Old May 16, 2002, 13:06   #151
History Guy
PtWDG RoleplayACDG Planet University of TechnologyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoAlpha Centauri Democracy GameApolyton Storywriters' GuildC4DG Gathering Storm
King

Local Time: 18:30
Local Date: October 31, 2010
It's ummm...well...Heda Hopper...no...it's...the Headless Horseman!!...No...ah, found it! Mrs. Head!!
History Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2002, 13:14   #152
History Guy
PtWDG RoleplayACDG Planet University of TechnologyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoAlpha Centauri Democracy GameApolyton Storywriters' GuildC4DG Gathering Storm
King

Lonestar-- Sounds good.

Franky-- History exam? Hmmm...whenever you need some help on that...

Mr. Prez-- Splendid post. Must remember to write one later!
Old May 16, 2002, 13:50   #153
Lonestar
inmate
King

Local Time: 20:30
Quote:
Originally posted by History Guy
Lonestar-- Sounds good.

Franky-- History exam? Hmmm...whenever you need some help on that...

Mr. Prez-- Splendid post. Must remember to write one later!
Bah, you know nothing of History compared to the Grand Poobah.

::waits for Mellian to whine about Lonestars "Greater Galaxy" post in the Datalinks thread::
Lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2002, 19:03   #154
History Guy
King

Ooooh Lonestar! I'm going to have to go whack the Grand Poohbah on the head, tie him up, and lower him into a giant vat of...CITRIC ACID!! Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Old May 16, 2002, 19:09   #155
Lonestar
inmate
King

Quote:
Ooooh Lonestar! I'm going to have to go whack the Grand Poohbah on the head, tie him up, and lower him into a giant vat of...CITRIC ACID!! Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Oh, that would so make my eyes sting...
Old May 16, 2002, 23:06   #156
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 11:30
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Citric acid?
GeneralTacticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2002, 23:18   #157
Frankychan
ACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameNationStatesAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 14:30
I'M DONE!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! CHEEE HEE!

Just took my history exam today so I-AM-DONE! It was cake.

Lonestar- "Promises, promises?" I'll get you for that one! Is my rep that bad?

History Guy-Thanks! But since I'm done, it's all good.

K, now to develop my long overdue Hive plot.
"...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis
Frankychan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2002, 07:17   #158
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Just so you guys know, I will be absent for tomorrow and the day after.
Old May 17, 2002, 08:29   #159
Lonestar
inmate
King

Quote:
Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
Citric acid?
[Rainer Wofcastle mode] "Real Acid? Zee Goggles! They do nothing!" [/Rainer Wolfcastle]
Old May 17, 2002, 08:30   #160
Lonestar
inmate
King

Quote:
Originally posted by frankychan
I'M DONE!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! CHEEE HEE!

Just took my history exam today so I-AM-DONE! It was cake.

A piece of cake! What are ya, some dodgy Euro?

Quote:
Lonestar- "Promises, promises?" I'll get you for that one! Is my rep that bad?

And your little dog too!
Old May 17, 2002, 11:21   #161
History Guy
King

Citric acid...yeah...I said citric acid...

Glad you got through the History, Franky. History is easy...of course, it's my favorite subject, so I'd naturally think that way...Now, go write stinky old Yang's response to the great, magnificent CEO who is Morgan.

Cybergod-- Are you still alive?
Old May 17, 2002, 15:15   #162
Lonestar
inmate
King

Apperently, Yang does not know I toasted a GHE outpost. Man, he needs to work on communications.
Old May 17, 2002, 22:10   #163
Mr. President
MacSpanish CiversNationStatesNever Ending StoriesCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG Planet University of Technology
Emperor

Local Time: 10:30
Quote:
Cybergod-- Are you still alive?
I haven't heard from him for two weeks or so, which of course is a long time on the Internet. (Remember the days when it was actually possible to not be reached for two weeks at a time, before cellular phones and e-mail made us accessible round the clock and everything was done by mail? I miss those days.)

Despite my nostalgia for the time when people could take a day or two off without getting paged, I've got an idea. Send him a private message (anything will do) then go to Message Tracking. It should show the last time he was online. You can then recall the message if you want.
Old May 17, 2002, 22:21   #164
Lonestar
inmate
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. President

I haven't heard from him for two weeks or so, which of course is a long time on the Internet. (Remember the days when it was actually possible to not be reached for two weeks at a time, before cellular phones and e-mail made us accessible round the clock and everything was done by mail? I miss those days.)

You're such an old fogey. You sound like mah Pa. "I remember the days when a Soldier could reach out and touch someone...from 20 miles away, of course."(he was in artillary)
Old May 17, 2002, 22:25   #165
Mr. President
MacSpanish CiversNationStatesNever Ending StoriesCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG Planet University of Technology
Emperor

I have been told I act older than my age. Old fogey? I'm a year younger than you are!

