Old May 21, 2002, 09:47   #211
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 03:30
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Lonestar
Lemme go rouse SG-1.....
Don't forget Capt - I mean, Major Carter. She is vital for the completion of this mission.
Old May 21, 2002, 09:51   #212
Lonestar
inmate
King

Local Time: 20:30
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by kassiopeia

Don't forget Capt - I mean, Major Carter. She is vital for the completion of this mission.
Nah, we both know in our heart of hearst that she's a ice queen.
Lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2002, 09:58   #213
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Not in the last episode I saw, at least not the one coming from an alternate dimension... then again, she was already in love with O'Neill.

In other news, I think I have seen that Protectorate palace in a Lassie film or something like that... It's from Eastern US, right?
Old May 21, 2002, 09:59   #214
History Guy
PtWDG RoleplayACDG Planet University of TechnologyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoAlpha Centauri Democracy GameApolyton Storywriters' GuildC4DG Gathering Storm
King

Local Time: 18:30
Hey! Guess what? You're crazy! Bedbugs, the lot of you!

OK, now that I'm done that...Mr. President, good post. I hope you don't mind the fact that CEO Morgan is coming down himself, and bringing a battalion of Morgan Marines with him! Just for protection, of course...

Anyway, I've finally figured out what to do with a new post. Morganic fighters are...exploring the rim of their territory, delving into a spot where no man has gone before...
History Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2002, 10:02   #215
History Guy
PtWDG RoleplayACDG Planet University of TechnologyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoAlpha Centauri Democracy GameApolyton Storywriters' GuildC4DG Gathering Storm
King

Kass--- It looks very much like...WILLIAMSBURG!!!
Old May 21, 2002, 10:02   #216
Lonestar
inmate
King

Quote:
Not in the last episode I saw, at least not the one coming from an alternate dimension... then again, she was already in love with O'Neill.

In other news, I think I have seen that Protectorate palace in a Lassie film or something like that... It's from Eastern US, right?

Lassie?

It's from Colonial Willamsburg. In the early days, the best building material was brick, so most of the guv'ment buildings in Nuevo San Antonio are brick.
Old May 21, 2002, 10:03   #217
Kassiopeia
Emperor

Space...

The Final Frontier.

These are the voyages of the starship
Enterprise.

It's continuing mission to strange explore new worlds.

To seek out new life and new civilisations.

And to boldly go where no one has gone before!

Just something History's post's last line made me think... *sniff*
Old May 21, 2002, 10:03   #218
Lonestar
inmate
King

Quote:
Originally posted by History Guy
Kass--- It looks very much like...WILLIAMSBURG!!!
Been there?

And it's about darn time you joined our Spamfest History_Dude!
Old May 21, 2002, 10:04   #219
Kassiopeia
Emperor

Where TF is Williamsburg?
Old May 21, 2002, 10:05   #220
Lonestar
inmate
King

Quote:
Where TF is Williamsburg?
In the Old Dominion. Duh.

::Tries to be as obtuse as possible::
Old May 21, 2002, 10:10   #221
Kassiopeia
Emperor

*plays along*

Well then where in God's name is the Old Dominion?
Old May 21, 2002, 10:12   #222
Lonestar
inmate
King

Quote:
*plays along*

Well then where in God's name is the Old Dominion?
Why, Virginia, of course.

gotta step out for a bit.
Old May 21, 2002, 10:13   #223
History Guy
King

Been right inside there, Lonestar. I love the Tidewater area.

Kass-- Just ask Marse Robert.
Old May 21, 2002, 10:14   #224
History Guy
King

Uh...your spamfest? Gag!

*sneaks out back door with promises of later return*
Old May 21, 2002, 10:14   #225
Lonestar
inmate
King

Quote:
Originally posted by History Guy
Been right inside there, Lonestar. I love the Tidewater area.

Kass-- Just ask Marse Robert.
Argh...if I knew you were playing along I would have talked about "Old Virginny".
Old May 21, 2002, 10:37   #226
Kassiopeia
Emperor

I think I have a vague idea of where Virginia is...

*scampers off to the woods*
Old May 21, 2002, 14:38   #227
Lonestar
inmate
King

Quote:
I think I have a vague idea of where Virginia is...

