Old May 12, 2002, 17:55   #121
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 03:34
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Ok... *sends a crack strike team to eliminate the new governor of Hispaniola*

*Hispaniola is retaken to GF*
Old May 12, 2002, 17:56   #122
Bosh
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 09:34
NEWSFLASH!
Russian Fishing Fleet flees Greater Finland and Conquers Indian Ocean!

Captain Boris Dunkonov of the GIFSUITARSNIOSS Smirnov gazed out across the bare land of McDonald island. Yes this would be the perfect place for the capital of the GIFSUITARSNIO, the hamburders were plentiful and the vodka deserves would last entire days. From here the fearsom fishy fleet of the GIFSUITARSNIO would issue forth combing the indian ocean for fish and cheap alcohol far away from the grasping spindly fingers of those infernal Finns!
Old May 12, 2002, 17:57   #123
Ari Rahikkala
King

* a new message materialises in the capital of the capital of Greater Finland *

Lesser leader kassiopeia: Unfortunately we must decline the offer, in light of greater possibilities that are just around the corner for us. The tuna fish is sent back to you after our laboratories very negative (or, in a way, positive) results. Next time, make sure your tuna is dolphin safe. Oh, and consider having your ships go through our areas a thing of the past.

* a rather strange-looking human-something hybrid with webbed fingers and large lungs steps into the office of ranskaldan *

I bear a short message: We accept all the clauses of this pact and welcome the addition of several areas of warm waters into our duke's domain. Consider yourselves pactmates and equals with the dolphins.

* the ambassador leaves ranskaldan's office and is later seen diving into the Atlantic sea *
This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand
Old May 12, 2002, 17:57   #124
Anodyne
Prince

Local Time: 02:34
Hispaniola = Island east of Cuba, in the Caribbea...

And while GF is waging war in north and south, Adenia sees a great opportunity and invades the whole area of Kashmir, Bhutan, and northeast India (that little part of land between Bangladesh and Tibet that seems like cut off from the rest of India. After that Adenian troops head towards Goa, and eventually, the whole India!
Old May 12, 2002, 17:57   #125
devilmunchkin
Warlord

Local Time: 00:34
*is now the world's leading producer in coconuts due to revenue gained from incoming cruise ships. hey..you leaders...i think my place is a great way to go if you wanna get out of the political ring and relax ,.woo hoo!*
"Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy
Old May 12, 2002, 17:57   #126
History Guy
PtWDG RoleplayACDG Planet University of TechnologyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoAlpha Centauri Democracy GameApolyton Storywriters' GuildC4DG Gathering Storm
King

Local Time: 18:34
Local Date: October 31, 2010
From General Sasha Crybaby, EEE Army

Kassiopeia, Mein Herr, We are so glad zhat you haz dezideed to tozz in yer lot vith oos. We zank you for your azziztanz in zhis campaign.

Zankz!

A young dolphin bumps his head against a bottle with this message inside:

Hey, look, you aren't listening to those guys are you? Hey! For all you know they cheat at cards!! We Fins and Eastern Europeans and Mongolians don't! No way! And, look, we have more tuna than they do! And we have the bomb! Of course...so does everyone...but we have it too! And with your assistance we can defeat these guys at sea, and form a magnificient empire where everyone is equal, girls and boys, men and dolphins!

Your Human Friend,
King Vlad History Guy
Old May 12, 2002, 17:58   #127
Mercator
Scenario League / Civ2-Creation
Emperor

The main Mongolian Cavalry and Guerilla Forces attack Kaladar from the rear (they've taken the liberty to go through India).
Mongolian Infantry joins the Southern Army Corps.
Old May 12, 2002, 17:59   #128
ranskaldan
Prince

Local Time: 19:34
In an absolutely expert move, Kaladar lands near Inchon, Korea and rapidly takes all major ports in Korea.

Kassland has been totally cut off by the Sixth Fleet, originally stationed in the Bay of Bengal, now patrolling the East China Sea.
Old May 12, 2002, 17:59   #129
History Guy
PtWDG RoleplayACDG Planet University of TechnologyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoAlpha Centauri Democracy GameApolyton Storywriters' GuildC4DG Gathering Storm
King

The Eastern Europeans march down to clear all of Europe!! All of it! Hahhahahaha!
Old May 12, 2002, 18:01   #130
Ari Rahikkala
King

* LightEning, leader of the Salomon Pod and Duke of Straylight, floats somewhere on the Bermuda Triangle and clearly has some kind of a devious plan in his mind. Unfortunately Ari Rahikkala, the secret Finnish operative who mind controls LightEning, has noticed that he has homework to do and sleep to get, so the duchy of Straylight will have to go inactive for some time *
This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand
Old May 12, 2002, 18:02   #131
History Guy
King

