Old May 31, 2002, 23:09   #121
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 19:15
Local Date: October 31, 2010
1. I am MI, NOT M1.
2. Routine genetic tests of a few martians, both imperial and colonial, have brought some strange results: They all have a few nucleotides changed from the norm, but in every person the EXACT same ones were changed in the EXACT same way. These changes are completely harmless and do not cause a single metabolism change, but it is very strange that this would happen...

It is also discovered that a few people who were infected iwth the virus have the same changes made, but even more, and once again, the additional changes are EXACTLY the same in all cases.

MI cursed. Those $#$@ geneticists had discovered it before she could gleefully announce it. But there was still no explanation for the virus on Deimos. Then she looked at the CMIIA report that had just come in....

MI has admitted that she was responsible for creating a completely harmless virus that made the changes that the Martians had. It usually takes about 3-4 years of constantly living on Mars for the virus to work, so ambassadors/foreign leaders would not be changed. It is called the Martian Way and its purpose is to make all Martians different from Earthlings and Lunarites, creating a special Martian Unity on the microscopic level. She says that the virus was specilly designed with the top priority being that it will cause no illness. Its purpose was not to be a plague, but rather to help identify and unify all martians with a common spirit.

THe virus on Deimos was a modified form of it. THe CMIIA has just discovered that a Phlegran rebel group got some of the Martian Way, and modified it to make additional, harmful changes, and then planted it with a colonist that was one of them on Deimos. The Martian army is currently hunting this group through Phlegra, and promises that if the British want any of them extradited because they harmed the British colonists, they will be handed over. MI also says that their goal in planting it was to make it look as if the Imperial government was responsible and so that the Empress would be weakened, aiding the evil revolution.

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
"I'm so very glad KH is Canadian."--Donegeal
Old May 31, 2002, 23:38   #122
Giovanni Wine
NationStatesNever Ending Stories
King

Local Time: 02:15
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by civman2000
Oh yeah, I forgot one thing: I welcome the new french leader and hope that, along with germany, they will ally with the ETP
When did Germany allied with ETP???
They just withdraw from the Austro - European Pact, and so did France!
You are handing down false information MI!!

Saluti
"If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
"In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio
Old May 31, 2002, 23:51   #123
Jonny
Civilization III Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesGalCiv Apolyton EmpireC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG The Lost Boys

Local Time: 20:15
Giovanni: France and I aren't with the ETP yet, we have just been offered to join.

Right now, the offer is in consideration in the Reichstag.

OOC: Thrusters, of course you can be France! I'd enjoy having you as an ally.
Old May 31, 2002, 23:56   #124
Jonny
Civilization III Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesGalCiv Apolyton EmpireC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG The Lost Boys

Oh, another thing OOC:

Trickey signed up to be the US and Cap'n Crunch signed up to be Russia, but they have both disappeared. Come join us again!
Old June 1, 2002, 10:03   #125
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

I meant that they join the ETP with Germany together, not that they come and join Germany in the ETP.

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
Old June 1, 2002, 18:31   #126
SKILORD
Never Ending StoriesCivilization III MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 01:15
Lunar
The United Lunar States disapproves of Mars's meddling with the human genetic structure to mutate them into martians. Artificial vaccines are being developed in Lunar laboratories, Cures might be a bit harder to create, maybe even impossible without international support.

I have no intention of creating animosity betweeen my allies and myself i just wish to rectify a wrong committed by our allies.

A new Space Station is under construction in the Asteroid belt to allow refuling for spacecraft. It will be called: Outreach I, long term planners put Outreach II in orbit of Pluto. Everyone is welcomed to come to either station when they are finished.

Outreach I: 3 years.
Old June 1, 2002, 19:28   #127
Jonny

To Empress MI of the Martians
The GDFR rejects your proposal to join the ETP. The proposal did not pass the Reichstag. The Reichstag denounced your meddling with the human genetic structure. We support genetic engineering for medicinal purposes, that is, editing genes to get rid of diseases or lower the risks of getting certain diseases. However, changing genetic structure just to seperate some humans from others, that is just plain wrong. That was the main reason out of several reasons for rejecting the proposal.

