Old July 2, 2002, 00:04   #61
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

Local Time: 20:11
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Location: Even if you don't believe in Jesus he believes in you!
SUNES II will be up before the end of the week hopefully
Old July 4, 2002, 13:38   #62
SKILORD
Never Ending StoriesCivilization III MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 01:11
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Alright i need reveiws:
The Universe a History
and still
Cult Of the Rising Sun
Old July 4, 2002, 22:29   #63
Verto
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildNationStatesMac
King

I'd like to join this Union, as long as I don't have to pay any dues .

I have written two stories I would like critiqued.

Manifest Destiny: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=54540

Nuclear Supremacy: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=54344
Old July 6, 2002, 19:49   #64
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

lots of stuff for me to read, I've got to check your stories verto, but if you've gotten one good comment count yourself in, hopefully someone critiqued your guys's stories.
Old July 9, 2002, 10:48   #65
Grundel
Warlord

A question, or perhaps a suggestion...

Have you all considered expanding your organization outside the realm of civ 3 stories?

I would definitely consider joining this lil organization, however I do have a tremendous burden on my time already and I fear I may not be able to put in what is required. However, I do enjoy writing alot, especially non civ fiction. That would be a tremendous appeal.

I am sure you gentlemen who write alot know how hard it is to get folks to read your stuff...i can't even get my own fiance to read my stories !!!
Old July 9, 2002, 10:50   #66
Metaliturtle
staff
King

Join up Grundel, you can post non-civ3 stuff here, it just is ineligible for the contest, but as far as demand, there hasn't been anything a union member has had to do yet, so I think you're more or less safe
Old July 9, 2002, 10:55   #67
Grundel
Warlord

Ok, sure. What the heck. Consider me a member.
Old July 11, 2002, 09:01   #68
SKILORD
King

Metaliturtle:
SNESA2 is done

Everyone:
Send your nominations for awards to him.
Old July 11, 2002, 10:57   #69
Metaliturtle
staff
King

Yeah, nobody won anything for the SUNES because nobody sent me noms, so I WIN ALL THE AWARDS MWAHAHA!!!
Old July 11, 2002, 11:01   #70
SKILORD
King

I'm sending my nominations now!

a link to the NES, anyone can nominate a player
Old July 11, 2002, 11:02   #71
SKILORD
King

I'm sending my nominations now!

a link to the NES, anyone can nominate a player

http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showt...threadid=51106

Last edited by SKILORD; July 11, 2002 at 11:10.
Old July 12, 2002, 21:27   #72
johncmcleod
Prince

Local Time: 17:11
Hello

Could somebody please critique my story, Time of War and Diplomacy? It's at http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=52508 I have gotten some feedback, but I wrote the last installment like 30 hours ago and no one has written anything about it. I want people to tell me its strengths and weaknesses and just what they like and dislike about it. I don't care if they think it's terrible, average, or good, I just want people to say stuff about it. I see that 260 people have viewed it, but only 5 different people have responded (thanks to Kman, bloody baron, metaliturtle, verto, and jag warrior) Even if the comments are strange ramblings like Metaliturtle's (don't take it as an offense, I just get more out of more convential comments ) I just want something said.
"The first man who, having fenced off a plot of land, thought of saying, 'This is mine' and found people simple enough to believe him was the real founder of civil society. How many crimes, wars, murders, how many miseries and horrors might the human race had been spared by the one who, upon pulling up the stakes or filling in the ditch, had shouted to his fellow men: 'Beware of listening to this imposter; you are lost if you forget the fruits of the earth belong to all and that the earth belongs to no one." - Jean-Jacques Rousseau
Old July 13, 2002, 02:48   #73
Metaliturtle
staff
King

::ramble ramble:: don't mess with the 3rd best john my ramblings got me where I am today.