Old June 7, 2002, 11:30   #121
rah
lifer
Apolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV: Multiplayer
Just another peon

Local Time: 20:50
Local Date: October 31, 2010
If someone got one from a hut, couldn't it theoritically do it?

RAH
Old June 7, 2002, 11:30   #122
Ming
lifer
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerPolyCast TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of Fame
Retired

Quote:
Originally posted by DrFell
No need to protect the settler, we don't play barbs.
Yeah... but the settler may need protection from an irate team member if "somebody" doesn't like a ruling...
Old June 7, 2002, 11:32   #123
atawa
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization II Succession Games
King

Local Time: 03:50
Local Date: November 1, 2010
I'll bet money on this game not taking place in the next 6 months
Old June 7, 2002, 11:38   #124
DrFell
Civilization II Multiplayer
King

Local Time: 02:50
Quote:
Originally posted by Ming

Yeah... but the settler may need protection from an irate team member if "somebody" doesn't like a ruling...
Old June 7, 2002, 13:17   #125
Eyes_Of_Night
King

Bud I refuse to play you. I have beaten you more times over the years than I can count, I've never lost to you. I've also caught you cheating and had you removed from gameleague more times than I can count too. I truly don't like you. I can't say that about too many people online because I never allow it to become a personal issue, but I truly do not like you.

As for fighting with markus, we always do that. It's nothing new. We've done this stuff on the forums since they day I met him. Gives us both something to do.

I'll accept those teams, but I think atawa would be better in place of Bud. I really doubt strat will play though, and even if somehow the game did get going he'd quit halfway through as soon as something didn't go his way. There's plenty of people for strat to get on his team to get this game going, but he's not going to do it.
Old June 7, 2002, 14:05   #126
OzzyKP
staff
ApolyCon 06 ParticipantsDiploGamesPolyCast TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG The Mercenary TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame
ACS Staff Member

Local Time: 21:50
Yea, I like those teams. Kuja, Bud, Strat vs. Eyes, Markus, Dr. Fell with some impartial person as ref with a good connection. Sounds like a kick ass battle royal. I'd love to see it happen, but it probably won't....

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah
Old June 7, 2002, 15:42   #127
Ming
lifer
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerPolyCast TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of Fame
Retired

Quote:
Originally posted by EyesOfNight
As for fighting with markus, we always do that. It's nothing new. We've done this stuff on the forums since they day I met him. Gives us both something to do.
And keeps us entertained too
Old June 7, 2002, 17:06   #128
Kuja
Warlord

Local Time: 01:50
well if you guys wanna do this, i've got a week to kill before i start working at summer camp. too bad i won't have access to comp though, so we'd have to do it soon.
Old June 7, 2002, 17:10   #129
Kuja
Warlord

oh, and bud. are you sure you'd have the patience for this kind of game? i've played team games with you before, and you seemed quite bored by the time it got to later years. i seem to recall you leaving your partner... all i'm saying is that if we do this, i'm not letting anyone on my team leave prematurely
Old June 7, 2002, 17:53   #130
Dank
Warlord

Hell.....the game will never happen..........why even talk about it....unless Eyes just wants to brag some more about how smart he is.........but if it does happen.....I got $50 on the Bud/Kuja/Strat. team.......
Old June 7, 2002, 18:04   #131
Eyes_Of_Night
King

Only 50$? You don't seem too confident in them.
Old June 7, 2002, 18:45   #132
SlowwHand
inmate
Civilization II MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of FameGameLeague
Deity

Eyes, speaking of time; remember how long Strat takes on turns. Can eat at the patience, if I remember correctly.
Old June 7, 2002, 18:56   #133
atawa
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization II Succession Games
King

Playing 3 on 3, turns will last an hour by 3000bc
Old June 7, 2002, 19:58   #134
Hydey
Civilization II Democracy GameCivilization II Multiplayer
Emperor

Local Time: 11:50
why don't some of the good players get involved in a match like this instead of just the ****ers

Hydey the no-limits man. :(
Old June 7, 2002, 20:17   #135
DrSpike
Civilization IV: MultiplayerApolyton University
Deity

Do you know any?
Old June 8, 2002, 05:27   #136
Budthepoet
Chieftain

Sean, You have lost to me. Although im sure you will never honestly admit to it. Every time we start a game, and yes i have lied to you and hid under many different names. You will get to the point where you see me with 3 of the top 5 and kicking your ass in land area and you quit. Besides all of our games, were always small map, 2x2 king duels. Its simply a matter of who got to what first. And In my opinion, and i do think i have several saves on older computers.... to back this up, you have lost several times. And werent you the one, who always called me the most luckiest ***** alive with my huts? And Everyone, as much as I love and respect Strat as a player, i dont think he will honestly play. I vote for me, Kuja And Atawa, or Hueristic. I will play you in a team game any time of the week. I dont have pride to loose, if i do loose. Because i dont care its a game, but i do have enough to rub it in your face when we win. I also like the idea of the 3rd party hoster... Also, Isnt there a way to have the civs picked, so that the 3 team members from each team go in order, so as to give the other team enough time to talk to one another, outside of there own turn. Im sure there is. Put some thought into it sean. Give us a game. And id say if you arent all talk, This game will get under way. Besides, You know damn well sean, I would be comming for you and you only.... I would be out to kill you. My soul purpose in the game. hehe... Could you have guessed any different? Of course not, but im sure the air of inteligence you have, will come back with nothing more than about how i ever cheated, or how ive never lost. Sean, we have always been enemies, keep up the good work at making the hate grow. Hehe, Im normally about the drugs and the love. You seem to need to get high once. Seriously, ill come down and get you stoned. Might lighten you up a bit so your not such a ***** before the game. I know im sure ill be stoned. I play better stoned i think anyways.
So when is the date?
Old June 8, 2002, 09:11   #137
DrSpike
Civilization IV: MultiplayerApolyton University
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Budthepoet
Seriously, ill come down and get you stoned. Might lighten you up a bit so your not such a *****
Hehe, not sure it would be the same. "The thing about you rookie 1x deity players is............well I'm not sure.......but you're really bad...........I think"
Old June 8, 2002, 09:19   #138
atawa
King

