Old June 1, 2002, 22:51   #1
Eyes_Of_Night
King

Local Time: 20:50
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Lets end this once and for all
Time to play the final hand. This decides it all. Somehow I really don't think strat will agree to this. He doesn't have the balls and he's all talk. I'm so confident he won't accept this challenge that I'll let him choose ANY setting he wants. That's right. ANY setting you want. 3 on 3 all other settings are up to you. And I do mean ANY setting. On my team will be: Myself, Markusf, Drfell. You will be responsible for creating your own team.

LOSER AGREES TO ALLOW MING TO CHANGE HIS NAME TO EITHER EYESOWNS ME OR IF I LOSE I AGREE TO ALLOW MING TO CHANGE MY NAME TO STRATEGICKINGOWNSME.

Do you have the testicular-fortitude to accept this challenge or will you go on doing nothing but talking?
Old June 1, 2002, 23:01   #2

LMAO...if u need backup u own no-one.

Old June 1, 2002, 23:03   #3
Eyes_Of_Night
King

Strat won't play me 1 on 1 and I've owned him 1 on 1 in the past more times than I can count. Now get lost loser and stop cluttering my thread.

P.S. Way to hide behind the guest name.
Old June 1, 2002, 23:06   #4

Duh it is Registered Big L figure it out.

Old June 1, 2002, 23:10   #5
Eyes_Of_Night
King

"strategicking> meaningless empty challenge, who in the hell could be worth of being on my side"

Strat also informed me that he has beaten me so many times that it would be boring and that I wouldn't be worth his time for a 1 on 1. I really didn't expect anything more than this.

strategicking> meaningless empty challenge, who in the hell could be worth of being on my side
_Blood_Bane_> Post that.
_Blood_Bane_> I think the real problem is finding someone that would actually play on your team.
_Blood_Bane_> I'd do it alone but you've decided not to play 1 on 1's.
strategicking> cant post, something is wrong again
_Blood_Bane_> Then I'll post it for you.
strategicking> thats because your boring and I have done nothing but crush you time and time again
_Blood_Bane_> LOL You're so full of ****.
_Blood_Bane_> Oh well. YOu'd quit half way through the game anyways.
strategicking> throw a curve ball at you , like land that will only support a hand full of citys and you fold like a mis matched hand in poker
_Blood_Bane_> Like that would hurt me? I'd just move onto other land masses.
_Blood_Bane_> I told you you can pick ANY settings you want.
strategicking> I am not sure you are capable of that, all you know is horses and settlers
_Blood_Bane_> lol You're so full of ****.
_Blood_Bane_> And everyone on APolyton knows it.
Old June 1, 2002, 23:43   #6
OzzyKP
staff
ApolyCon 06 ParticipantsDiploGamesPolyCast TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG The Mercenary TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame
ACS Staff Member

Local Time: 21:50
ha ha ha, it'll never end. Your stupid games will go on forever.

I'll make my own challenge. Slowwhand I challenge you to a game. ANY SETTINGS. Your Pick. Whatever you want. But I get to design the map. ANY SETTINGS. See how generous I am being? Surely you are a coward if you don't accept my amazing offer to you. ANY settings, its all up to you. I just get to design the map. But besides that ANY settings. You man enough?

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah
Old June 1, 2002, 23:44   #7
Hydey
Civilization II Democracy GameCivilization II Multiplayer
Emperor

Local Time: 11:50
Local Date: November 1, 2010
I hope we get this on pay per view.