Sincerely,
Jonny
President of the GDFR
Old June 1, 2002, 19:43   #128
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

Location: Even if you don't believe in Jesus he believes in you!
I guess it's not dead, when it dies, skilord, you tell me so I can set up the award voting
Old June 1, 2002, 19:57   #129
civman2000
Emperor

dead? It's never even gotten close!

Old June 1, 2002, 21:41   #130
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

Location: Even if you don't believe in Jesus he believes in you!
someone told me it died
Old June 2, 2002, 09:01   #131
Cinna
Warlord

An article from the Canberra Kangaroo a daily newspaper, the first to break this story.

AUSTRALIA DECLARES WAR ON JAPAN! DECLARES THAT THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE NEW AUSTRALIAN EMPIRE!! OCEAN TURNED UPSIDE DOWN!

By: Kangaroo staff

In a shocking move, the Australian parliament declared war on the Empire of Japan in order to gain their south Asian colonies. Several islands have already been targeted including Taiwan and the Philippine Islands. Over 60,000 Australian marines are expected to land on said islands by as early as tomorrow. Australian Prime Minister CI Willks has had his eye on the Japanese Islands for sometime now, but due to recent developments on the space moon of Phobos he had lost interest until proposing the idea to Parliament yesterday morning. After deciding that a war with Free Mars would be costly and could take up to six years Parliament decided to scratch the idea. Recently the colonization of Antarctica has lead to some outcries from Australian nationalists to form a new Australian Empire. CI Willks who wouldn't say exactly what caused him to suggest the idea, hinted that it could be the result of Germany leaving the Austro-Italian alliance, making it somewhat weaker. If Australia could become more powerful then perhaps the Alliance could become a Universal powerhouse. The Emperor of Japan has not had time to comment but several senior military advisers in nearby India seemed "shocked" according to the Delhi Globe, which broke a few hours ago. Head of Parliament and New Zealand native Sarah Hetkins recently released a statement; "The Empire of Japan has refused secret negotiations to gain the colonies and has placed a 40% duty on all Australian goods, this is unacceptable and in our opinion is grounds for war." Australia has not asked for the help of it's long time friend and ally Italy although aid in economic form is expected to be requested. If Japan decides to activate their alliance Australia could be facing a war on quite a few fronts, but Ms. Hetkins made it clear that this was not an attack on China or India. The Kangaroo will keep you updated as more information becomes available. A map of the disputed Islands is included on the next page. Blue arrows indicate places where marines will land.

Old June 2, 2002, 09:11   #132
civman2000
Emperor

MI to the Solar System:
This attack is proof of the AUstralians' insanity. I call for a grand alliance to oppose such sudden aggression. Since all of the Japanese "provocations" seemed to be pretty secret, I doubt there is any proof they actually took place. I have sent an emissary to India offering to create a coalition against our common rival/enemy (though we're not at war) of Australia and protect their ally Japan.

MI to Australia:
I will take back my suport of the coalition against you if you give up the rest of Phobos, and try to convince the UK to give up Deimos....

Old June 2, 2002, 11:02   #133
Cinna
Warlord

Quote:
MI to Australia:
I will take back my suport of the coalition against you if you give up the rest of Phobos, and try to convince the UK to give up Deimos....
sigh agreed. Australia will pay you 8 Million AUD a year for economic interests and partial jurisdiction of New Sydney. Our Space Fleet will leave shortly and allow Martian colonists to colonize the remaining lands. In exchange you must promise never to interfere with Australian doings on earth and try and convince the rest of the world not to either.

To the UK: How about splitting Deimos with Free Mars, and maybe some South East Asian colonies just might come your way
Old June 2, 2002, 11:47   #134
ChaotikVisions
Civilization IV Creators
Prince

To Empress MI of the Martian Empire,

So you are seriously claiming of having engineered a virus that would make UK and various other nations colonists feel more "unity"? Would this unity have helped I wonder, when you used it to control my colonists and have them overthrow the local leadership? Just how far does this unity go, Empress? This seems more like bio-warfare then anything else, rather then the simple thing you are passing it off as.