As for reaching out and touching someone, I like long-range missiles. The most impressive thing I've heard recently is that the Apache has a kill range of four miles.
Old May 17, 2002, 22:36   #166
Lonestar
inmate
King

Quote:
I have been told I act older than my age. Old fogey? I'm a year younger than you are!

As for reaching out and touching someone, I like long-range missiles. The most impressive thing I've heard recently is that the Apache has a kill range of four miles.
Bah. I prefer the tried and true 45 km range of the Crusader Artillary system.

"Hey, Osama, what's that whistling sound?"

Although, on the note of Hellfire missiles, being a Predator UAV driver over Afghanistan must be pretty fun.

"Let's see...we think OBL is somewhere in this area...bunch of dudes huddled around a fire...guy in the middle is standing up...firing anti-tank hellfire missile now...yep, he's turning his head...ooooohhhh too late."
Old May 18, 2002, 22:16   #167
Mr. President
Emperor

Where's everybody been recently? Surely there must be more to this forum than me and Lonestar talking about lacrosse?

Hmm, that gives me an evil idea.

/me begins preparations to launch hostile takeover of AC-Fiction and transform it into the Lacrosse Forum
Old May 18, 2002, 23:03   #168
Lonestar
inmate
King

Quote:
Where's everybody been recently? Surely there must be more to this forum than me and Lonestar talking about lacrosse?

Hmm, that gives me an evil idea.

* Mr. President begins preparations to launch hostile takeover of AC-Fiction and transform it into the Lacrosse Forum
I think not, Meestar President!

Old May 19, 2002, 02:50   #169
Mr. President
Emperor

You think those ships are going to stop me? Ha! You are . . . correct!

/me runs away
Old May 19, 2002, 03:09   #170
GeneralTacticus
Emperor

Well, I've finally managed to get my next story post done. Franky, Lysander just sent Yang a message.
Old May 19, 2002, 03:21   #171
Mr. President
Emperor

Liked your new post, General. Drone Republic President Adams has both an ideological and a personal dislike for the Hive, so if it reached her ears that they were helping Lysander, she would increase economic and military aid to Menelaus. I'm wasn't planning on having her send troops. General, Franky, we'll talk about it more as necessary.
Old May 19, 2002, 10:15   #172
Lonestar
inmate
King

Quote:
You think those ships are going to stop me? Ha! You are . . . correct!

* Mr. President runs away

Damn straight.

:: Falls asleep ::
Old May 19, 2002, 18:48   #173
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 03:30
Oh dear me, I saw that pic of a Star Destroyer just as I was intensely listening to the Imperial March... a coincidence? Most likely, but interesting still.
Old May 19, 2002, 19:05   #174
Frankychan
ACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameNationStatesAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 14:30
just checking to make sure that I'm still around...My overdue post is becoming unexpectedly difficult. Writer's block is killing me.

I've gone over two drafts and both of them looked like doo-doo. I want the Hive posts to feel more dark but they keep coming up feeling brighter than they should be. That, and since I've seen AOTC two times now...my drafts sound closely like the Galactic Empire.

ARGH!!!!!

Gen Tact-k, I'll go read the latest posts.

Everyone-please forgive my slacking! I'm trying to get it done but I cant get over my "block". If any of you have any recommendations/hints/help that any of you can give me, I'll appreciate it.

"...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis
Frankychan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2002, 19:22   #175
Mr. President
Emperor

Don't worry about it, Franky. Whenever you're ready is cool.
Old May 20, 2002, 11:33   #176
History Guy
King

Quote:
Writer's block is killing me.
Woah, sorry man. Must be going 'round, as I seem to have come down with a very bad case of it too...
Old May 20, 2002, 14:07   #177
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Got rid of my block for a bit. The saga of Greg and Filkins continues...
Old May 20, 2002, 14:59   #178
History Guy
King

The scary thing is, I'm meant to be working on a post...but I haven't a clue as to what I shall write. The only ideas I have right now are for, believe it or not, the Peacekeepers!

Any thoughts on what on earth I should do?!
Old May 20, 2002, 15:06   #179
Lonestar
inmate
King

Yeah? Well, maybe I'll invade Earth! That'll break some writer's blocks!

(Just joking, the Protectorate has no interest in Earth......yet)
Old May 20, 2002, 15:31   #180
Kassiopeia
Emperor

Quote:
Yeah? Well, maybe I'll invade Earth! That'll break some writer's blocks!
Something drastic, aye?

I have been fooling around with a parallel universe thingie, like that of Sovereign's but not quite.