Hydey the no-limits man. :(
Old June 1, 2002, 23:57   #8
Dank
Warlord

Just when it got quiet around here
Old June 1, 2002, 23:59   #9
Eyes_Of_Night
King

Ozzy that didn't even make any sense. Where in there did I say anything about a map? And I'm pretty sure that settings are Map settings. What other settings are there really? Why don't you try learning to read, then maybe you can get in a real organization so you can actually get people to listen to you instead of being in a fringe group like the NYRA.
Old June 1, 2002, 23:59   #10
OzzyKP
staff
ApolyCon 06 ParticipantsDiploGamesPolyCast TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG The Mercenary TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame
ACS Staff Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Hydey
I hope we get this on pay per view.
Ming should get smart and start selling tickets. Generate some cash for Apolyton. Its better than WWF.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah
Old June 2, 2002, 00:02   #11
Eyes_Of_Night
King

I'm sure if you ask strategicdick, WWF would be much better to watch than this. Amazing how some of the stupidet people in the world watch WWF. You don't watch WWF do you Ozzy?
Old June 2, 2002, 00:05   #12
OzzyKP
staff
ACS Staff Member

Quote:
Originally posted by EyesOfNight
Ozzy that didn't even make any sense. Where in there did I say anything about a map? And I'm pretty sure that settings are Map settings. What other settings are there really? Why don't you try learning to read, then maybe you can get in a real organization so you can actually get people to listen to you instead of being in a fringe group like the NYRA.
Oh, I know how to read. You should learn how to think. You see Sean, I was using what is called "satire". I created a mirror challenge to mock your challenge. It wasn't intended to be exactly the same, rather I changed some details to poke fun at you from a different angle. Its a common literary form.

I know full well you didn't mention maps, but you did say "ANY settings, but it is a team game and I get Markus and Dr. Fell on my team" While I did not specifically reference this in my post, I alluded to it by pointing out the ridiculousness of proclaiming "ANY settings" and then making a huge exception like you did with the team game and like I did with the map.

And you don't know a damn thing about NYRA, I suggest you leave it out of these discussions, or I'll give you a lesson in politics in addition to literature.

Old June 2, 2002, 00:12   #13
Eyes_Of_Night
King

If you want to make an attempt at satire you should learn how to do it properly.

"I created a mirror challenge to mock your challenge. It wasn't intended to be exactly the same, rather I changed some details to poke fun at you from a different angle."

You have to have something to mock in order for it to be "satire". You instead made stuff up and then tried to mock what you made up. As for the team game being a setting...I'm more than willing to play 1 on 1 as I stated. I'll play 2 on 2 as well. Now if you had read what I posted before I wouldn't have to explain something as simple as this to you. Also I would LOVE for you to give me a lesson in politics. Tell me all about the wonderful things you accomplish in your little organization as well as what political party you support. I'd also be curious to know what your real job is.

"I alluded to it by pointing out the ridiculousness of proclaiming "ANY settings" and then making a huge exception like you did with the team game and like I did with the map."

You failed to really allude to anything, especially since you are trying so hard to exaggerate the team game issue. I would suggest posting next time with some intelligence (Yes Bud, that's intelligence, not intelegence).
Old June 2, 2002, 01:30   #14
Ming
lifer
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerPolyCast TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of Fame
Retired

Pulls up a seat...
Old June 2, 2002, 05:33   #15
atawa
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization II Succession Games
King

Local Time: 03:50
Groundhog day!!!
Old June 2, 2002, 06:55   #16
deity
DiploGamesCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization II Multiplayer
Emperor

Local Time: 13:50
You seemed to have completely missed ozzy's funny point

What a joke your proposal is:

"I won't waste my time fighting you Strat in a duel; but with my security blanket in the form of my big mates I think I'll be OK and therefore I feel safe making this offer..."

LOL!
Old June 2, 2002, 07:01   #17
Hydey
Civilization II Democracy GameCivilization II Multiplayer
Emperor

This looks like a big one,

hydey orders more beer to go with Mings popcorn

Hydey the no-limits man. :(
Old June 2, 2002, 08:02   #18
DrSpike
Civilization IV: MultiplayerApolyton University
Deity

Local Time: 02:50
Here we go again........save me some popcorn.

