Old May 12, 2002, 17:20   #91
ranskaldan
Prince

Local Time: 19:34
Local Date: October 31, 2010
But does that mean we have to skip the fighting and nuking parts?...
Old May 12, 2002, 17:25   #92
ranskaldan
Prince

You know... this thread has devolved into a Kaladar&South vs GreaterFinland typing match. It would, in fact, be a lot more interesting if we got the other players (godunov, richelieu, drake tungsten, devilmunchkin, eli, morb, cptn antilles etc) to return.
Old May 12, 2002, 17:27   #93
Anodyne
Prince

Local Time: 02:34
Local Date: November 1, 2010
I'm pleased to see that I have Tibet and Nepal added to Adenia. But I want more;
Bhutan, (whole) Kashmir and Goa!
...while the only problem is all of these three existing in Eliland's areas, I suppose we could come up with a compromise... Aagloland has nice naval connections to the east coast of India...

And to the map-man;
You could erase the old borders and country names... (except those that are on the areas not yet conquered) it would make the map look less messy
Old May 12, 2002, 17:29   #94
ranskaldan
Prince

well, i need the old borders to draw the border lines,... unless, of course, someone has a label-less map of the world, but with the old borders.
Old May 12, 2002, 17:31   #95
Anodyne
Prince

KASSI-MAN!!!
Kassiopeia drew the first map, so he might have the original...
Old May 12, 2002, 17:31   #96
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 03:34
LightEning:

May I suggest that the Duchy of Straylight join alongside EEE and GF in The Pact of All Pacts?
Old May 12, 2002, 17:32   #97
Mercator
Scenario League / Civ2-Creation
Emperor

Quote:
I'm glad that this skilled tactician and negotiator is working for me.

Quote:
Mercator: Don't forget that the dolphins get all the seas!
Sure

Quote:
But does that mean we have to skip the fighting and nuking parts?...
Well, with world peace around, we can technologically develop at an unbelievable pace... We'd be able to create an entire simulated world in which we can playfully continue the petty fights.
So we have a deal. World peace has been achieved... The rest of this thread will play in a cybercopy of the real world where world peace hanns't been established.
Old May 12, 2002, 17:32   #98
ranskaldan
Prince

His map has the country names, though...
Old May 12, 2002, 17:33   #99
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Underling Ade: Original map, methinks, can be deelled as a Zip-archive from here.
Old May 12, 2002, 17:33   #100
ranskaldan
Prince

merc:
Old May 12, 2002, 17:34   #101
Kassiopeia
Emperor

Oh yes, it has country names. I couldn't find a map with the country borders yet without the names.
Old May 12, 2002, 17:36   #102
ranskaldan
Prince

Ah, and so, to save everyone from the lethargy of doing nothing, Kaladar has invaded South China.
Old May 12, 2002, 17:38   #103
History Guy
PtWDG RoleplayACDG Planet University of TechnologyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoAlpha Centauri Democracy GameApolyton Storywriters' GuildC4DG Gathering Storm
King

Local Time: 18:34
NEWS FLASH!!! GERMANY HATH BEEN (DARE I SAY IT) INVADED!!!

This is James Donkeywhit reporting from Sausageheim, Germany, on the border with Eastern Europe. Behind me you can see signs of terror and destruction...smashed windows, broken cheese molds, burning sausage factories, dead chickens everywhere...At around nine o'clock in the evening, about 10,000 heavily armed Eastern European shock troops snuck across the German border in a routine country-to-country egg transport convoy. Much to the surprise of the border guards and the farmers living in the region, out popped the shock troops, shouting their blood curdling battle cry "Buffalo Chip!" Within minutes, the border troops and the farmers were overcome, and now, as you can see, tanks roll across what was once a small, prosperous sausage town. How will this invasion end? We'll inform you when something important happens...Reporters sent to interview King Vlad History Guy have been sent away...on stretchers...Stand by for more information!

In other news today, a man swallowed a cow whole. Admittedly, it was a small, sickly cow, but the feat is still astounding...
Old May 12, 2002, 17:39   #104
Ari Rahikkala
King

* a message that is written on wet paper materialises in kass's office *

Counterpart kassiopeia: Duchy of Straylight is interested in hearing more from you. What are the clauses of the pact?

Please leave your answer in a bottle to the Atlantic ocean on the Norwegian coast.
This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand
Old May 12, 2002, 17:39   #105
Anodyne
Prince

You could always doodle them out in Adobe or PSP, shouldn't be too hard.
Old May 12, 2002, 17:43   #106
ranskaldan
Prince

the dolphins find a bottle off the coast of Massachusetts:

my dolphin comrades:

Greater Finland's sea realm is, at best, DISMAL.
If you join the Lima Pact, we will give you ALL OF THE ATLANTIC, and ALL OF THE MEDITERRANEAN, at no extra cost. We will also construct great aqueducts across Europe and North America so that dolphins can freely migrate from the Atlantic to the Pacific and back, in return for human shipping rights over the Atlantic.

your human friend,

Chancellor of New Canada
Old May 12, 2002, 17:43   #107
History Guy
PtWDG RoleplayACDG Planet University of TechnologyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoAlpha Centauri Democracy GameApolyton Storywriters' GuildC4DG Gathering Storm
King

Kassiopeia, Mercator,

Sirs, my men have crossed the border, and have proceded to steal all German chickens as planned. The men have convinced me to move onward for a *lightning fast invasion of Germany!!!!* Is this OK with you? If so, when we conquer...I mean, if we conquer...Who gets the place? I mean, hey, it's my boys in Germany, so it should be annexed to my empire, right? Right? Righty-O?

