Old May 17, 2002, 18:30   #1
Civ3King
Chieftain

Local Time: 20:52
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Of Freindship and War
Hey all!!! Im kind of new to this whole story writing thing, but maybee i'll get lucky and make a good story from the start . Anyways here is my first and hopfully not worst story..(drum roll)..."". Enjoy!!!

Chapter One: "The Begining of Disaster"

5:00 PM Presidental Palace, Athens, Greece

Alexander looked down apon at the busy street's of Athens,
capital and largest city of Geece. It was a hot after noon in
Athens, which was rather unsual weather for the city. However, it
wasn't enough to stop the "We love Presidents Day" celebration
in 2 hours. Alexander was proud of his country and what it had
accomplished. It's economy was one of the best in the world and
its army was not to be underestimated either.
"Yes Greece will surely last forever..." Alexander said to himself.

A sudden knock at the door dragged Alexamder from his day
dream, which he did very often.
"Come in Maximus" Alexander said turning to the door. He knew it was Maximus at the door, because he was always the first to see Alexander everday besides Lillan, Alexanders wife. Maximus was actually a Roman general who left Rome and came to Greece. Alexander never really new why he had came to Greece, but either way he was agreat general and was to preciouse to lose. Alexander sat down in his chair behind his desk as Maximus came in.

"Good Afternoon general, its a good day for the celebration, dont you think?" he said to Maximus.

Maximus spoke up in a low voice. " I suppose so sir, it's a little hot in my opinion thought".

"Yes well I guess your right general, anyways.... what news do you have for me today?"

"It seems Mr. President that the Roman Republic army has been showing aggresion to are trade partner Egypt." he replied.

Alexander sat quiet for a moment taking in the news.

"Tell the intellgence to keep tabs on this situation. For now we will wait. Im sure its nothing Maximus." He said.

"But sir.....!" Maximus yelled out.

Alexander cut Maximus off before he could say anymore.

" Relax general, we have nothign to worry about. Now go and get ready for the celebration in 30 minutes."

"Yes sir...." he replied.

Alexander turned his chair to the window and went back to day dreaming as his general left.

7:00 PM Main Street, Athens , Greece

The fireworks were blasting and the people of Athens were
waving Greek flags on the sidewalk of main street, it was clear
the celebration was in full swing. Alexander's car moving slowly threw the parade.

"Lillian it's been a wonderful night!!" Alexander said to his wife.

"The night isn't over my dear" she said with a smile.

Alexander grinned and waved to his adoring people. They treated him more like a king then a president it seemed. He turned to Maximus who was sitting in theback of the car with his arms folded and worried look on his face.

"Come on Maximus! Stop worrying for a minute and have
some fun!"

"I'll try sir...." he said witha deep sigh.

"At a boy general, besides nothing can wrong tonight....."

Suddenly the last part of Alexanders sentence was drowned
out by a loud explosion. Everbody in the car looked around
frantically.

"Driver take us to the palace and hurry!" Alexander yelled.

The driver turned the car around and zoomed off to the
palace.

8:25 PM Presidental Palace, Athen , Greece

Alexander, Maximus, and Lillian sat in the living room of his
palace waiting for news on what had happened. He looked to his
wife who was a bit shaken, then back to his head secrect service
agent.

"Could somebody tell me what in the hell happend out

there?!!" he screamed.

His head agent replied quickly "Were mot exactly sure Mr. President, were getting reports of sabotage."

Suddenly the phone rang on the table beside Alexander. He
slowly picked the phone up and answered. Alexanders eyes
widen in horror as the he heard the man on the phone speak.

"Yes ..yes...I understand..." Alexander said weakly.

Maximus looked over at his president. "What was that about sir?"
Maximus said now a bit scared.

"Roman spies.....they got passed the security in the Lab research building , and planted a bomb, luckily he was caught before he could escape with are recent technology research files." he replied.

Maximus bursted out in disbelief "Roman spy?!! What will we do now sir?".

Alexander looked at his general with a blank look. "Im going to sleep on this. In the mean time have are foreign advisor set up a meeting with Julius Ceasar." Alexander said getting up from his chair.

"Yes sir." he replied. "This can only end in disaster..." Maximus thought to himself as Alexander and his wife trudged up the stairs to there room and closed the door.

