Old April 27, 2002, 17:44   #1
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

Local Time: 18:41
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Location: Even if you don't believe in Jesus he believes in you!
Cgwii
Ahh yes, CGW is over, but CGWII will be coming online in about 22 hours or so, stay tuned to this thread for more information.

P.S. Imput will be used
Old April 28, 2002, 01:37   #2
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

P.P.S. CIV 3 ROCKS
Old April 28, 2002, 13:21   #3
Metaliturtle
staff
King

Chapter 1: Beginnings
Alexander awoke distraought, where was he? Who was he? and most importantly, why weren't there any women?!!!

"Alexander, SNAP OUT OF IT"
It was God

"y-y-yes God"

"You must begin another empire on earth, your last empire was awesome, but you p*ssed it away on women, this time, I'm going to make you..................GAY"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

"Well if I'm gay, come over here big boy"

"You're not gay YET"

"oh yeth I am thee? I already have a lithp"

God rolled his eyes, it was going to be a long 3 Millenia
Old April 28, 2002, 14:52   #4
ElDiablo
Chieftain

I can see some Monty Pythonisms here...
of course, that could just be me goin slowly insane.
"Listen lad. I built this kingdom up from nothing. When I started here, all there was was swamp. All the kings said I was daft to build a castle in the swamp, buit I built it all the same just to show 'em. It sank into the swamp. So, I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So I built a third one. That burnt down, fell over and then sank into the swamp, but the fourth one stayed up. And that's what you're gonna get, lad, the strongest castle in these isles."
- Swamp King (Monty Python and the Holy Grail)
Old April 29, 2002, 00:41   #5
Giovanni August
Warlord

Local Time: 00:41
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Location: Torino (Turin) Piemonte ITALY / Augusta Taurinorum - Sub Alpes Italia
Good start man

couldn't pardon you for the end of the Cgw1 but this is starting good.

Saluti
Old May 1, 2002, 01:31   #6
Metaliturtle
staff
King

The Creation of a Nation
"Leths go guyths, I want men in loincloths carying clubth and I want them now." That's right, Alexander is stereotypicaly gay, but for the sake of the sanity of all, he won't talk like that most of the time unless it'd sound REALLY funny (in my mind)

The warriors ran out of their houses wearing the hot pink loinclothes that had been assigned to them as members of the first Grecian Infantry.

"Brrr, this is so chilly and gay" Miletos whispered to his neighbor

"Hell, at least we get paid to kill people"

With that, they were given the order and set out to find some people to kill.

"Kill some women, and then sacrifice them to God for not cursing me with the lust for women"

"Yes sire"

-----------------------------------------------------------
That's it for the moment, gotta play the game more first
Old May 3, 2002, 00:44   #7
Metaliturtle
staff
King

To the north lay the decadent German Empire, Mexico, and a completely uncolonized North America, ripe for the taking. To the south was Catherine. Alexander sent out his self named "thrusters" (hopelite, swordsman, archer combo) divisions, to attack Germany before diplomatic contact was made. Berlin and Liepzig fell instantly, and now the Greek empire outnumbered the dwarved russians by at least 2.5 to 1 in all aspects.

"Citizens of Athens, I have a royal proclaimation" The crowd snickered when Alexander's lisp formed it Thitithenths of Athenths

"We have land in the north, that is threatened, we must alleviate ourselves from that threat immediately"

"That threat, is RUSSIA!"

"Reports have shown that the Russian Military considers itself better than us, and they are planning an invasion from the north and the south."

Chants of 'WE STRIKE FIRST' arose from the crowd, and soon Alexander had them eating out of his hand.

"Our army has proven itself in Combat with the decadent German nation, if you want to invade Russia, give me an, OK"

"O.....K!!!!!!!"

The thrusters set off on their way, a tear rolled down Alexander's cheek, he just loved those hot pink pantsuits so much.....
Old May 3, 2002, 11:48   #8
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 17:41
cgwii AND dengerous games....no one is liking russia these days...

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
"I'm so very glad KH is Canadian."--Donegeal
Old May 3, 2002, 17:11   #9
HuntrIsGod74831
Settler

Local Time: 23:41
thats cuz russians suck elephant c o c k (freddy got fingered...remember that scene?)