Quote:
And werent you the one, who always called me the most luckiest ***** alive with my huts?
That sounds familiar

Quote:
And Everyone, as much as I love and respect Strat as a player, i dont think he will honestly play. I vote for me, Kuja And Atawa, or Hueristic.
Give me a shout when you need me in this game
Old June 8, 2002, 11:51   #139
Eyes_Of_Night
King

I have only lost to you once Bud and at that time you were reopening huts. I hate you, I hate you with every fiber of my being. I hate the way you are so emotional, I hate the way you talk, I hate the way you act, I hate everything about you. You can talk about all these names you have, but the fact is I have always known what name you choose next.
Old June 8, 2002, 19:50   #140
Deity Dude
Civilization II MultiplayerDiploGamesCivilization IV: Multiplayer
King

LOL - an emotional person, who someone doesn't like they way they talk or act... uses many different names but we always know who it is.

If I didn't know better I would think someone was talking about Eyes.
Old June 8, 2002, 21:12   #141
Hydey
Civilization II Democracy GameCivilization II Multiplayer
Emperor

Local Time: 11:50
@ DD

Hydey the no-limits man. :(
Old June 8, 2002, 21:45   #142
atawa
King

And to quote another player: ITS TRUE ITS TRUE!!!!!
Old June 8, 2002, 23:19   #143
OzzyKP
staff
ApolyCon 06 ParticipantsDiploGamesPolyCast TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG The Mercenary TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame
ACS Staff Member

Quote:
Originally posted by atawa

And to quote another player: ITS TRUE ITS TRUE!!!!!

hehehe

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah
Old June 8, 2002, 23:45   #144
Eyes_Of_Night
King

I am only what I want to be, and if I didn't want you to find me you wouldn't. I'm sure you can find many personalities I have displayed over the years, as well as many different ways to conceal who I am when I want to be. Bud has displayed just one. Just one personality. He is weak, emotional, a liar, and devoid of "intelegence".
Old June 9, 2002, 00:55   #145
Budthepoet
Chieftain

I must say i do disagree with you sean. And as i have foresaw you did exactly what i said you were going to do. Mock my inteligence, and try to make me smaller, while trully avoiding the prospect of a duel, and of the team game. Like a bully beating up on his classmates, compensaiting for his 2 incher... Sean its ok, Tennis is pretty much a girl sport anyways. I could see how you would have to wish to make up for it here, in the forums, by demeaning my inteligence. Wich for the most part i see as fairly Decent. And as for me being emotional, so what? Im a human being. Its what gives us the greatest gift alive. Try it once, being human. Maybe you'll get a gf, and maybe... Just maybe You'll get laid and lighten up on everyone. And start being a cool guy. Who knows, the sky may fall tomorrow too.
Old June 9, 2002, 01:00   #146
OzzyKP
staff
ACS Staff Member

Eyes is a tennis player? hehehe.

Old June 9, 2002, 01:24   #147
Kuja
Warlord

"Sean its ok, Tennis is pretty much a girl sport anyways"

lol, you couldn't be more wrong.... i'd be happy to get you on the court and show you the folly in this statement. but anyways.. is this game gonna happen or what? i start work next sunday
Old June 9, 2002, 01:40   #148
Budthepoet
Chieftain

Hehehe... I knew that one would get you Chris, Sorry about that. Your right, Tennis isnt a girl sport, But I had to poke fun at Sean. But your right, Ill take it back. Maybe if he played GOLF, *looks for strat* But yea, tennis is a good game. But Sean sucks either way.... And yes Chris Id love to be your teamate and kill them.... Im still waiting for the date myself
Old June 9, 2002, 03:11   #149
markusf
King

Quote:
Hehehe... I knew that one would get you Chris, Sorry about that. Your right, Tennis isnt a girl sport, But I had to poke fun at Sean. But your right, Ill take it back. Maybe if he played GOLF, *looks for strat* But yea, tennis is a good game. But Sean sucks either way.... And yes Chris Id love to be your teamate and kill them.... Im still waiting for the date myself

Lets play a 4 player then. I will use my program that saves every single turn
Old June 9, 2002, 12:14   #150
Eyes_Of_Night
King

Me and markus vs kuja and Bud? This won't even be a match.