We believe the virus you engineered was meant to brainwash and control UK colonists, this so-called unity being the first phase. We might never have noticed it either, applied in such small layers. Our trade agreement is broken, and we will have no further dealings with you. In 10 years the sanctions may be lifted, but not until then. I will also call apon other nations to impose sanctions for this attempted bio-warfare. As for Deimos, your colinists have been kept seperate from ours, we have not yet found any infected. You will remove your colonists and do with them whatever necessary. And since you did not disagree with my last message, does this mean you finally reconize my ownership of Deimos?

-Prime Minister- William the II, Former Naval Admiral
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all the nations of the Solar System,

My fellow humans, would you not agree life is the most precious thing in this universe? And after life, would you not agree that good morals, values, and a sense of justice come next? The Martian people seem to reconize neither one, as shown recently. They engineered a virus meant to control all colonists on Mars, luckily we were able to find it before it could progress further, but what if we hadn't?

Also, what if this virus had mutated? Do the Martian people not remember the disaster in *Lunar Colony 3? This cannot be allowed, we must put a stop to Martian trickery and lies. I am proposing all nations impose sanctions on the Martian Empire, to be lifted in 10 years if the Martians show they will do no more things such as this. Please my esteemed leaders, put politics aside, reconize what could have come from this because of their dangerous meddling.

-Prime Minister- William the II, Former Naval Admiral
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Prime Minister CI Willks,

We will not bow to the Martian people, in their quest to control everything near and on Mars. Deimos will stay under UK control, the UK has no interest in Southeast Asian colonies either.

Further more, we feel your war on Japan is unprovoked and ridiculous as the Martian claim to Deimos. Simply because they would not give you something, and adjusted trade rates are hardly a reason for a war. We will not currently intervene, in the hope that you and Japan will sign a peace treaty. If in one year it goes on though, the UK will sent support in the form of tanks/planes/and various naval vessels to Japan. Japan will operate these things themselves, with no UK involvement in actual fighting.

-Prime Minister- Wiliam the II, Former Naval Admiral

General Announcements

CAM prototype developed, but research haltered temporarily to develop a 'cure' for the Martian virus, and on ways to stop any such future attacks.

The construction of the Space Dock on Deimos still delayed, due to Martians still having colonists there. Space Dock name to be 'Stonehenge'.

Drafting continues in the colonys, a surge of recruits due to reports of Martian bio-warfare and UK funded ads 'explaining' just what this virus would have done.

SUMMARY

Diplomatic Messages sent to Martian Empire, Australia, and all Nations.

CAM development ?-2 years, prototype developed.

Space Dock Stonehenge construction delayed further, still 4-8 years.

Army sizes increases a quarter towards large through drafting.

*Lunar Colony 3: A Chinese lunar colony during the early ages of space colonization. A scientist in the colony was working on developing a way for humans to survive vacuum longer, when his virus mutated and spread almong the colony like wildfire, killing all fifty thousand within a few days. After the virus had run its course, China still waited 2 weeks in hope the virus would die out before completely razing and destroying Lunar Colony 3. Luckily, it seems to have payed off and no further cases of the 'Chang' virus have been reported.
Old June 2, 2002, 13:20   #135
Cap'n Crunch
Chieftain

"President, nice to see you again after that vacation to Siberia."
"Indeed, it's nice to be back from that icy wasteland."
"To Update you: Australia is attacking Japan and Martians are playing with the human genetic code."
"REALLY! OUR GENETIC CODE! have all martians removed from our mars colonies and purge any suspected martian sympathisers!"
"Yes sir. And Australia?"
"Condemn their actions and threaten to assist Japan should their advance not end immediately."
"Yes sir."
"Activate our cruisers near Australia and position submarines there, Send another quarter of our space fleet to Mars and begin mining the asteroids, ending the Lunar monopoly there. In case the Lunar Colonies sympathise with ther allies have our ships on the moon prepare for anything they might do. Begin Construction of the Mir2 around Mars aswell."
"Anything else sir?"
"No. That will be all."

Mir2 - 5 years (Will be HUGE)
Old June 2, 2002, 13:53   #136
SKILORD
King

Outreach I: 2 years
Old June 2, 2002, 14:39   #137
civman2000
Emperor

MI apologizes for her lack of farsightedness that it could be modified to be used as a weapon in creating the virus, but contends that the form created by the government was completely harmless. She invites the SOlar System's leading geneticists to scrutinize this claim, making the DNA sequences of the samples (at least those that dont mind having their DNA sequence publicized) public.