*Eastern Europeans smuggle a tiger into the room of the new governor of Korea*
Old May 12, 2002, 18:03   #132
Bosh
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 09:34
Captain Boris Dunkonov stroaked his greasy vodka-drenched beard, the reports of cruise ships in the eastern islands looked mighty interesting, he would have to send a detachment of one of his finest whalers and three, no five, trawlers to, how did it go? Oh yes "get out of the political ring and relax." And he really had been meaning to see how useful whaling harpoons were for boarding...
Old May 12, 2002, 18:03   #133
Mercator
Emperor

/me wonders if there is any limit to anyone's armies, shrugs, and promptly dispatches armies to deal with the Korean troubles and to capture Pakistan and Iran.
Old May 12, 2002, 18:04   #134
devilmunchkin
Warlord

*wonders why there is so much fighting*
"Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy
Old May 12, 2002, 18:05   #135
ranskaldan
Prince

LOL!!!

the map, btw, is becoming impossible to draw.
Old May 12, 2002, 18:06   #136
History Guy
King

*The King hauls off and slaps his secretary when he questions his sanity...then the King orders an invasion of what's left of France...*
Old May 12, 2002, 18:07   #137
devilmunchkin
Warlord

ranskaldan..i still can't see the map. it's just a box with a red x
Old May 12, 2002, 18:08   #138
Anodyne
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Mercator
The main Mongolian Cavalry and Guerilla Forces attack Kaladar from the rear (they've taken the liberty to go through India).
Mongolian Infantry joins the Southern Army Corps.
Yes, you'll have the liberty to go through India - I'm doing quite good in conquering it - I've won the trust of the native population via extensive hash-campaigns (they dig the stuff...). Soon, the whole India will be annexed to Adenia and Greater Tibet!
Old May 12, 2002, 18:08   #139
History Guy
King

The King decides that he's done enough for one hour and sits and watches Jaws. Maybe he'll be back to conquer more later, he muses.

A bunch of Serbians sneak around Europe, claiming land for the King.
Old May 12, 2002, 18:11   #140
Mercator
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by devilmunchkin
*wonders why there is so much fighting*
Well, there really is world peace... It's all just a war simulation.
Old May 12, 2002, 18:11   #141
General Ludd
NationStates
Emperor

Worried about the finnish occupation of African savannahs, the Grand Poobah of Savannahland begins the recuitment and training of kamikaze gazelles.

Do It Ourselves
Old May 12, 2002, 18:12   #142
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

DM: If you supply us with all the coconuts we need, and we agree to protect you from any outer harm, would you join The Pact of All Pacts?
Old May 12, 2002, 18:14   #143
Mercator
Emperor

Tired after a day of fighting, Mercator temporarily retreats to devilmunchkin's Earthly paradise for some well-earned rest.
Old May 12, 2002, 18:14   #144
Kassiopeia
Emperor

Btw, the Serbian colony of Brazil should now belong to EEE too if you conquered Serbia. Can we get a little piece of it? We could arrange the defence of the entire Brazil area in exchange.
Old May 12, 2002, 18:17   #145
ranskaldan
Prince

MAP UPDATED..... to the best of my abilities.

enough adobe photoshopping for today. I trust that all of you will be able to remember the changing boundaries for the next 24 hours or so.

Oh yeah, I've duely replaced the Hispaniolan and Korean governors. They now live deep under the Atlantic Ocean, and govern thru telepathy.
Old May 12, 2002, 18:21   #146
Kassiopeia
Emperor

I was thinking... Greater Finland, is it a democracy? I don't think so... maybe a technocracy? Simply an empire? You see, I don't have a title yet.
I will withdraw to spend my time in a relaxation cycle, pondering this matter carefully. I trust that my worthy governors will take care of the affairs of the state for the time being.
Old May 12, 2002, 18:27   #147
ranskaldan
Prince

Well.

I must leave this thread before my entire being becomes possessed by it.

In the meantime, I have arrived at Bermuda and begins taking a tour of the Atlantic together with a few Dolphins.

I trust that my worthy allies, that is, Dalgetti, KrazyHorse, LightEning, Godunov, Richelieu, and Drake Tungsten, will protect my realms. Just don't take anything from it, and if you conquer anything using my troops, accord that area to me. Thank you.
Old May 12, 2002, 18:28   #148
History Guy
King

Well, I'm off now...Back later...Brazil is ours?? Gee, thanks! Yeah, well share some cocoa bean plantations or something, Kass!
Old May 12, 2002, 18:30   #149
ranskaldan
Prince

no.... i don't think Brazil is yours yet.

Dalgetti invaded and annexed it a long time ago

But, of course, you can try an amphibious assault. In which case you'll have to deal with the wonderful Dolphins.
Old May 12, 2002, 18:34   #150
Anodyne
Prince

Hey!
Why isn't The Occupation (well... liberation is the term I prefer ) of India recorded on the map! Adenian troops just ended the operation of conquering India! Along with the aid of the troops from Greater Mongolia on their way to the middle asia...