This is all my story for today , I will try to wrie the next chapter as
soon as I have time. So stay tooned to the next
Chapter : "Making freinds and Enemys". Please feel free to give me any comments, questions , or advice. (Please be honest about my story. I dont want to keep going on a story that sucks )

"Too many ties with too many people will get you in a knot."
- Me

Last edited by Civ3King; May 18, 2002 at 15:40.
Old May 17, 2002, 18:34   #2
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

Local Time: 19:52
Location: Even if you don't believe in Jesus he believes in you!
Keep writing, maybe read it once before you post, as your only major problems are grammatical, good character development, and good beginning to a story
Old May 17, 2002, 18:41   #3
trickey
Civilization III Democracy GameNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerPtWDG2 Cake or Death?
Prince

Good start! Just for my sake, could you space it out a bit more so it is easier to read please.
Old May 17, 2002, 18:49   #4
Civ3King
Chieftain

Yes!!! My first reply . Thank You Metaliturtle and Trickey!!
I will keep going on my story and Yes I will space the story more. Keep giving me comments, questions, and advice if you have any. P.S. Your storys are too funny Metaliturtle, please keep writing them.

- Me
Old May 17, 2002, 18:51   #5
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

I will if you guys keep voting for them
Old May 17, 2002, 21:34   #6
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 18:52
great, just add more spacing. I'm nominating it for the story contest!

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
"I'm so very glad KH is Canadian."--Donegeal
Old May 18, 2002, 00:15   #7
Civ3King
Chieftain

Here it is folks!!! Chapter 2: "Making Freind and Enemies"

12:00 PM Main Conference Room at the Foriegn Policy Building, Athens, Greece

"Where is Ceasar?! The Foriegn Advisor said he would be here
at 12:00 sharp!" Alexander yelled.

"Calm down sir, Ceasar will use your anger against you, beleive me, I know how he works." Maximus said cooly.

Suddenlly the door opened revealing the foreign advisor and Julius Ceasar behind him.

"Julius Ceasar is here to see you now sir."Odisius said "

Thank you Odisius, you may leave now." Alexander said to his advisor.

Ceasar sat down as the advisor steeped out. "Nice to meet you here Alexander." Ceasar said with an arrogant smirk.

"I wish I could say the same to you Ceasar." Alexander snapped back.

"You have a lovely home Alexander" Ceasar said, obvioulsy trying to butter him up before they got down to buisness.

Alexander was getting testy, "Cut the small talk Ceasar. Im here for answers not flattery! It seems that a spy , who confessed he was working for your intellgence agency, was caught stealing technology, blowing up the new science lab in process as well."

Ceasar spoke a little angrly, "Do you really think Rome would steep so low as to try to steal technology from your country?!"

"Roman science has been behind Greeces for a while now...."Alexander answered.

"How dare you...you..and your damned Greek Democracy thinking your better then everbody else!!

"This damned democracy is what keeps Greece on top, unlike your blood thirsty barbarian country!" Alexander shot back.

It was obviouse tensions were rising between them and Maximus decided to step in....

"Excuse me gentlemen, but can we cool it down a little?" Maximus
spoke up.

Alexander looked at his genreral and sat down.
Ceasar however, stared at Maximus as if trying to rember
him.

"Maximus....Maximus.... where have I heard that name
before?" Oh, yes now I remeber. Your the once great Roman
general who turned his back on Rome and ran to Greece like a
coward."

"That once great Roman general your talking about is
still great and he is loyal freind of mine. I suggest Ceasar you
leave you name calling on Roman Territory" Alexander yelled at
Ceasar.

"Speaking of Roman Territory I should be heading back
to it. As for your little lab research building, I'll have the payment
for the damages in a month." Ceasar finished his sentence and
walked to the door.

Suddenly Ceasar stoped and spoke, "By the way Maximus, maybee you should consider coming back to Rome and learn what true power is. Unless.....your a pathetic Greek now."

Ceasar laughed then walked out the door leaving Alexander and his general speachless.

7:00 AM Palace Kitchen, Athens, Greece

The smell of morning breakfeast was in the air of the palace
kitchen. Lillan was at the stove cooking breakfeast while
Alexander sat at the table drinking his coffee and reading sports
section of the news paper. He often wondered why Lillian cooked
when they had servents to do that for her.
"Oh well, as long as it was good cooking he din't really mind" he thought to himself.

Alexander looked up from his news paper to see Maximus
standing at the other end of the table.

"Good morning Maximus, I assume you bring me more news on the Roman situation, correct?"

"Yes sir, but this is diffrent news. Look at the front page of the news sir." Maximus answered.

Alexander flipped to the front page and dropped his cup of coffee on the floor as the headline hit him.

