverbey 1 4.76%
Zulu Rules by Samuel Johnson 3 14.29%
Russian Rise by SKILORD 1 4.76%
Fate of The Dragon by cbraund 5 23.81%
Stages of the World by Metaliturtle 2 9.52%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 26, 2002, 15:38   #1
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 17:37
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Story COntest Round 3-Preliminaries
Well, the winner of the 1st 2, WTE_OzWolf doesn't have a story in this one, so the streak will end...poll ends wednesday 5/1

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
"I'm so very glad KH is Canadian."--Donegeal
Old April 27, 2002, 01:25   #2
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

Local Time: 18:37
Location: Even if you don't believe in Jesus he believes in you!
umm, would it be within the rules to transfer all my votes to one story?
Old April 27, 2002, 08:35   #3
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

you can't change your vote, but you can vote for only one if you want

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
Old April 27, 2002, 11:58   #4
civman2000
Emperor

cbraund and metaliturtle seem to be dominating (half of the choices are by one of them!), but no story has more than 50% of the votes...

Old April 27, 2002, 12:12   #5
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

why do the percents add up to more than 100?
Old April 28, 2002, 00:08   #6
civman2000
Emperor

you can vote for multiple stories...

Old April 28, 2002, 01:27   #7
Metaliturtle
staff
King

oh, oops, damn
Old April 28, 2002, 08:29   #8
civman2000
Emperor

i was wondering why i was the only one that had voted for stages of the world...

PEOPLE GET OUT AND VOTE NOW!!!!

Old April 29, 2002, 12:00   #9
civman2000
Emperor

cgw and fate of the dragon are sweeping away all the other stories!

Old April 29, 2002, 12:28   #10
Richelieu
Apolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 19:37
Quote:
Originally posted by Metaliturtle
oh, oops, damn
I have the same problem. I never remember that this is a multiple choice...
Are you limiting the number of votes in any way Civman ?
Old April 29, 2002, 16:41   #11
civman2000
Emperor

no, other than that, of course, you can only vote once. THe finals are one vote, but if you want to you can vote for everyone in this poll!

Old April 30, 2002, 22:28   #12
civman2000
Emperor

Vote people vote under 20 hours are left and 9 votes would be a record low! Don't be lazy !!!

Old May 1, 2002, 16:41   #13
civman2000
Emperor

11 votes...better than 9, but still disappointing!