Old June 2, 2002, 15:16   #138
SKILORD
King

Australian Imperialistic swine (Our our freinds the Aussies):

The ULS condemns your actions.
Old June 2, 2002, 15:33   #139
Giovanni Wine
King

ROMA NEWSPAPER

WAR IN OCEANIA
On 21:07 Italian time, the Australian attacked the Japanese Colonies of the Empire of Japan, Italy, as an ally of Australia declared her neutrality to the conflict :"Italy has a Mutual Protection Pact with Australia, since in this case Australia attacked Japan, and not viceversa, Italy will not join the war in either side" declared General Garibaldi, his words are then confirmed from the Emperor "We will not take part of the war" declare Emperor Giovanni Del Vino "we are not a wormengering nation, therefore peace shall rule in Italy".

Mars plays with human genes
It is now official that Mars intriduced a virus on earthing colonist on Mars "This virus is harmles" declared MI, trying to defende her inmoral actions the UK president called for sanctions against Mars, recalling what happened in Lunar Colony 3. The Italian Government didn't declare anything official about the issue.

New metal invented
Italian scientists in Anatarctica just created a new league mixing about 10 metals, 6 of these coming from the Italians mines in Phobos, The new metal was called Leonardicum, in honor of Leonardo, the scientist whi invented the formula for it.
Leonardicum has a very high resistance to heat, it is extremely light but extremely strong.
"This is the perfect metal" declared Leonardo "It is strong, but light, it can resist well at 200 degrees Celsius as at -200, it can make for a veri large scale of usage, plus is very cheap"
The Italian Military already bought the formula, and started the designing of a new kind of aircraft, this aircraft will be able to fly not only in the sky of Earth, but of the moon too.
The project for be developed will take something between 3-4 years.

Saluti
"If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
Old June 2, 2002, 15:48   #140
Cinna
Warlord

Fine, Australia decides not to be that much of an ass and withdraws from the conflict, only taking one island. The war, although not seemingly significant did produce some major changes:

Australia is back on Phobos, and withdraws it's deal with Free Mars. Since we know this will cause tension, we are now back where we started with Free Mars.

Australia has severed all ties with the UK, In Sydney and Melbourne thousands burned pictures and photos of the British Sovereign on the streets. Parliament has declared Australia a true republic and relations with Britain have been severely damaged.

Australia apologizes to Russia, Free Mars, Italy, and Japan for the inconveniences they have caused and have offered them all Hush-money. Australia spits on the UK calling them "America II, looking our for their own self centered interests and trying to insure the welfare of those nations who bring them the most prosperity"

CI Willks is up for reelection as "President." Because of his aggressive policies, he is not expected to win.
Old June 2, 2002, 15:49   #141
SKILORD
King

The ULS is interested in procuring the formula to this metal, it could be helpful in our space stations.

I would be willing to pay a large sum and allow free docking at Outreach I for Italian Millitary Space vessles.
Old June 2, 2002, 16:54   #142
Giovanni Wine
King

"Emperor"

"Yes Raffaello"

"the Australians stop the fighting in Japan!"

"Uh?... already? I guess the war wearness in Australia was extremely high, and since they are near elections CI Willks didn't want to be too unpopolar"

"Yeah.. i think so too"

"Any news from Mars?"

"No sire... but the ULS, have asked to buy from us the formula of that new metal we just discovered"

"I see no reason for not to, the United Lunar States have always been friendly toward us, plus we have a non-aggression pact right?"

"That's right sire"

"Tell them I will sell them the formula"

"I will sire"

In short
We sold the formula for the metal to te ULS

Saluti
Old June 2, 2002, 16:59   #143
Giovanni Wine
King

"Oh Raffaello"

"Yes sire?"

"Tell the ULS we will sell them the other 7 metals of the 10 they need to make the new metal, since only 3 of them are rom the Moon, while 6 are from Phobos and 1 is from the Earth"

"I will sire"

"Tell them that for this we would like to have access to all the future Outreach that the ULS are building, and tell them that Italian Engeneers and Spaceship are ready to help them in the construction, to speed it up, if they need our help"

"I will sire"

"Good job"

Saluti
Old June 2, 2002, 17:14   #144
SKILORD
King

Hehe
The sirens in Achilles I blared, The New samples were arriving and there were to be no screw ups. Admiral Claudius was there in person to receive the metal.
"We thank you for this, send our highest regards to the Emperor."
"I will be sure to. Saluti"
"Thank you," The Admiral said handing the precious ore to a lead scientist and shaking the Italian's hand.

Project Iron Eagle has begun, a new fighter design had been in the works but needed exactly what this new metal offers the first Comet fighter should take off from the Jupiter base in 2 years (we had plans already) It will be able to, unlike other spacecraft, go from Atmosphere to Vaccume with no loss of capability and even fighting all the way. 9 of the 10 required elements have been found in the Asteroids and the last, the rarest of them all untuil now only found on Phobos, was found in plenty on Jupiter.

OOC: Mars still has no HyerAdvance Engines which, if you read the first post carefully, allow humanity to travel freely through the system, reaching as far as Pluto in only a month. Mars has none it would take them, with the engines they currently have, 1 year to reach earth.

Outreach I: 2 years still

The ULS offers to assist any member of the Star Reachers Pact should they join the game.
Old June 2, 2002, 19:16   #145
Jonny

The Munich Reporter
The German Paper of Politics

President Jonny's Reaction to the Australia-Japanese Conflict

President Jonny denounces the military actions by Australia against Japan, even though the conflict was short lived. There was no reason for the Australians to attack. The GDFR suggests that Australia pays a small amount of "war reparations" to help the Japanese recover from the unprovoked attack.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
German Scientists Request Formula for Leonardicum from Italians

The Italians have recently discovered a new material called Leonardicum. German scientists are highly interested in this formula. The GDFR would be willing to pay for the formula for Leonardicum from the Italians.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GDFR Elections to be held next year!

Elections are to be held next year. President Jonny is not expected to be re-elected. There are several people in the running.
Antarctica Update

Colonization of Antarctica has been going smoothly. The old Italian research base has turned into another German town, similar to all the others, small towns with Plexiglass domes. The
German-Antarctic Capital has been established at a town named Shackleton, named after the explorer. A map showing progress is included.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: Forgot to put ULS bases on map! D'oh!
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	antarctica.gif
Views:	50
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	16673  

Last edited by Jonny; June 3, 2002 at 00:09.
Old June 2, 2002, 23:36   #146
civman2000
Emperor

MI eagerly awaits the election of a new, more friendly Australian leader. Until then, Australian troops are not being allowed to create any bases but are allowed to live in the Imperial Villages as foreign citizens visiting.

Because of Italy's growing friendship with the ULS and the waning of their friendship with AUstralia, MI offers a pact of "mutual amiability" partway between an alliance and a nonaggression pact. I also offer increased access to the mines on Phobos in exchange for the recipe for the new metal. We also hope to begin extensive trade relations with you.

Old June 3, 2002, 17:27   #147
Jonny

President Jonny was in his palace, watching the German News Channel on his HDTV. Normally, he wouldn't watch this, relying on the GDFR Intelligence Agency for news. But today he was watching the election results. One by one, each state of his empire gave their voting results for Presidency.

It was clear that Wilhelm was winning, which was exactly what Jonny wanted.

When Jonny had announced the beginnings of the GDFR, Wilhelm was one of his biggest supporters. Now, he was the presidential candidate for the GDFR party.

"None of those crazy socialists, communists, fascists, or fanatics will win today," thought Jonny. "Germany will still be a democracy."

Offical Election Results out Soon!
Old June 3, 2002, 18:53   #148
Cinna
Warlord

Experp From Canberra Kangaroo:
[SIZE] Former Head Of Parliment Sarah Hetkins Wins Aussie Elections in a land slide!

The former Head Of Parliment of both New Zealand and Australia Sarah Hetkins, won Aussie elections in a landslide, beating out Reformed Party candidate CI Willks. Hetkins lead is currently projected at about 78% and her personal popularity seems much higher. Ms. Hetkins the commonwealth party head, has no plans to repair ties with former Mother Country Great Britain. Instead she hopes to forge her countries new identity through peaceful solutions, but warned that in the case of Phobos (A disputed moon in which both Free Mars and Australia claim ownership of) a more aggresive stance might be needed.
Before being whisked away to a grand victory party Ms. Hetkins issued the following statement to longtime friend and ally Italy:

Quote:
The newly formed Australian 'democratic-republic' hopes that Italy accepts a new deal for continued cooperation. The New Austro-Italian Alliance will be a stronger more lasting bond between our two nations. The new alliance is aimed at keeping current Australian and Italian lands Sovereign and promoting peace and justice throughout the Universe. The new agreement will also focus on trade, and eliminating tarrfs and duties so both our nations may prosper, the President and all of Australia hopes to welcome you, with your consent, into this new and everlasting alliance.
This is officially proclaimed our national holiday! (OOC: in addition its also my birthday )
Old June 3, 2002, 19:09   #149
Giovanni Wine
King

ROMA NEWSPAPER

INDEPENDENCE WAR IN GREECE
During new years celebration the local Persian administration in Greece was set on fire and burned to ground. The Persian Police answred by arresting 10 people and sentecing them, without any trial to death. Anger between Greeks for the Persian oppression on them arised at the point that Greece is now fighting a real War of Independence. The Persian army went in Greece in order to quell the resistants, but the Greek militia is holding good, thanks to the great support of their people, and a surprisingly high level equipment.
The Italian government have not declared an official position in the conflict, but our informators reported to us that Italians weapons are being shipped daily in Athens and Tessalonikki in support of Greeks rebels.
Interviewed by us, Domestic Minister Raffaello spoke :"The war in Greece is felt greatl by us, and by the Italians people, we fought our war against Persia 40 years ago, when Italy was still a small country with a very backwards army, and we won against Persian Imperialism, we sure know what the Greeks are feeling right now"

Leonardicum formual sold to Germany and Mars
The Italian government just declared that such a great metal can not be kept secret from humanity, and decided to agree to the proposal of buying it made by Mars and the GDFR. Mars promised Italy a larger and safer use of our mines in Phobos, while Germany simply boight it with moneys, which were invested, occording to our informators, in enlarging the Navy and upgrading the existing one.

Mars and Italy: can we be friend?
Today Martians and Italian ships are meeting in the Italian Base on New Firenze on the Moon, the Martians have proposed Italy a "mutual amiliability" which shoud be a very strong non-aggression pact... almost like an alliance!
Emperor Giovanni Del Vino who went personally to deal with the Martian embassador, said "Friendship with Mars would be great! But due to our conflictual past and your recent "not-very-clear going on" with Martian Colonist, we can not agree at such a deal, but, we would like to sign a normal non-aggression pact... It will be the first step... toward a new great friendship with a great nation".

Saluti
Old June 3, 2002, 19:42   #150
Giovanni Wine
King

"Emperor we have here a letter from Ms Hentkins... Ne President of the Australian Democracy"

"let me see"

Quote:
The newly formed Australian 'democratic-republic' hopes that Italy accepts a new deal for continued cooperation. The New Austro-Italian Alliance will be a stronger more lasting bond between our two nations. The new alliance is aimed at keeping current Australian and Italian lands Sovereign and promoting peace and justice throughout the Universe. The new agreement will also focus on trade, and eliminating tarrfs and duties so both our nations may prosper, the President and all of Australia hopes to welcome you, with your consent, into this new and everlasting alliance.
"tell Ms Hetkins that Italy always seek frienship with her eternal allies... the Australians"

"yes sire"

"Tell the Australia also of our secret plan (OOC: SECRET MEANS THAT ALL OTHER NATION EVEN IF THEY READ THIS.... SHOULD STILL ACT AS IF THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT IT )of using Leonardicum in order to colonize the hot and acid planet of Venus, I'm sure that the Australians... that always struggled for Space Colonies will be more than happy about that"

"are you sure sire?"

"yes Raffaello"

"It will be done sire"

Saluti

OOC: Happy Birthday