"Romans and Egyptians at war? But...but..but, how?, why?" he asked confussed. "It seems that recent Roman "agression" was actually troop postioning to attack Egypt. No one know's why they attacked , they just fired on Eygptians without warning."he answered.

Alexander sat quiet for a moment before he finally spoke up,
"Maximus have the Foriegn advisor set up a meeting with all the world leaders at the Foriegn Policy Building downtown,"

"Yes sir" Maximus responded.

Alexander looked up at his wife with a worried look as Maximus
walked out the kitchen.

"It will be ok Alexander" Lillian said with a weak smile.

"I hope so Lillian, I hope so....."

3:00 PM Foreign Policy Building, Downtown Athens, Greece

Alexander quickly walked down the hall leading to the main
conference room.

"I hope they accept this proposal" Alexander said to himself.

Just as Alexander was about to open the door, a voice stopped him in his tracks.

"I want to personally thank you Alexander for all your support. The Egyptian people truely appreciate this."

It was Queen Cleopatra, ruler of the Egyptian Monarch. She was more beautiful then Alexander had expected, but he din't let that take him away from the buisness at hand.

"The Greek's are always willing to help a freind in need Cleopatra, think nothing of it."

"Yes..well I hope the other leaders are as generouse as you are." Cleopatra said with a deep sigh.

They both turned to the door and walked in at the same time. In
the room sat Alexander's advisors, Hammurabi President of
Babylon, and Xerxies King of Perisa. Many leaders had refused to
come, most likely scared they might be thrusted into a war
against the mighty Roman army.

Alexander was the first to speak to the room, "Thank you all for
coming your presence here is greatly appreciated and important
to are cause."

Cleopatra began to speak up as well, "As you know Egypt was rudely shaken by the sudden attacks of the warmonging Romans. I ask you today to help the Greek and Egyptian cause to stop the Romans before its too late."

Alexander and Cleopatra shook hands with the leaders and
advisors and sat down. Alexander nodded to Cleopatra, put the
militarty alliance pact in the middle of the table, and began to explain the terms.....

It had been 2 hours after the meeting had started and finally an
agreement was struck. Perisa and Babylon would both alliance
against Rome for supplies of Greek gems and Egyptian oil.
Alexander came out the Foreign Policy building with Maximus and
Cleopatra at his side.

"That went well I'd say" Alexander said joyfully.

"Yes , I agree" both Maximus and Cleopatra said at the
same time.

"Alexander may I talk to you in private please?"
Cleopatra said.

They walked away from Maximus over to Cleopatras car.

"Yes Cleopatra? Is there something wrong?" he asked.

"Well yes....it's Maximus, I mean he is a Roman, is he not?
Is he trust worthy?"

"Maximus has been loyal to the Greek Democracy and me ever since my first year as president. I assure you he is trust worthy Cleopatra. " he quickly replied.

"Hmm, ok Alexander I trust your word. I must be getting back to my homeland, Im sure my people need my guidance.

Cleopatra lightly kissed Alexander on the cheek and stepped into her car. Alexander touched his cheek as the car drove off down main street.

Hmmm, Intresting huh?
Please post any comments, questions, and of course

advice. It's greatly appreciated!!! Be sure to look out for Chapter

3: "The Start of a War"

(P.S. Thank you Civman2000 for your comments and

your recomindation. )

- Me

Last edited by Civ3King; May 18, 2002 at 15:55.
Old May 18, 2002, 06:27   #8
trickey
Civilization III Democracy GameNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerPtWDG2 Cake or Death?
Prince

Great! Awesome! You have a talent in writing, dont give it up!!
Old May 18, 2002, 08:33   #9
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

by spacing I mean paragraph breaks in between dialogue, not double spacing. But very good!

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
Old May 18, 2002, 10:39   #10
Civ3King
Chieftain

Here is Chapter 3: "The Start of a War"

1:00 AM Military Headquaters outside Athens, Greece

A slight knock at the door took Maximus from his work.

"Come in" Maximus said tiredly.

Alexander walked in and spotted Maximus at his desk studying four diffrent maps of Roman Territory and writing something down.

Alexander spoke up"Hello general, your up late tonight."

"Well yes I've been working on some military strategies. As you know sir, the Egyptian army was caught off gaurd when Rome declared war on them. They had no time to set up defense, while Rome was ready to invade." He explained

"Like a sneak attack?" Alexander asked.

"Exactly like a sneak attack. This has left Egyptian cities and there Capital defenseless. And like any Roman would, Ceasar is going strait for the kill."

