"They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara
Old May 15, 2002, 16:18   #123
Ramo
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 19:24
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Nice to know Ashley's better.
"Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
-Bokonon
Old May 15, 2002, 16:24   #124
Hueij
Emperor

Local Time: 02:24
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Quote:
Personally I think she's beautiful, but I'm her Mom
She is, but at my age I would get in trouble with the law if... But, does she look anything lke her mom?

Seriously, it's really good to know everything is turning out okay, this was one of the few times that the OT became more than just another internet board...
Old May 16, 2002, 09:52   #125
Tiamat
Apolyton Legend

Local Time: 00:24
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Hueij
Quote:
Personally I think she's beautiful, but I'm her Mom
She is, but at my age I would get in trouble with the law if... But, does she look anything lke her mom?

Seriously, it's really good to know everything is turning out okay, this was one of the few times that the OT became more than just another internet board...

Actually she looks ......well like the saying goes.....she looks like I chewed her up and spit her out. If you notice her hair has a decidedly red tint to it, although mines reder. I have.....as we all know put on some weight and am in the process of getting it off, so yes when I'm at my correct weight we could be twins. She hates it too! When we are together people are always telling her how much we look alike.

I agree with your sentiments. Some people don't think posting something like this is appropriate, but when you spend as much time here as we all do you become a community in a sense....almost a family.

We congratualte people when they get engaged, married, graduate, have babies. We morn when people loose memebers of their familes or loved ones. We help people work out their boyfriend/girlfriend problems and we get caught up in the middle of them like the "Texas Triangle" All in all it serves to give everyone here an outlet, to let people feel like they belong to something. Appropriate or not I know it helps when we all come together to offer support. It really does make a difference when you know that there are people out there pulling for you. So from my family again a very big heartfelt thank you to everyone

BTW we get the results back today so hopefully it will turn out to be good news.
You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran