Old May 28, 2002, 01:48   #241
Giovanni Wine
NationStatesNever Ending Stories
King

Local Time: 01:52
Local Date: November 1, 2010
The meeting in Cyprus ended, the countries decided not to invade Macedon, unless it attack Rome, Delphi, Selecuids, Rhodes or any member of the Meditteraneum Alliance.

Giovannurk decided to restore the army level to the one that was before, not trusting Heron and his wishes to expand.

Giovannurk send a letter to Cleopatra

"Cleopatra, we don't like you, and we don't trust you
You killed our old friend Ramses, and you should be punished for that, luckily for you we have enough problems with Heron, but you better not do anything wrong with us, or the mighty Seleucid army will come to take you.

Your neighbor
Giovannurk Drunk, King of Seleucid's Repubblic"

In short
Seleucid army, since the period of Anarchy is ended two years ago, is back to large and is mobilizing non trusting Heron and Cleopatra
Giovannurk declare he doesn't like the new Queen of Egypt

Saluti
"If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
"In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio
Old May 28, 2002, 03:14   #242
Tarquinius
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Prince

To Carthage: Thank you for your most generous donation, King Hannibal. This will certainly speed up our rebuilding process. In return I will send you some of our finest spices.

To Selucids: I am so sorry to hear this. You leave me no other choice but fortifying my eastern border.
Old May 28, 2002, 11:35   #243
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 18:52
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Seleucids have advanced to the early middle ages.

Alkiabades is reelected as President of Syracuse. He worries about the growing split in the GMA, and is neutral on the Egypt issue.

If no one minds, since no one controls Macedon I'll say the super-aggressive Heron attacked Sparta with 90% of his army.

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
"I'm so very glad KH is Canadian."--Donegeal
Old May 28, 2002, 11:45   #244
cbraund
Prince

Local Time: 00:52
Hannibal condemns Heron's actions and demand he pull out at once.
Old May 28, 2002, 15:01   #245
Cinna
Warlord

Local Time: 19:52
As a fellow city state I also condemn Herons actions. We will begin shipping in needed supplies to Sparta and Delphi will start taking in Spartan refugees.

As for cleopatra, Delphi sends off one of it's world famous fruit baskets to the new Queen of the Nile.
Old May 28, 2002, 15:06   #246
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

The time limit for mobilization has been passed, but the Assemblt passed emergency legislature allowing it to continue. However, the Assembly has denied the President's request to begin building up an offensive army. They approve a proposal to help the Macedonian people overthrow Heron.

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
Old May 28, 2002, 15:23   #247
cbraund
Prince

The Cannibals, as they had come to be known after King Cannibal had come to power, were now under Prince Hannibal's control.

They had ten agents in Macedonia now, training a rebel army to overthrow Heron.

All it needed was a go from Hannibal.

Then the message arrived via ship.

"Stop the Heron swallowing all the fish." was the cryptic message.

They knew it meant that Hannibal had given them the go ahead.

They sent the rebel army marching in Macedonia, and two more agents inspired the Spartans to overthrow their oppressors.

The agents now met at Heron's palace.

They had a job to do.
Old May 29, 2002, 01:00   #248
Giovanni Wine
King

Seleucids position 50% of their army near Macedonian border, threatning to invade Macedonia if they do not stop attacking Sparta.

The rest of the army is sent 10% north and 40% to guard the border with Egypt.

To Cleopatra
"We do not recognize you, as ruler of Egypt, for us the only ruler of Egypt is Hatshepsut, nephew of Ramses I.
But, as I stated in my first letter, we do not want war with Egypt, so I call for a "pact of respect" in which we both respect each other borders, but nothing else, I do not want the friendship of an murderer, and I'm sure you don't want mine, but My People want peace, and peace shall rule in Seleucia

You neighbor:
Giovannurk Drunk, King of Seleucid Repubblic"

Saluti

P.S.
OOC: I hope you are not taking it personally Tarquinius remember I'm only playing a charachter

P.P.S.
I'm startung to like the way this NES is evolving
"If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
Old May 29, 2002, 03:51   #249
Tarquinius
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Prince

To Selicuds:
I understand. We accept your offer of peace. I suggest we don't send too many troops to our shared border. Otherwise it will be a heavy burden on our military, and tension between our countries will rise.

To Delphi
Thank you for your shipment of wine! I will send a shipment of spices in return.
Old May 29, 2002, 09:02   #250
civman2000
Emperor

Alkiabades has lost the presidential election. The new president is named Argos, and believes in taking a more isolationist stance. He cancels the strong alliance Syracuse has with Carthage and replaces it with a normal, weaker alliance. He also cancels his alliance with the Seleucids and Egypt in response to their quibbling.

Old May 29, 2002, 21:18   #251
civman2000
Emperor

Rome is now middle middle ages, with musketmen and caravels

Old May 30, 2002, 00:56   #252
Giovanni Wine
King

Giovannurk regret the decision of Argos to stop the alliance with Seleucids.
We hope at least that there will be still cooperation between our people

Saluti
Old May 30, 2002, 13:04   #253
SKILORD
Never Ending StoriesCivilization III MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Civil War Update
Alarich is winning battles whenever he can get the poorly supplied rebels into open conflict but their guerrilla tactics are winning them battles as well, who will win, who will take control of East Germania?Only time will tell.......
Old June 1, 2002, 09:46   #254
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

Location: Even if you don't believe in Jesus he believes in you!
Is this post dead?
Old June 1, 2002, 10:02   #255
civman2000
Emperor

Yep

Old June 1, 2002, 10:21   #256
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

Location: Even if you don't believe in Jesus he believes in you!
Alright, I'll set up the voting post tomorry
Old June 1, 2002, 13:26   #257
Sovy Kurosei
Prince

Voting for what?
Old June 1, 2002, 18:00   #258
SKILORD
King

Dandy!
Old June 2, 2002, 15:38   #259
Giovanni Wine
King

What is the voting for guys?

Saluti
Old June 2, 2002, 16:29   #260
SKILORD
King

when does the voting start?