"Thebes? The Egyptian Capital?" Alexander asked

"Yes Thebes, right now the some Roman Artillary and Tank divisons are fighting Egyptian Mech. Infantry units at the Mountain pass of Ramasses that leads to Thebes. They are holding them off so far , but there will be Roman reinforcements. If those reinforcmentns get there, the Egytpians will be slaughtered like cows. "

Alexander Intrupted "But of course you have a plan, right?"

"Yes, infact I do have a plan. If we can send 3 carriers full of bombers to take out the reinforcments before they arrive, the Roman divison at the pass will have no support and eventually be forced to retreat. That gives us time to send are troops in for a counter attack. Ive got the plans writen down right here sir" Maximus pointed to his desk where the maps and papers sat.

Alexander looked down at the paper full of calculations on the number of men, weapons, and the time they would need to strike. He stood there for a while and stared in amazement.

"He truely was a great general. Good thing he still wasnt a Roman general." Alexander thought to himself while standing there.

Maximus spoke up "Where you here for anything in particular sir?"

"Umm...no..no. Just wanted to see what you were up to." Alexander answered.

"Hmmm, ok Sir. You have a good night."

"One more thing Maximus, before I go."

"Yes sir?"

"Try to get some sleep tonight , ok?"

Maximus laughed a little and went back to his work "I'll try sir, I'll try....."

4:00 AM Roman Camp, 10 miles away from the Pass of Rammases.

The Roman troops layed in there tents fast asleep not knowing what was about to happen. Suddenly a blast from his left woke Roman Comander up.

"What in the hell was that!!" he screamed

He peeked outside his tent see a hole in the ground where a tent had used to be and the buring of tents surrouding it. The Comander rushed out his tent trying to establish order.

"Soliders duck into your ground holes and take......."

Before the comander could finish his sentence a bomb had dropped 5 feet behind him, killing him instanly in the explosion.

The Greek pilots looked down from there F17-Zeus bomber planes at the battered and destroyed camp . They had completed there mission, stoping the Roman army in there tracks.

1:00 PM Ceasar's Palace , Rome, Italy

Ceasar was in his palace room admiring himself of in the mirror

"Mirrior, Mirrior on the wall whoe's the greatest emperor of them all?" he said to himself

A tap at the door took Ceasar away from himself.

"Who dares disturb the great roman emperor Ceasar?" Ceasar yelled.

Brutus rolled his eyes and walked in "It is me sir, I came to give you are current status in the war."

"Good..good, what is it general?" Ceasar said impatiently

"Well sir, are tank and artillary divisond were stopped at the Pass of Ramasses by Egyptian defenders and were forced to retreat."he answered nervously

"WHAT!?? What happened to the reinforement? Din't we send them!?" Ceasar eyes were turing red and Brutus was afraid he wouldnt leave out alive.

"The reinforcment sir were, scattered by a suprise Greek air attack." Brutus continued to explain

"How come are intellgence din't know about this suprise attack?"Ceasar asked angrly

"That's why it's called a suprise sir."

"I know what a suprise attack means Brutus! How dare you insult my intellgence. If it wasn't for your horrible tactics we wouldnt be discussing this matter!"

"But..but....sir" Brutus said

"Silence Brutus! I here by relive you of your duties. Rome no longer needs your service."

Brutus mouth droped "Who will be general then sir?"

A smirk came across Ceasars face as he answered, "There will be no general Brutus. I will have full control over the Roman army."

Brutus responded "I dont think thats wise....."

"I dont need you to tell me what's wise Brutus. Now leave my sight at once! You disgust me..hmph"

Brutus quickly turned to the door, slamming it as he walked out.
Brutus stood there standing in disbeleif and anger. This had been the finaly straw for Brutus. Ceasar had become a crazed dictator and he would drag the Roman country into ruins if he wasn't stopped.

"It is time the Roman Goverment relived you of your duties Ceasar..."Brutus said to himself with a revengeful grin.

What will happen next? Will Egypt be saved? What is Brutus planning? And What's going on with Cleopatra and Alexander?! More coming your way in my next chapter...
"The Death of a Dictator and a War" Keep posting advice comments and questions

- Me

Last edited by Civ3King; May 18, 2002 at 11:00.
Old May 18, 2002, 11:12   #11
civman2000
Emperor

rimilar to my own little story about the Aztec civil war in SNESA...keep writing!

Old May 18, 2002, 13:38   #12
Civ3King
Chieftain

Chapter:4 "The Death of a Dictator and a War"

2:00 AM Military Headquaters outside of Athens, Greece

Maximus was up late at night again sitting in his office looking over the war reports. He had just finished the last sentence of the report when the phone wrang. Maximus picked up the phone and put it to his ear.

"Is this Maximus Octaviouse?" the voice said

"Yes this is he, who are you?" he replied

"It's me Brutus, your old freind rember?"

"Brutus!!! Oh, its's been years since we have spoken. How has it been?

"Maximus I miss you to my freind, but that's not why I called. Ive called to join your cause. I see how Ceasar truely is, a cruel and evil dictator. Maximus if you accept , I will have most trusted men help you in this war."

Maximus sat quiet for a moment thinking.

"I accept your offer Brutus, thank you very much."

"Anything for a freind, Maximus" Brutus said

Maximus looked down at his maps of Rome and the piles of papers on the desk. Suddenly an Idea struck him.

"Brutus, if you truely want to help are cause. Have your most trusted soldiers stationed at the west side of Rome on March 15th."

"Why Maximus?" Brutus asked puzzled

"Just trust me Brutus, I have a plan."

With that, Maximus hung up the phone and begin writing something down.

4:35 PM Alexander's office at the Presidental Palace, Athens, Greece.

Alexander stared out his window at downtown Athens, caught in another day dream. A light touch on the shoulder and a lovely voice woke him up. Alexander turned around slowly revealing Cleopatra infront of him.

"Why hello Alexander, it's nice to meet you again" Cleopatra said with a sexy grin

"Ummm.hello..Cleoparta I din't know we scheduled a meeting today." he said trying not to be hypnotized by her beauity.

"No we din't schedule a meeting. I just thought i'd suprise you."

"I see...so what are you here for?" Alexander replied

Cleopatra went over to the door and closed it. Then came back to Alexander's desk climbing over it.

"Oh....Im just here for a little....advise" she said with a deviouse grin.

Cleopatra slowly unbuttoned Alexanders white shirt and kissed him on the head lightly. Alexander slightly pushed her away throwing her off the side of the table.

"Ack!" Cleopatra screamed as she hit the ground

Alexander quickly got up from the chair and looked over the desk.

"Umm...are you ok Queen Cleopatra? I din't meen to push you off the table..im sorry" Alexander said to her

Cleoparta got up quickly dusting herself off

Cleoparta sighed and spoke "Yes yes im fine. Im the one who should be apologizing. That was totally uncalled for on my part. I have brought shame to my people. "

"You do know im married, right Cleopatra?" Alexander asked

"Yes I do....I just thought maybee we had something Alexander, but I suppose not. I must admit Alexander you a strong man. Any ordinary man would of been my slave by now. Anyways.... i'll be going now Alexander im sorry for the trouble.

Cleopatra turned around and headed to the door.

"Wait!" Alexander yelled

Cleopatra turned her head, "Yes?"

"Umm..nothing never mind...." Alexander said sitting back down

Cleopatra turned and left out the room as quietly as she had came in.

March 15, 5:00 PM, Outside the east side of Rome

Maximus looked over at the city of Rome with his binacullars waiting for any sign of Ceasars army. They had finally arrived outside of Rome. There mission was to take the capital and put Ceasar out of power for good.

"Where is Brutus dammit he said he'd be waiting at the west end of town with his troops." Maximus whispered to himself.

Maximus raised his hand commanding the artillary to fire apon Rome. The Greek troops watched as the walls of the city were torn down by the artillery shells.

"What now general?" A comander asked him

"Wait...they will come."he answered gazing at the walls as if waiting for all hell to break loose from the city.

And they did come....thousands of Roman tanks and infantry came rushing out the city like a swarm of bee's.

Maximus screamed to his soliders "All artilliry fire at Roman tanks! I want are tanks to circle around roman infantry and try to surround them! The battle lasted for hours , but Maximus tactics were no good against Romans superior numbers. The Greek Artillery were being blown apart by Roman Tank shell's and the Greek tanks were beign pushed futher back. Maximus and his force were surrounded.

"This is not good" Maximus said grimmily

"What now general?" the commander said shaking

"We retreat.."he answered back sadly

Maximus was a bout to order a retreat just as he saw another battalion of Roman tanks coming from the West side of the city. It was Brutusess soldiers ready to attack the Ceasars army from the back.