Whilst we're on the "I have the most staggering vast penis of all of you" bent what happened to the Markus/Eyes match?
Old June 2, 2002, 09:15   #19
Dank
Warlord

Ming pass the popcorn........I brought some Cokes for the non-drinkers
Old June 2, 2002, 10:09   #20
boann
Civilization II Multiplayer
Princess

Local Time: 19:50
you guys just crack me up
Old June 2, 2002, 11:54   #21
Eyes_Of_Night
King

"I won't waste my time fighting you Strat in a duel; but with my security blanket in the form of my big mates I think I'll be OK and therefore I feel safe making this offer..."

Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to post. Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to live, but that's another argument. As for big mates, where? I taught drfell alot of what he knows and I think I've pretty much shown I own markus. I really can't understand why some people have such low IQ's, it's disgusting really. Did you even read the chat with strategicdick? Did you even read where he said he won't play 1 on 1? Did you even read all the other threads where he clearly stated he wouldn't play 1 on 1? No. Why? Because you're stupid. End of story.
Old June 2, 2002, 14:14   #22
atawa
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization II Succession Games
King

Local Time: 03:50
Quote:
I've pretty much shown I own markus.
How does Markus feel about this?
Old June 2, 2002, 14:40   #23
SlowwHand
inmate
Civilization II MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of FameGameLeague
Deity

I'd team with the Oz man.

Before y'all come down on Eyes too harshly, you should think about somethiing.
For a manic-depressive who also suffers from paranoid schizophrenia, as well as regular episodes involving delusions of grandeur, Eyes is ok.

Old June 2, 2002, 18:27   #24
OzzyKP
staff
ACS Staff Member

Quote:
Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to post. Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to live, but that's another argument.
You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. We don't hate you because you are stupid. Buck up ol' pal, build some self-esteem, no need to question your life.

Old June 2, 2002, 20:43   #25

quote:

Hmm The closest thing he's ever said to an intelligent Sentence.

Unfortunately that would proclude him if initiated.

BTW i can't spell fer **** and the checker no werk.

Oh and how do u quote?

Old June 2, 2002, 21:12   #26
Alexander's Horse
Civilization II MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

I dunno, I think Eyes and co. would be a lot happier if they told us why they felt their father didn't love them.

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?
Old June 2, 2002, 22:08   #27
Eyes_Of_Night
King

I can't help it you guys are complete idiots. It is not my fault you are genetically challenged. I took a look at your little organization's site Ozzy...your accomplishments take up a few sentences and one of those was the year the organization was created!! LOL Lets face it, I'm younger than you and I have yet to figure out what you're trying to lobby for. Are you using this as a way to pursue a career in politics? You also still haven't told me what your real job is yet.

As for you guest, you talk alot of **** for someone who can't get a real name. Especially since all you're doing is agreeing with what everyone else says and throwing in the occasional shot. I'm really giving you more credit than you deserve by even responding to you.

"Unfortunately that would proclude him if initiated."

LOL I'm not impressed. Also, it's usually easier to call someone stupid when you use proper grammar.
Old June 2, 2002, 23:34   #28
Deity Dude
Civilization II MultiplayerDiploGamesCivilization IV: Multiplayer
King

Why don't you just challenge him 1 on 1 best of 3 and his response or lack thereof will suffice.

Sorry Eyes, the "Me and My Friends can beat You and Your friends" proves nothing about your individual abilities against each other
Old June 3, 2002, 01:38   #29
Alexander's Horse
Civilization II MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

Who is Ozzy?

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?
Old June 3, 2002, 08:28   #30
DrFell
Civilization II Multiplayer
King

Local Time: 02:50
Quote:
Originally posted by Deity Dude
Why don't you just challenge him 1 on 1 best of 3 and his response or lack thereof will suffice.

Sorry Eyes, the "Me and My Friends can beat You and Your friends" proves nothing about your individual abilities against each other
Ugh... he's challenged Strate to one on ones plenty of times before... didn't you read the rest of the thread? Strate usually backs out, makes up some excuse, or just doesn't respond at all. Look in the chatlog on the first page you can see he refuses a 1 on 1 right there. Anyway, Strate prides himself in being the trade master so I'm sure a 3 on 3 or 2 on 2 would really give him a chance to make his skills shine. Or so you would think.