*scampers off to the woods*
Midatlanticish. Just south of Washington,D.C.
Old May 21, 2002, 14:50   #228
Kassiopeia
Emperor

That sounds like... taraah! Eastern US!

Edit: Too many contractions can kill you.
Old May 21, 2002, 14:57   #229
Lonestar
inmate
King

Quote:
That sounds like... taraah! Eastern US!

Edit: Too many contractions can kill you.
Nonsense, everyone knows that life in Medieval Europe was nice and peaceful until contractions were invented.
Old May 21, 2002, 14:59   #230
Kassiopeia
Emperor

I don'''''''''''t think so... *gargle*

*dies*

But what wouldn't I do to keep this thread alive?
Old May 21, 2002, 15:04   #231
Lonestar
inmate
King

Quote:
I don'''''''''''t think so... *gargle*

*dies*

But what wouldn't I do to keep this thread alive?
The bigger question is...what would you do for a Klondike bar?
Old May 21, 2002, 15:14   #232
Kassiopeia
Emperor

I don't know, what's a Klondike bar?
Old May 21, 2002, 15:23   #233
Lonestar
inmate
King

Quote:
I don't know, what's a Klondike bar?

You Finns sure are uncivilized. Pretty much stop at Telecommunications, don't ya?

http://www.icecreamusa.com/flav_you_...on_bars_m.html
Old May 21, 2002, 15:40   #234
Kassiopeia
Emperor

Oh, ice cream. Looks delicious.
Old May 21, 2002, 18:22   #235
History Guy
King

Well...here we go. Another post, another plot. I hope that as soon as we get this Terran war over with I can develop all these crazy plots more. This one about the exploration may prove to be interesting. Never fear, I've got another post in the works as we speak...
Old May 21, 2002, 19:00   #236
Frankychan
ACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameNationStatesAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 14:30
Quote:
I think Frankychan is avoiding us. he's online now...
Lol, I'm caught. What I was actually doing is typing out my post but didn't get finished with it.

What the heck are you guys talking about? I got all the way up to "Klondike bars" when I decided to just post this message. You guys sure messed this thread up (joking!)

My final draft for the Hive post is coming along well (Yang is observing Hive training) and messages to Kessel, Morgan, Ian, and Lysander are going to be sent as well.

Inside info-I'm going to be slightly busy this week so I might not get to your guys questions for a while. Well, I'm getting off my lunch-break so I'll see ya again shortly. Laters!
"...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis
Frankychan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2002, 19:58   #237
Mr. President
MacSpanish CiversNationStatesNever Ending StoriesCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG Planet University of Technology
Emperor

Local Time: 10:30
History - Morgan Marines can come, as long as they behave.

I'll be back in a while (got a class in two minutes) but I'll leave you with this though:

[Bob Marley mode]We spammin', oh yeah, and I hope you like spammin too! [/Bob Marley mode]
Old May 21, 2002, 20:15   #238
Lonestar
inmate
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. President
History - Morgan Marines can come, as long as they behave.

I'll be back in a while (got a class in two minutes) but I'll leave you with this though:

[Bob Marley mode]We spammin', oh yeah, and I hope you like spammin too! [/Bob Marley mode]
Speaking of which, Ming killed my spam-thread in Apolyton Community.

I haven't checked the story thread in while, have you posted Meester President?
Old May 21, 2002, 21:23   #239
Mr. President
MacSpanish CiversNationStatesNever Ending StoriesCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG Planet University of Technology
Emperor

Local Time: 10:30
Quote:

Speaking of which, Ming killed my spam-thread in Apolyton Community.

I haven't checked the story thread in while, have you posted Meester President?
Sorry to hear about the spam thread.

I actually have posted in the story thread, just yesterday as a matter of fact. It's the second to last one. It's about the Prime Minister of Firaxis. I just edited it to remove the requirement that visiting security details not bring rifles (within limits of course ). After all, Morgan Marines and special forces without rifles wouldn't be much fun.
Old May 22, 2002, 07:00   #240
Frankychan
ACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameNationStatesAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 14:30
Hive security has authorized me to inform you all that the newest Hive post is up. It might seem rather unremarkable considering the time I took to make it, but please forgive....I've been busy and my latest "brain-fart" was really ticking me off.

Anyway, there it is. hope it's ok!
"...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis
Frankychan is offline   Reply With Quote