"That old Dog! Brutus kept his word!!" Maxmius yelled joyfully

Brutus tank battalion battered Ceasars tanks and infantry before they could even respond. The Greek soldiers gained confidence to and charged forward at the stunned Romans. The battle was over, Ceasars army was surrouned and out gunned.

Ceasar looked out from his palace window in shock.

"No No NO! This cant happen to me!!! That Traitor Brutus, aaaah!!! I should of killed him when I had the chance!" Ceasar screamed

He quickly turned around, went out the door and threw the palace hallway trying to escape. Just then then a group of Roman Senators appeared from the shadows.

"Where are you off to in such a hurry Ceasar?" one of the senators said

"You fool's!! Dont you see whats going on outside?!! Now get out my way!. I have to get out of here before they find me. Rome can't survive without me as there emperor!" he said angrly

Just then Brutus came from the shadows standing behind the Senators.

"You wont need to leave Ceasar, Rome no longer needs your service...." Brutus said with a grin

"What? How dare you Brutus! You cant stop me!! I am Rome!! I am Rome !! I am Ro......"

Ceasars voice was suddenly cut off by the sound of gun shot's.
Ceasar fell to the ground hard and looked up at Brutus. Brutus pointed the gun to his head and looked into Ceasars eyes with hate.

"And you to Brutus?" Ceasar said

Brutus shook his head and pulled the trigger on the gun....

2 months later......

It has been 2 months after the caputre of Rome. Brutus was now in control of the army and the Senate had regainded power over the goverment. Egypt was slowly rebuilding there country and army with Greek support. Alexander was voted U.N. Leader for his efforts in the Roman war. As for Maximus he was honored the hero of Egypt and Rome and regained his title "The Great Roman General".

11:30 PM The United Nations Building in Thebes

Alexander, Maximus, and Cleopatra all stepped out the U.N. Building together.

"Congradulations Alexander, or should I say U.N. Leader" Cleopatrat said with a smile

"Yes Congradulations Sir." Maximus said.

"Thank you Cleopatra and Maximus. I couldnt of done it without you two."

"Alexander may I speak to you in private please?" Cleopatra asked

"Ok course Cleopatra." he answered.

They both stepped away from Maximus to Cleopatras car.

"I need and honest response Alexander....tell....me...did you feel anything at all that day, when I kissed you? Anything?"she asked

"Cleopatra you know im married and I would never betray my love to Lillian" Alexander answered

"Yes...I knew you would say that." Cleopatra sighed and begin to get into her car.

"Wait!" Alexander bursted out

"Yes, Alexander?"

Alexander lightly kissed Cleopatra on the lip's and looked around to see if anyone saw. Cleopatra looked into Alexander's eyes then stepped into her car.

"Just for the record Cleopatra, Theres always hope...."

With that, Alexander turned around and walked to Maximus as Cleopatra's car went down the street.

"What was that about?"Maximus asked

"You saw that Maximus?" Alexander asked shoked

"The whole thing" he replied

"Well let's try to keep that secret, ok general?"

"Of course sir"

Maximus and Alexander hoped into the limozine waiting for them and drove off back to Greece.

This is the Ending of my Story , I think the ending could have been better but I dint have any ideas Anyways, Please read and enjoy. I'm thinking about making a second part to the story, but im still debating on that. Thank you all who gave comments, advise, and questions

- Me
Old May 18, 2002, 19:14   #13
*Clart*
Settler

Local Time: 00:52
Local Date: November 1, 2010
very good story!
Old May 18, 2002, 20:03   #14
Metaliturtle
staff
King

Keep writing more, you will only improve, also go to the union and request membership
Old May 19, 2002, 00:27   #15
Civ3King
Chieftain

Yes I will keep writing, Ive already go an idea for part 2 of my story. Can't wait to start it! By the way, does anyone know how you get a picture in that little box thing to the left?

- Me
Old May 19, 2002, 02:03   #16
Metaliturtle
staff
King

go to control panel at the very top, then go to options then at the bottom it will say something about avatars, pick one
Old May 19, 2002, 03:57   #17
Civ3King
Chieftain

Thank you Metaliturtle.

- Me
Old May 19, 2002, 07:57   #18
Metaliturtle
staff
King

Civ3king, it isn't that important, but that's steele's avatar, you think you could pic a diff one?
Old May 19, 2002, 13:15   #19
Civ3King
Chieftain

Ok, sorry I just like battleships thats all. But i'll change it.

- Me
Old May 20, 2002, 09:04   #20
trickey
Prince

cool
Old May 22, 2002, 18:08   #21
civman2000
Emperor

bump