Awaiting your answer,
His Royal Majesty,
King Vlad History Guy
Old May 12, 2002, 17:46   #108
History Guy
King

The dolphins find a bottle off Greenland:

Mein Dolphine Komerades:

The Lima Pact's sea realm is, at best, DISMAL. If you join the Pact of All Pacts, we will give you ALL OF THE ATLANTIC and ALL OF THE MEDITERRANEAN, at no extra cost.

Your Human Friend,
His Royal Majesty,
King Vlad History Guy

Love ya dolphins, man!
Old May 12, 2002, 17:46   #109
Kassiopeia
Emperor

*sends the Southern Army Corps, supported by a horde of air forces, to retake South China*

*sends economic support to EEE in form of 20 000 cows and 10 000 units of poultry*

*decides to occupy Scandinavia and oppress the native population for a while*

*decides to send a crack strike team to Australia to discuss terms of annexment with morb... if they can't reach morb, they will attend to the Melbourne Theme Park for a little R & R*

LightEning:

Well, quite simple. You keep the seas, and keep our seagoing vessels secure, and help us in a possible conflict, and we will keep anyone from trying to cause any harm to you... What exactly do dolphins eat? Tuna fish?

*sends LE a gift of 200 tonnes of tuna*

There goes the foreign relations budjet for today.
Old May 12, 2002, 17:48   #110
Mercator
Emperor

You already have Germany. (check out the newest version of the map)
Proceed further into Europe, Africa and Asia as you wish.

And how about this map... Or maybe that's a little too bland:
http://www.aag.org/HDGC/www/urban/supporting/world.GIF
Old May 12, 2002, 17:48   #111
ranskaldan
Prince

The dolphins find a message off the coast of Morocco:

As you can see, we have both sides of the Atlantic, whilst the Finns only have one. This way, we can actually give you what we promised, as opposed to the Finns, who will only be able to offer the Arctic Ocean.

Don't listen to the "human fried" of Eastern Europe.

Yours truly

the people of New Canada, Kaladar and the South
Old May 12, 2002, 17:49   #112
Bosh
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 09:34
I claim the Grand Imperial Federation of Small Useless Islands That Are Located Somewhat Near the Indian Ocean (GIFSUITARSNIO), which consists of:

Maldives, Seycelles, Mauritius, Qatar, Panang, Cannamore Islands, Coco Islands, Christmas Island, Amsterdam Island, St. Paul Island, McDonald Island, Heard Island, Cozet Island, Prince Edward Island (the one south of south america, not the one in Canada), Gough Island, Tristan de Cunha, St. Helena, South Orkney Island, Reunion, the Comoros, and Socrota, and Timor.

And of these Islands claims by anyone else will face the wrath of the allmighty GIFSUITARSNIO!
Old May 12, 2002, 17:49   #113
ranskaldan
Prince

Canada invades Hispaniola.

I'd like to see the Finns reach THAT.
Old May 12, 2002, 17:50   #114
Kassiopeia
Emperor

Vlad History, your request for a permission to continue your campaign is approved. You may take it as a part of EEE.
The Eastern Army Corps and the FAF will provide assistance if needed. And keep stealing those chicken! They are of great strategic value!

Btw, I think we can throw Straylight *all* of our aerial waters should the agree to the Pact of All Pacts. And 70 percent of all tuna produced.
Old May 12, 2002, 17:51   #115
History Guy
King

(Excerpts from a 45 minute speech delivered by King Vlad History Guy)

Well, buds...Germany is ours! Yes, we have...and we...Serbia...conquered Germany! Our casualties were...but theirs were a whole heck of a lot more. I say that we can know truly call ourselves an empire! It is...the EMPIRE OF EASTERN EUROPE!!! And...Kassiopeia of Finland has sent...a whole heck of a lot of cows...Thanks...(Clapping)
Old May 12, 2002, 17:52   #116
Mercator
Emperor

/me retakes Kamchatka, and while he's at it, annexes Alaska.

The troops that were patrolling the EEE, have reached home and make preparations for the counterattack in South China.
Old May 12, 2002, 17:52   #117
Kassiopeia
Emperor

Where the heck is Hispaniola?

(The Professional Decease of a Ruler of an Immense Empire strikes again)
Old May 12, 2002, 17:54   #118
Kassiopeia
Emperor

Good to see that Mercator is up to speed. Join the Southern Army Corps and assault South China as soon as you are ready.
Old May 12, 2002, 17:54   #119
Mercator
Emperor

Haiti + Dominican Republic... Next to Cuba.
Old May 12, 2002, 17:55   #120
Panag
MacCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusC4BtSDG Rabbits of Caerbannog
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Eli
Israeli forces start entering the Benelux countries.

Message to ZOG members :

Lama she-lo naase brit mi-shelanu? Ze ihie harbe yoter pashut, ve lo niztareh lehistabeh im kol ha britot ha aherot.
hi ,

whe where not told , snif , snif , now we shall miss the action , ...
Eli this is unfair from you , snif , snif , ...

have a nice day